Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,650 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? (10295 Views)

How To Cleanse Yourself Using Alligator Pepper / Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad? / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by yemyke001(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2018
I dreamt that I saw atare (alligator pepper). I was standing on a platform like a pulpit and then I saw many of it in front of me. Is this good or bad omen?
Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by yemyke001(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Please your responses are needed those with gift of interpretation; nairalanders
Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by yemyke001(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Will be glad to have your contribution
Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2018
I don't know what this depicts oo. But despite that how cost things are in Nigeria now. You saw alligator pepper in ur dream for free. If I were you I won't wake up till they also bring salt, maggi, rice, beans and co. I don't know why Nigerians are always in hurry, may be that's where you are going to receive ur free new year gift especially for this buharia who knows. You missed an opportunity!! Goan sleep back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by bkool7(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Google can do this for you now .

Pepper is the symbol of spice and excitement.
Peppers speak a lot about the things that you are missing in life. Some of these things may relate to your hidden desires as well.

Let's find out what they mean in your dreams:
Symbolism:
To dream about pepper indicates that you need to spice up your life and add a little more excitement. On the other side, some
interpretations also indicate desires and passion.
If you are unable to express your feelings about sex, the spice in dream indicates that you must break free, and express freedom of thoughts about what you desire in bed.
Pepper is considered to be one of the most
essential elements in seasonings for improving the taste. Similarly, to dream about pepper indicates that you are missing some of the essential elements of life.
Pepper is also considered to be a hot spice.
Thus, dreams related to spices are often
indications of heated arguments. If you dream of a red chili pepper, it is an indication that you may either fall into a sexual contact with
someone or fall into a hot argument with
someone. The chili also hints you to control your temper and balance your emotional outburst.

Most Common Pepper Dreams:
A Bunch of Red Chili Pepper: A bunch of red
chilies is a sign to beware of your enemies. In
fact, there is a high possibility that you will face a dispute in the family. This could either be regarding a property matter or clash of egos.
Eating Pepper: To dream about eating pepper
indicates that you will accept any challenges very confidently in the coming period. Eating spice is also a sign that you are taking all the heat in your body and keeping it to yourself. It is a sign of sexual desire that is lying within you.

Buying Pepper: To dream about buying peppers
in dream is a sign that you are planning to defend yourself for a situation ahead. The pepper here indicates the defense mechanism that you will use against the others. This could either be a work related matter to prove your innocence or a business project.

weknowyourdreams.com/pepper.html

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by yemyke001(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by yemyke001(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2018
But you know alligator pepper is different, Atare
Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by yemyke001(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Nice contribution bro
bkool7:

Peppers speak a lot about the things that you are missing in life. Some of these things may relate to your hidden desires as well.

Symbolism:
To dream about pepper indicates that you need to spice up your life and add a little more excitement. On the other side, some
If you are unable to express your feelings about sex, the spice in dream indicates that you must break free, and express freedom of thoughts about what you desire in bed.
essential elements in seasonings for improving the taste. Similarly, to dream about pepper indicates that you are missing some of the essential elements of life.
indications of heated arguments. If you dream of a red chili pepper, it is an indication that you may either fall into a sexual contact with
someone. The chili also hints you to control your temper and balance your emotional outburst.

fact, there is a high possibility that you will face a dispute in the family. This could either be regarding a property matter or clash of egos.
indicates that you will accept any challenges very confidently in the coming period. Eating spice is also a sign that you are taking all the heat in your body and keeping it to yourself. It is a sign of sexual desire that is lying within you.

in dream is a sign that you are planning to defend yourself for a situation ahead. The pepper here indicates the defense mechanism that you will use against the others. This could either be a work related matter to prove your innocence or a business project.

Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by yemyke001(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Lol, it is well, lemme give it a try maybe cow go show too
Hashimyussufamao:
I don't what this depicts oo. But despite that how cost things are in Nigeria now. You saw alligator pepper in ur dream for free. If I were you I won't wake up till I they also bring salt, maggi, rice, beans and co. I don't know why Nigerians are always in hurry, may be that's where you are going to receive ur free new year gift especially for this buharia. You missed an opportunity!! Goan sleep back.
Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by yemyke001(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2018
More contributions please, thinking it means power not sure
Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by ideabuilder: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Nice interpretation

bkool7:

Symbolism:

Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by emerich(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2018
Very nice inputs bro...
Am not really of a dreamer though, but had a dream this morning which am finding difficult to decipher, I have got two very good phones, of which I don't even use the other, but I had a dream that I went to a very big supermarket to buy a phone, which I didn't bother to check. I got to my destination only to realize that I was given a smaller version of same phone, which I returned to get my money back, it's a bit strange though...
Any meaning to such a dream?
Tnx.
bkool7:

Symbolism:

Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by bkool7(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2018
emerich:
Very nice inputs bro...
Am not really of a dreamer though, but had a dream this morning which am finding difficult to decipher, I have got two very good phones, of which I don't even use the other, but I had a dream that I went to a very big supermarket to buy a phone, which I didn't bother to check. I got to my destination only to realize that I was given a smaller version of same phone, which I returned to get my money back, it's a bit strange though...
Any meaning to such a dream?
Tnx.

Let me first make it clear , I'm not phychic or possessing any supernatural ability . At least , for now , not my knowledge .

My comment was soley based on my researches online and what I've read from dreams interpretation sites .

Dreams are very complex and sometimes rediculous to when interpreted. You have to be detailed in your narration to get a picturel-ike interpretation .

I suggest you read the posts on the sites below to get a better and wider view of the underlying messages in your dream .

www.femalefirst.co.uk/dreams/dreaming-of-losing-phone-995599.html

And ...

https://www.dreamscloud.com/en/dream-dictionary/symbol/shopping

I'm compelled to do this because of the perculiarity of the time your dream occur . Being on New Years day .

Good luck !

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Saw Alligator Pepper(atare) In Dream. Good Or Bad? by emerich(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tnx....
bkool7:

Let me first make it clear , I'm not phychic or possessing any supernatural ability . At least , for now , not my knowledge .

My comment was soley based on my researches online and what I've read from dreams interpretation sites .

Dreams are very complex and sometimes rediculous to when interpreted. You have to be detailed in your narration to get a picturel-ike interpretation .

I suggest you read the posts on the sites below to get a better and wider view of the underlying messages in your dream .

www.femalefirst.co.uk/dreams/dreaming-of-losing-phone-995599.html

And ...

https://www.dreamscloud.com/en/dream-dictionary/symbol/shopping

I'm compelled to do this because of the perculiarity of the time your dream occur . Being on New Years day .

Good luck !

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN / Does Praying For The Dead Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.