Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) (84511 Views)

Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Akharmony: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Strong Man . Apparently he has been have thig health challenge for so long but he try to hide it from the public. . I beg God to give him total recovery. Ame.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by warlordd(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=BigDawsNet post=111359971]He will be fine

Pls Nigerian Government, invest more on kidney disease issues...
Here in Northern America and other western world...its never a death sentence.
We have people on dialysis working 2 jobs... that shows the therapy rendered by the government gives them second chance of life and healthy fitness...

Even tho some dialysis seems like forever..
It's not, because the government can add you to the donor awaiting list...

Pls Nigeria government..
U mean in developed countries people can still go to work while on dialysis? That's interesting.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by majamajic(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Nollywood people with kidney and liver problems. Even some in the music industry. Why?

Too much enjoyment?

Or is acting films infectious?

Maybe a serious research needs to be carried out on how Nollywood affects the health of Nollywood members

I wish him a quick recovery. May he not find himself in a situation where he will beg the public for financial assistance. Most celebrities use their fortunes to intimidate people and end up begging for money in times of illness. Mr. Ibu is known to be very friendly and can easily get help from the public. But may his case not deteriorate to the extent of him begging for money.

Idleness and alcohol
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Nollywood people with kidney and liver problems. Even some in the music industry. Why?

Too much enjoyment?

Maybe a serious research needs to be carried out on how Nollywood affects the health of Nollywood members

I wish him a quick recovery. May he not find himself in a situation where he will beg the public for financial assistance. Most celebrities use their fortunes to intimidate people and end up begging for money in times of illness. Mr. Ibu is known to be very friendly and can easily get help from the public. But may his case not deteriorate to the extent of him begging for money.

Most na Too much enjoyment, I work as a chef in one 5star hotel in the island
Come and see the way most of this celebrity crawl in and out of hotel in the night eating and drinking with reckless abandon, after them naack ashawo finish they will order for Food even at midnight 1am, 2am , 3am someone is still eating heavy food and drinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Rawhumper(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Abeg God keep him safe.....

Let nothing happen to him....God made everything , nothing that was made and not
made by Him.

Name above every other name, what can't you change. Jesus!!!

It is well with him. Amen!!

uote author=Thandiubani post=111354181]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=340-TPBKUYQ

Nigerian actor, John Ikechukwu Okafor aka Mr Ibu has addressed reports that he's critically ill.

The Nollywood star who spoke from the hospital bed admitted that he's on admission at a kidney center in Abuja.

He said reports that he is in critical condition and not walking are false.

He added also that his Instagram account and his bank account have been taken over by hackers who are asking for donations on his behalf.

He said the calls for donations under the guise that he is in critical condition, are not from him, but from hackers trying to take advantage of his ill health.

He said people are trying to sell him because he's sick but God won't let their plans work.
[/quote]
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by chinaPay(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
This man is a terrible chain smoker.
He has smoked out his kidney, now he is crying publicly.

Anyway, i wish him swift recovery and abstain from smoking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Rawhumper(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
For making that statement, watch ya back Tu
;DPAC Shakur is cumin to bomb on ya! grin

Favour and Grace will locate him.

Because I am a favoured and blessed being...I feel happier knowing he is well cheesy

uote author=NotoriousBiggyS post=111365098]

Most na Too much enjoyment, I work as a chef in one 5star hotel in the island
Come and see the way most of this celebrity crawl in and out of hotel in the night eating and drinking with reckless abandon, after them naack ashawo finish they will order for Food even at midnight 1am, 2am , 3am someone is still eating heavy food and drinking

[/quote]
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Akagbe(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
GOD WILL HEAL YOU
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by BigDawsNet: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
warlordd:

Absolutely bro... dialysis is not the end of the world...
I know people on that therapy going to work daily here in the States...

If you see them.. they look extreme healthy.. and if they tell you they are CKD patient..you won't believe..

Doctor attending to them sometimes will tell the patient they need to go to work, like its a mandatory thing... like it's part of the requirement to keep the body functioning...

And it's absolutely free...
You even get a free car attached to you, to pick you up to the therapy and return you back home...
4 times a week

4 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by QuinModah(f): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Too much enjoyment?

