Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex (1013 Views)

Married Ex / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Lucasmuyiwaa: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
I wrote a topic couple of months ago and I’m very glad your comments and lashes here made me come back to my feet.
Now this girl still loves me and she agreed to always let me use her body.
Please is it normal ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by rickpat(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
bro...you know the right thing na...run

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by ProfGday(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Have you prepared your will?
Have you settle the undertakers that will carry your coffin?
Do you still have a lovely & caring mother?

If not

don't go near another man's wife...

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by ouzo1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Who fit help me deliver slap?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
I wrote a topic couple of months ago and I’m very glad your comments and lashes here made me come back to my feet.
Please is it normal ?

Well, someone is knacking your wife too

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Solofresh2: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yes it is proper

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
We know na lie you dey lie OP.

But we will give you the comments and likes you want..
grin
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Goldbw122(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
Please is it normal ?
No it is not normal
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by DaInferno(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
Please is it normal ?

Wetin some parents the born these days ehn grin grin

yes it is proper to do so,as a matter of fact, youre on the heavenly race...so long as you are happy thesame done to your daughter. E good

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Gentlerespect76: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fear God. Will you want someone too, to be sleeping with your wife?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by alphaNomega: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
You can go ahead if their spouse is dead
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Padipadi(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rubbish thread. It no go better for the mod that pushes it to the front page
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by flames007(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
Please is it normal ?
Your thought process amazes me.
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
rickpat:
bro...you know the right thing na...run
Thanks bro ...only sensible answer I’ve seen
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
ProfGday:
Have you prepared your will?
Have you settle the undertakers that will carry your coffin?
Do you still have a lovely & caring mother?

If not

don't go near another man's wife...
Thanks sir
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
ouzo1:
Who fit help me deliver slap?
Na Wetin I no know I ask oh I no kill person
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
We know na lie you dey lie OP.

But we will give you the comments and likes you want..
grin
No be lie bro
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Fear God. Will you want someone too, to be sleeping with your wife?
Hmmmm . Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by talk2hb1(m): 1:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
Please is it normal ?
Yes it's normal, just informe her husband that to you are the second lover.
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by Richy4(m): 2:13am On Mar 26, 2022
I look forward to a day someone will open a thread and ask if eating food is normal...That people should advice if he/she should eat embarassed... It seems that that time is approaching really fast smiley
Re: Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex by dacblogger: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2022
As if the advice you get here will stop you from doing what you already planned to do...

This life is quite simple, it's either you choose hell or heaven.
In your own case,your choice is obviously obvious.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Irritated As Hotel Invites Lodgers For Morning Prayers / Should A Guy Friend Go Back Sit While Girlfriend/wife To Sit At Front Of A Car? / At What Age Did You Know This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.