Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Married Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ex (49285 Views)

Leave Your Married Ex-girlfriends Alone — Activist Instructs Nigerian Men. / Lady Queried For Being In Relationship With Her Married Ex / Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Ex by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Ex by Mindlog: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
You unconsciously still want the interaction, reason you don't want to block him and the talk of not wanting to "offend" him , when you are ready to severe all forms of communication.....you will know what to do.

691 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Married Ex by yomi007k(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
IGNORE his SOUL....up to the 7th heavens.

Or you self wan practice Okafor's Law? tongue

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex by TheeDetective: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
You seem to enjoy the interaction you are having with your Ex undecided; hence, the reason why you don’t want to let go. Otherwise, why will you be having such conversations with him on your uploaded pictures when you are no longer an item? As Mindlog has said, when you are ready to severe all forms of communication with your Ex, you will do it. Bear in mind, he is married with a child so don’t go and scatter that home. ENOUGH SAID
Ficklemind:
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Ex by Gift96: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
you are still attracted to him that is why you don't want to offend him and you don't want to block him

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
yomi007k:

Or you self wan practice Okafor's Law? tongue
If she can't decide on what to do, the hoe's definitely getting scotty PIPPen'd.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Ex by Berrityga: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Two of you will soon knack.. Cause your not in control of your emotions and you fall cheapishly.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2023

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex by Beremx(f): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
As long as you both talk once in a while, he will keep getting in touch. The problem now is that he's jealous and can't help it. Warn him to stop being stupid. If he continues, you block him.

But I know you will still unblock him later 🤣🤣

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Ex by Mindlog: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Beremx:
As long as you both talk once in a while, he will keep getting in touch. The problem now is that he's jealous and can't help it. Warn him to stop being stupid. If he continues, you block him.

But I know you will still unblock him later 🤣🤣

Block wetin?😆😆

She gets her thrills from knowing that despite him being married, he still feels jealous around her and gives her a feel of "control" over his emotions.😜😜😜😜

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Ex by frozen70(f): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ficklemind:

He still have feelings for you and wish it will reignite

No matter what your tells him, he will never stop bringing back memories

Just ignore his comments especially on your postures, when he is tired he will delete everything

Dont reply all his post, ignore them and let him understand that it's actually over between you guys

12 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Beremx(f): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mindlog:

Block wetin?😆😆

She gets her thrills from knowing that despite him being married, he still feels jealous around her and gives her a feel of "control" over his emotions.😜😜😜😜
hmmm as if she doesn't like how the guy is being jealous. Abegi!!
That's why I said she will still unblock him. 😂😂😂

11 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Richy4(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
You are not over him yet as well.. I wish something like AS was not in the picture....But reality have spoken and you guys obeyed.. I have to commend you for that..

However , u have to try and discourage any kind of flirtatious tendencies from him...You don't have emotional sacrament with him anymore...
Consider blocking him on social media to avoid temptation... It was an old wonderful domestic flame that was prematurely extinguished.... A little fan can rekindle the flame ... It will now blow over, become a wild fire and affect lots of people... Just be careful..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex by KanwuliaExtra: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
I think you are loving the attention and are quite immature if you cannot set boundaries in any level of your relationship.

Why should you be posting pictures of 'random guys' on your profile if you are not trying to portray an unrealistic picture of your social life? undecided

I can't offer any piece of advice because you should know better. . . . especially with an ID like 'Ficklemind'.

Carry on! You will soon get tired and will grow old fast.

20 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ficklemind:

You are really dancing at the edge of a cliff. It's exhilarating and you're basking in the knowledge that he still thinks of you and wants you. It's unfortunate with the genotype business. You have my sympathy. But there's no polite way to do this and you'll be sleeping with him in no time if you're not careful.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Ex by Nazgul: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
If you know what's best for you, better severe all ties with that guy, cos if you foolishly leave your communication lines with him open as you're currently doing, he'll keep flattering you until you fall one day and boom! Okafor's law would be activated.

