Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) (27996 Views)

Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers / AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) by wiseone28: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
hollywater:
Yet their economy is better than yours. Your people are running to their Country. It's not all about living fake life. The is just to put few table water and so. Not for party rice.
Poor Ghanian

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) by Starzo: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
hollywater:
Yet their economy is better than yours. Your people are running to their Country. It's not all about living fake life. The is just to put few table water and so. Not for party rice.
pls name the particular type of Nigerians 'running' to Ghana??.Incase you don't know,it mainly useless fraudsters that continue troop to Ghana.

There's nothing in Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) by Orogbo99: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Princeadebayo11
is postt=111358618:

Hahaha... To be sincere, Nigeria is better than Ghana if not for our rubbish politicians.. which kind of instrument and press conference is this. Europe will just be looking at Africa as if we are still living in stone age

Haha! True talk man. One thing I noticed about we Nigerians is we are too posh, and there always a touch of finesse and grandeur in everything we do. And that is one of the reasons why we are being hated more by our fellow black people especially the Ghanaian. I have lived in Ghana, I have been to several Ghana regions, from Kumasi, Tema, Accra Takoradi etc. I can tell you for free, the best dressed-to-kill good looking guy in Ghana standard, can be compared to our own aboki standard here lol! Every naija guy or lady is always adored by Ghanaians. And this dey vex Dem alot. Aside our leaders and some bad element Nigerians soiling our names, Nigerians are too much in everything... We are the envy of most nations but they won't tell you they wanna be like us, rather they will be hating.
One thing that is funny about we Nigerians is, we are if not the only Nation in the entire world that always showcase the ill or bad side of our country to the whole world. While most country hardly showcase thiers, or can we say it's their nation's media/government that censors or controls the exposure of it on their public domain. The day I went to Tudu market in Accra, their public toilet is in a total mess. No water, can you imagine you will pay some cedis to collect old newspaper 1page to wipe and clean up! No water, no tissue, people's defecate littered everywhere in all their toilet floors. But, Ghanaians will never post this online, but if na Nigerian own, BBC or Fox go carry am. Alot I have seen all over the places I have been to in Ghana, but time will not allow me to say it here. Whenever I see Ghanaians abusing Nigerians online, I go just dey laff, Cox their own full Dem body, infact Dem worst off! But they will never come online to loud am. Who no go that side no go know... Naija we Rock!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) by zeestone99(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Millimann:
Can't Musa look for a better top to wear?

And why is Ghana using a kitchen stool as table?

Just leave Musa. That's how those rich people behave. They just wear anything and don't care.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
hollywater:
[/s] Economy with the worst performing currency in the world
Oga travel and see
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) by easyelliot(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Every week they watch premier league and other top leagues, .........have they ever seen such a press conference
Africa and poverty mentality, it’s ok
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) by hollywater: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Starzo:

pls name the particular type of Nigerians 'running' to Ghana??.Incase you don't know,it mainly useless fraudsters that continue troop to Ghana.

There's nothing in Ghana
Are the fraudsters not Nigerians?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) by hollywater: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
[s][/s] Economy with the worst performing currency in the world
Oga travel and see
Travel were and see. How much is 1 Ghana CDS, to 1 dollars and how much is 1 NAIRA to 1 dollars. Oga traveller.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
hollywater:
Travel were and see. How much is 1 Ghana CDS, to 1 dollars and how much is 1 NAIRA to 1 dollars. Oga traveller.
[/s] I pity your economics teacher
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Press Conference (Pictures) by Godispeace: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
says a very useless bast add and criminal oriented f00l , Your days are number u hear shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
bigcee:

Between you and your father, I don't know who is more senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomori Still Eligible For Super Eagles After England Snub / PHOTO: Henry Onyekuru Signs For Everton / Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.