Many are drinkers and smokkers especially the Ibru set check KOK, Lizzy Benson set none are I'll of kidney or liver
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Too much enjoyment?

People get all kind of sickness, but the reason you're hearing much about them is because they're celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Lightorder: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nawoooo! Some Nigerian will never disappoint when it comes to taking undue advantage of situations. Using sickness to obtain, all for Benz an venza. Please, could someone tell me the worth of that jeep that killed Ezego ? I mean the worth now

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by JB4life: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

But they will never hear.....they keep downing bottles.

Na una Sabi o.

So of all things,only beer is what you identified as the cause of kidney problems,as if others who don't drink beer do not suffer from kidney challenges too.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by ManOfSon: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

Na una Sabi o.

Turns out beer may be the safest alcoholic beverage in the Nigerian market. All else are adulterated. Those are the ones killing Nigerians in their numbers. Our country is suffering under the weight of fake products, not just alcohol. The government doesn't care!
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by hansomb: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

Na una Sabi o.
They will give excuse of " something must kill a man". Alcohol is dangerous to one's health
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Uchedizzy(f): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
What is really going on with this kideny and liver stuff, i just lost a brother as a result of it, HO GOD pls help us
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by CSTRR: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nigeria is so badly governed.

There is no national organ system where organs donors and receiepents can be enlisted in a national Databases.

All the people that have been governing this country since 1960 were just collecting salaries for zero work done.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by CSTRR: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
What is a minister of health doing as minister when;

(1) There is no organised organ database where people who needs it can be registered and Nigerians at the point of death can be asked to donate to save lives in a proper merit driven system.

(2) There is no proper health insurance.

(3) High impact surgeons are not being produced regularly on a sustainable amount and retained by the system.

What are you ministering, if you can't do all these as a minister of health?

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by CSTRR: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Many Nigerians would have no problem donating organs or allowing a terminally ill loved one to donate organs, if only the govt can just create an organised system where the most critical cases get the organs as a priority, no matter where they are across the country.

But Nigerians keep electing idiots while the standard of living keep dropping.

An ordinary kidney problem that will get you a donor in America, will end your life in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by richiepolymer(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

Na una Sabi o.

This is false and not valid. Are you aware that many kids also suffer kidney related issues? Even some children are diabetic too. Many men suffering kidney disease don’t even drink alcohol or where never alcoholics. One way or the other, our diet is affecting our genetics these days. There are so many angles to these issues.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Bbbw: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Too much drinking is bad they won’t listen
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

Na una Sabi o.

Ogbenni that his belly was as a result of poisoning which he survived, I think twice or so. Have you seen Ibu being a heavy drinker?
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by warlordd(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Absolutely bro... dialysis is not the end of the world...
I know people on that therapy going to work daily here in the States...

If you see them.. they look extreme healthy.. and if they tell you they are CKD patient..you won't believe..

Doctor attending to them sometimes will tell the patient they need to go to work, like its a mandatory thing... like it's part of the requirement to keep the body functioning...

And it's absolutely free...
You even get a free car attached to you, to pick you up to the therapy and return you back home...
4 times a week

Thanks for the info. I appreciate.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by exever100(f): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
And someone is marketing/producing odugwu bitter that even him himself will not taste talk less of drinking it...

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by victorazy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Too much enjoyment?

Reason:
As actors, they hardly spend time at home, so most of their livings are away from home. This habits exposes them of eating junk foods and consuming foods they don't know how it was cooked and drinking because they always hangout with friends. Very very dangerous to our systems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Tylerbankz: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2022
I pray for God's Divine Health Restoration to befall you, Mr. Ibu.
Amen.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by RPG2020(m): 12:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
The take home here:

Stop drinking beer.

Na una Sabi o.

What about weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Nonywendy(m): 12:27am On Mar 26, 2022
Speedy recovery to Mr Ibu
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by uvie66: 1:10am On Mar 26, 2022
One of the causes of kidney desease is obesity
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by yahmohy27: 6:21am On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

Too much enjoyment?

most of them drink and is one of the problems
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by otipoju(m): 6:29am On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

Too much enjoyment?

Na too much alcohol dey cause am. No lore no less. Drink but no be everyday. Once a week, once a month but not every other day. Na your self you dey do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.