Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom (16224 Views)

Pregnant Woman’s Lifeless Body Found In Imo Bush (Graphic) / Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Daniluv1(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2022
TeeGentle:
Where did they want to see the 60 million
Abi na governor daughter they kidnap

The government will pay of course
At least dey were serving the country

Na God go punish this government
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2022
The most moving and gainful business in the Zoo is Kidnappings! Out of wickedness!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Musty112: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Today makes it 11 days that my cousins (two sisters who went to school at aviation school and Buk) were kidnapped in zaria. Pls say a prayer for them. We are currently raising the ransom. One of the kidnappers categorically said " we know the family might not be able to raise the funds, so tell your governor"

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Bigfish121(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2022
This is the major reason I fear travelling in Nigeria roads.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmmmm

Okay ooooh
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What a country?

To a lot of idiots IPOB members are the problem in the country not bandit. How can people be this foolish. I always pray for my south east and south south brothers and sisters.

I really don't care if bandits feast on the northerners or south west, because to them ESN is the main problem as such should be crush to smithereens and not BANDITS . As they would say that bandits are business men, so this is clearly a business.

Your last paragraph wasn't really necessary. It can happen to anyone.

Abeggi I write plagiarism free articles. Check my signature
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by techWriter3: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2022
We beseech for their safe back back to their children
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by muheeb01(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2022
This country just get as e be
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Babathanks(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2022
SilentQueen:
Hmm Nigeria of our dream is something else!
Gunmen is now in kogi nawa o

Okay can the government now scrab Nysc now pls!!!
Most of you guys that want them to scrap Nysc are ex corpers. You guys waste your allowance on yeye stuffs during your Nysc years but want the government to scrap it for other people that may not waste theres. Many Nigerians are very greedy like u that's why the country is not moving forward
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Babathanks:

Most of you guys that want them to scrap Nysc are ex corpers. You guys waste your allowance on yeye stuffs during your Nysc years but want the government to scrap it for other people that may not waste theres. Many Nigerians are very greedy like u that's why the country is not moving forward
Excuse me, everybody is not a pauper like you, during my Nysc days I don't depend on the little stipend government is giving you guys...Better get something doing and stop letting poverty speak for you!!
T for Thanks
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by seyz91(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Not getting out of hand but already gotten out of hand
treamabenh:
This kidnapping thing is really getting out of hand
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by placeofallure(f): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What a country?

To a lot of idiots IPOB members are the problem in the country not bandit. How can people be this foolish. I always pray for my south east and south south brothers and sisters.

I really don't care if bandits feast on the northerners or south west, because to them ESN is the main problem as such should be crush to smithereens and not BANDITS . As they would say that bandits are business men, so this is clearly a business.

Your opinion is unpopular.

You're first a citizen of the world before other forms of divisions.

You and bigots like you are the reason why Nigeria is how it is.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Tundex911: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Blame bubu administration
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Felixalex(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
LordKushmann:

Lol.. Enyioko bụtuo.. Ha ga-emecha huzuo anya.

Nwafò

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Felixalex:
Ahuzubilahi
you're a fool
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Insecurity everywhere even in broad day light
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by LordKushmann(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Felixalex:

Nwafò
Nwoke ọma i manu ka anyị si a ru on a norms.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Felixalex(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chuzoetoh:
you're a fool

Chukwu gozie gi
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Felixalex(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
LordKushmann:
Nwoke ọma i manu ka anyị si a ru on a norms.

cool cool cool
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Happy2001: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
May GOD guild nd protect them. This country is no more save to stay
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by tungamaje: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
onadana:
: This story no balance.Insider dey this job.

Are you sure you are current with Nigerian news? Is today your first time of hearing that kidnappers stop vehicles and lead the passengers into the forest and demand ransom?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by onadana: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
tungamaje:

Are you sure you are current with Nigerian news? Is today your first time of hearing that kidnappers stop vehicles and lead the passengers into the forest and demand ransom?

That driver story no pure.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by ebijimi7(m): 3:18am On Mar 26, 2022
The yoruba Muslim are the lowest and foolish set of humans I've know all my life I'm a yoruba man also but I never supported buhari right from time but the ones that supported when I asked them a question that why did they support buhari they gave lame and stupid reason most of them said because he was a Muslim can you imagine how dumb this people are
ZombieTERROR:
undecided

we never had it this bad

what yoruba Muslims saw in Buhari is what I can never understand.. was it jazz or just hate for the South South. i shudder

For them to be promoting another old Londoner in Tinubu shows clearly that this is not ordinary.

Believe me, they are not having it easy just like the rest of us.. no light.. ASUU strike.. massive unemployment.. inflation.. etc
then why suffer yourself to spite others
majority of the people supportive Buhari on this forum are yoruba Muslims not even northerners..

what's exactly is going on?..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Delivered Over 90 Babies / Delta Police Arrest Fake EFCC Operatives Responsible For Break-ins, Kidnapping / 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.