Once okafor's law is activated, you wouldn't know what you're doing to yourself, because you're enjoying the moment. You feel you love him, and just can't let him go. He'll profess geninue love to you, because he badly missed your coochie and wants to keep drilling it. And you'll foolishly believe him.

Then you'll start having issues with serious guys who want a future with you because of him. You wouldn't be able to be completely honest with them, time after time, they'll keep seeing undeniable proof that you still keep contact with your ex, and one by one they'll walk out of your life because of a guy who's happily married.

At the end of the day, when your body must have depleted and every shred of beauty gone, your so call ex lover leave you to your fate and hopp back to his beautiful wife and kids. He'll post their pics on social media and thank God for the wonderful family he has.

You would have aged quite a bit and unfortunately discover that as the years went by, your admirers kept diminishing until you literally have almost no serious guy asking you out anymore.

You would want to go back to him, but at that point he'll be the one who would block you. He'll tell you he has given his life to Jesus Christ and wants to focus on his home, by becoming a good father and husband. You'll be depressed, suicidal, hateful and bitter because your illicit affair with him costed you a handful of potential suitors and a possible happy home.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Ex by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ficklemind:

Ignore him and focus on others in your circle? undecided

The problem isn't your ex but that you still love having his attention in your life. So, you need to work on you and your focus. Ask yourself why you care so much about what he has to say or not say? Answer these and other questions for yourself and hopefully in time, you wouldn't even mind whether he notices your pictures or not.undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex by Saintmary(f): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ficklemind:

Someone that is trying to keep you available for sex, you're playing with fire.

You won't be able to have any meaningful relationship for a very long time.

How much is the price for your future?

Respect yourself and move on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex by eniolorunfe: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
You better block him for your own good and stop playing with 🔥

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex by oldienavie: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Op, your ex is behaving like that because you are not married yet.
Having said that, the fact you are struggling to put him in his place , means that you lack the right level of discipline, the fact you still maintain communication with a married man says so much about you.

My summary is that, look for your own husband and stop trying to ruin another persons home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:
You unconsciously still want the interaction, reason you don't want to block him and the talk of not wanting to "offend" him , when you are ready to severe all forms of communication.....you will know what to do.
I don’t want the interaction that is the reason I want to stop it. Was actually thinking there would be a way of setting the boundaries because my intentions are pure towards him and I don’t pray that his marriage fails.

Most times, I just ignore his chats. Now that I know how our conversation can cause damages to his marriage, I will severe all ties with him.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
Two of you will soon knack.. Cause your not in control of your emotions and you fall cheapishly.

My emotions are under control 💯, we’ve not seen ever since we separated and I don’t have the intention of meeting him.

With all been said, I know what to do

4 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 10, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Idk why you opened the thread when you know you don't want to block him, and when you very well know that's the only solution. You're supposed to block/cut off all communication in a situation like this because it's the right thing to do, not just for you to be able to move on, but for the other woman involved. He's now another woman's husband and has been for the past 6-years. All the chatting you've been doing with him all these years are enough. Leave him be to focus on his marriage.

If you can put yourself in his wife's shoes for a second, would you be happy knowing your husband is communicating with his ex, who refuses to cease communication with him? I don't blame women for sometimes calling out the other woman because some of you will know a man is married yet won't back off.

It's your type that'll refuse to stop chatting with their ex after marriage. Awon "my ex is not my enemy" crew, hiding the fact that you still have feelings for your ex under the guise/excuse of not wanting to offend if you block them. It's your husband I'll feel sorry for, just like how I feel sorry for this man's wife.

Do the right thing and block him.

Feelings! After how many years? I don’t have feelings for him and have never met with him since or have the intention too.

This guy never showed all these since we separated, hence why I never had a reason to block him ( he got married two years ago thou). Our chat is always once in two to three months but lately he just changed and bringing up unnecessary conversation.
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:

Block wetin?😆😆

This is so out of line. Have not even seen this guy in years, we don’t talk on phone neither do we VC or anything close. Now I know have been out of line.
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
I think you are loving the attention and are quite immature if you cannot set boundaries in any level of your relationship.

