Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) (84512 Views)

Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by OyinO: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2022
noxy1962:
So sad the government don’t want to look into kidney related problems endemic to Nigeria. Some of you do not know that more than 12% of Nigerians are suffering from one kidney related illness to the other. That equals to 10s of millions of people and counting. Nafdac is now a shadow of itself despite considerable success they attained during Dora’s era.

If you wait for Government, you'll wait in vain from generation to generation because you don't even have such a government in place. So what are you expecting?
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by teepain: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2022
engrelvis:
Honestly I dnt understand their issue of kidney n liver wahala.ls their something we r missing?

Unfortunately, one of the major causes of kidney diseases is high blood pressure and high b.p is very prevalent in Nigeria these days.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by descarado: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2022
pulsa:

He was actually poisoned that's why his belly protruded, not from drinking.
Nigerians attribute all sickness to poisoning. When will we stop.

No thanks to pastors, imans and voodoo drs
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by descarado: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2022
chinaPay:
This man is a terrible chain smoker.
He has smoked out his kidney, now he is crying publicly.

Anyway, i wish him swift recovery and abstain from smoking
He smoked? shocked
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2022
I wish you quick recovery Mr ibu. His wife is very shy
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by Yasirabu12(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2022
am writing this for serious ones. If you know anyone in need of a kidney donor. Please tell him or her to contact me.
My blood group is A+
Genotype AA
Based in kaduna.
Phone Number: 09137232894.
Prices: 3 million( Not negotiable)

kidney DONATION
Please and please scammers should stop asking me to send them money for any appointments of agent I can I'm here going to save life please I beg oo
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by uiadiale12345(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Nollywood people with kidney and liver problems. Even some in the music industry. Why?

Too much enjoyment?

Or is acting films infectious?

Maybe a serious research needs to be carried out on how Nollywood affects the health of Nollywood members

I wish him a quick recovery. May he not find himself in a situation where he will beg the public for financial assistance. Most celebrities use their fortunes to intimidate people and end up begging for money in times of illness. Mr. Ibu is known to be very friendly and can easily get help from the public. But may his case not deteriorate to the extent of him begging for money.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by noxy1962(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2022
noxy1962:
So sad the government don’t want to look into kidney related problems endemic to Nigeria. Some of you do not know that more than 12% of Nigerians are suffering from one kidney related illness to the other. That equals to 10s of millions of people and counting. Nafdac is now a shadow of itself despite considerable success they attained during Dora’s era.

Modified: In addition to drinking lots of water, always detoxify your body with ginger, garlic, lemon, lime etc. Chew, drink it, swallow it, add it to food however you can.
Eat food rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants that help in preventing inflammation. Sweet potatoes are one of those food rich in antioxidants and fiber and it’s relatively cheap to afford.
You don’t know how many more years these could add to your lifespan.
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
May God heal him.
Really I have phobia for bad health. I even fear sickness more than poverty because no matter how rich you are, money can't buy life and good health.

Try and be a vegan
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by millionboi(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2022
RichDad1:
Where’s Atiku Abubakar to help this man na angry angry
why Atiku?
Re: Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) by chinaPay(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2022
descarado:

He smoked? shocked

terrible smooker. On two occassions i have seen him at an occassion, he smoked for hours.

First was at Shell end of year party. He was sitting at the high table

Second was an I Go Die comedy show...he was smoking right in the hall.

The man na yeye smoker. Honestly. I pray he has second chance and changes for good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.