Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How To Cleanse Yourself Using Alligator Pepper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Cleanse Yourself Using Alligator Pepper (24556 Views)

How To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness With Water And Bitterleaf / PROTECTION/DEFENSE MAGICK (secure Yourself Using Spells And Rituals) / Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cleanse Yourself Using Alligator Pepper by LoveUdie: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you're new in this page now listen and read how to cleanse yourself
I'm tired of people coming my inbox to ask me how to cleanse themselves with alligator pepper seeds

Oya Take alligator pepper behind your back and open it.
Then take out four seeds using your right hand and touch it all over your body rejecting any negativity the day is rising with.
Take it round your head in an Anti clockwise direction four times and say you are removing anything badlucks, stagnation, disappointment, problems of any kind, untimely death and any evil that will rise with the day.

Touch it all over your body and throw it away outside your room.

Then take 7seeds and put it in your mouth and speak positivity and greatness into your day.

Tell God how you want your day to be. Pray for life, pray for breakthrough, pray for connections, pray for help and pray for your loved ones too.

Tell God to bless you with more than you asked for. Let God and the Universe give you enough to even help people around you.

Ose oji adiro eje ije ifele.(alligator seeds doesn't go a shameful journey)

After praying you can swallow it or spit it out depending on what your spirit wants.

If you are a business owner and you don't make sales, as you get to your shop, chew 7seeds of alligator pepper together with bitter kola and call your business name and command customers from the four corners of the earth to locate your business and patronize you.

Spit it out after and rinse your mouth with water.

4 Likes

Re: How To Cleanse Yourself Using Alligator Pepper by OTFyagami: 6:27pm On Jan 16
Please Can I pray with alligator pepper in English as well, or must it be in igbo.

(1) (Reply)

Ekwueme Song By Prospa Ochimana (lyrics) / Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu / A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.