Why should you be posting pictures of 'random guys' on your profile if you are not trying to portray an unrealistic picture of your social life? undecided

I can't offer any piece of advice because you should know better. . . . especially with an ID like '

Carry on! You will soon get tired and will grow old fast.

You mean I don’t have the right to take pictures with male friends? If there is anything attached between my male friends and I it should be my concern not anyone.

Moreover, I wasn’t trying to pass across any message to anyone by posting pictures with my course mates.
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 10, 2023
Nazgul:
If you know what's best for you, better severe all ties with that guy, cos if you foolishly leave your communication lines with him open as you're currently doing, he'll keep flattering you until you fall one day and boom! Okafor's law would be activated.

Once okafor's law is activated, you wouldn't know what you're doing to yourself, because you're enjoying the moment. You feel you love him, and just can't let him go. He'll profess geninue love to you, because he badly missed your coochie and wants to keep drilling it. And you'll foolishly believe him.

Then you'll start having issues with serious guys who want a future with you because of him. You wouldn't be able to be completely honest with them, time after time, they'll keep seeing undeniable proof that you still keep contact with your ex, and one by one they'll walk out of your life because of a guy who's happily married.

At the end of the day, when your body must have depleted and every shred of beauty gone, your so call ex lover leave you to your fate and hopp back to his beautiful wife and kids. He'll post their pics on social media and thank God for the wonderful family he has.

You would have aged quite a bit and unfortunately discover that as the years went by, your admirers kept diminishing until you literally have almost no serious guy asking you out anymore.

You would want to go back to him, but at that point he'll be the one who would block you. He'll tell you he has given his life to Jesus Christ and wants to focus on his home, by becoming a good father and husband. You'll be depressed, suicidal, hateful and bitter because your illicit affair with him costed you a handful of potential suitors and a possible happy home.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

That can never happen. No way we will meet and just to be on a safer side I will just block him.

4 Likes

Re: Married Ex by KanwuliaExtra: 1:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

You mean I don’t have the right to take pictures with male friends? If there is anything attached between my male friends and I it should be my concern not anyone.

Moreover, I wasn’t trying to pass across any message to anyone by posting pictures with my course mates.

You have the right to post what ever or who ever you wish.
It is just not appropriate as a SINGLE OR MARRIED LADY. Same goes for males.
Next, malicious gossip will be flying around you and all you can say is 'we are just friends'.
How many male friends' pictures will you post all over social media? undecided

From 'male friends' to 'course mates'. . .

Oya KONTINU. . . . . You will soon post 'god fathers'! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You have the right to post what ever or who ever you wish.
It is just not appropriate as a SINGLE OR MARRIED LADY. Same goes for males.
Next, malicious gossip will be flying around you and all you can say is 'we are just friends'.
How many male friends' pictures will you post all over social media? undecided

From 'male friends' to 'course mates'. . .

Oya KONTINU. . . . . You will soon post 'god fathers'! cheesy

Are my course mates my enemies? Does the picture mean I’m into them or they are into me? Don’t I take pictures with female friends too? Because he doesn’t feel comfortable with it doesn’t mean others will too.

Maybe you should check my previous post and see that I don’t flirt with random guys.

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 10, 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ex by JaneYave(f): 5:13am On Feb 10, 2023
You are the one feeding his schemes
Stop giving him attention, become consciously absent and watch it die naturally.

4 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Mindlog: 5:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

I don’t want the interaction that is the reason I want to stop it. Was actually thinking there would be a way of setting the boundaries because my intentions are pure towards him and I don’t pray that his marriage fails.

Most times, I just ignore his chats. Now that I know how our conversation can cause damages to his marriage, I will severe all ties with him.

Have you blocked him?

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex by mrblessed(m): 5:47am On Feb 10, 2023
And you don't want to block him? Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.