Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

"Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock (43784 Views)

Afcon Finals: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Apologises To Nigeria. / South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by VEHINTOLAR: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2022
It's difficult to know which is uglier between a typical Ghanaian's physicality and his brain ! I sometimes wonder the basis for this Tom and D.ick measuring competition that Ghanaians always like to do with Nigerians. Isn't it an irony that a man whose country last won the African cup of nations at a time when black and white TV was in vogue could be so shameless as to regard any team as "super chickens" ? A man whose country's "almighty" team - black charcoals couldn't win a match at the last afcon and was booted out by a debutant team ? I said it before, they would rather lose to Comoros than to Nigeria ! We know how much you guys celebrated that draw in your country yesterday ogbeni dumelo;it was a great achievement for you fools ! That's how low you're in your rat's hole enclave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by rampantlover: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2022
derecho:
We are saying the same thing in different ways bro...As per Dumelo, leave am.He should just pray Nigeria doesn't win, that's when he'll know Nigerians get bad mouth.

What will you do if you win, it seems most mumugerians can't comprehend simple English. He said super chickens can never beat Ghana in their backyard. He never said super chickens can't qualify to the world cup. You won't qualify anyways because these donkeys you call players will not hit even one target in Lagos. It will be Tunisia all over again
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by rampantlover: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
It's difficult to know which is uglier between a typical Ghanaian's physicality and his brain ! I sometimes wonder the basis for this Tom and D.ick measuring competition that Ghanaians always like to do with Nigerians. Isn't it an irony that a man whose country last won the African cup of nations at a time when black and white TV was in vogue could be so shameless to regard any team as "super chickens" ? A man whose country's "almighty" team - black stars couldn't win a match at the last afcon and was booted out by a debutant team ? I said it before, they would rather lose to Comoros than to Nigeria ! We know how much you guys celebrated that draw in your country yesterday ogbeni dumelo;it was a great achievement for you fools ! That's how low you're in your rat's hole enclave.

Listen to this animal from the zoo republic grin grin grin Over 200 million population, how many Afcon trophies have you won grin cheesy grin grin A big for nothing country which is governed by an illiterate Fulani Herdsman grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Amadi84: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Ghana with all her Juju, noisy fans, all government officials and even referee help could not beat 'super chickens'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Wizzzzmike: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2022
rampantlover:

Foolish excuses grin grin grin first you blamed Buhari when Tunisia knocked you out, yesterday some mumugerians were blaming the type of Jersey super chickens were wearing and you are blaming the pitch. Your players are average against the worst Black Stars team ever.

Ma guy e shock dem...they should just start praying cuz they bad record at home, the defense is bad, when we block their wings they become confused and lastly buhari will be at there...so vim dey
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by derecho(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2022
And who needs your explanations? By the way, if you can't be civil find another place put mouth abeg
rampantlover:

[s]What will you do if you win, it seems most mumugerians can't comprehend simple English. He said super chickens can never beat Ghana in their backyard. He never said super chickens can't qualify to the world cup. You won't qualify anyways because these donkeys you call players will not hit even one target in Lagos. It will be Tunisia all over again[/s]
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Femeto: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Who noticed the boot-sinking pitch? that is the best stadium in Ghana, Very bad field-of-play, Agege stadium beta pass that stadium.
Agege stadium wey dey under repair?��
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by babajero(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
Seriously I watched the game and I wondered to myself, from all over the country, is this the best set of players the coach could pick? They didn't play like professionals at all, no focus, no tactic... Even a village match will be more entertaining.
The guys were good, it's just that they weren't compatible in the match mostly because there was no midfielder. Eguavoen need someone who can hold that midfield in our next match, though we miss Wilfred Ndindi but we can't rely on him solely, I observed that they tried converting Iheanacho to midfielder in the match but it didn't work out.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by blacq2009(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine this one, if not for Nigeria Nollywood, who would've known this one.

Even though I didn't expect anything much from those niggars, but John has no right or whatsoever to infra dig them.
Where's your sense of humor? Chill small. This life shouldn't be that serious
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Samunique(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2022
derecho:
We are saying the same thing in different ways bro...As per Dumelo, leave am.He should just pray Nigeria doesn't win, that's when he'll know Nigerians get bad mouth.
Alright sir !

One love !!!
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by joshuaidibia(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2022
PussyOdour:

It's funny to see people who act like they hate Nigeria rush to defend what they hate immediately.

Nobody has right to insult Naija except Nigerians cool
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by babajero(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2022
PussyOdour:

It's funny to see people who act like they hate Nigeria rush to defend what they hate immediately.

Mr man Nigeria is not working, just admit it, so if someone say the truth about Nigeria then it turns that the person hate Nigeria. Say the truth as you are typing there now, do you people have light, I don't mean generator o, or have the price of fuel reduced in your area?

3 Likes

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Freebills12: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2022
If you are a good football analyst, you will not blame super eagles and coaches much. As a young team, the midfield was built on Ndidi and he was injured, hence there was no link up between the midfield and the forwarders and defenders alike. There was also no connection between Iheanacho and Oshimen, had it been Awoniyi was present, the story will be different because they seem to understand each other. In all its plus for the eagles, for they tend to understand theirselves more as the game grew, and home fans help a lot.

2 Likes

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by ishmaelistic: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Old age has caught up with this guy. Once a handsome looking guy. Anyway, if he thinks Nigeria didn't do well, what stopped his Ghana from beating us?
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by luizpippo(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Our center backs are sluggish, Troost-Ekong was channelling his inner Maguire, turning like a tank.

Simon and Chukwueze were non existent. While Osihmen was spending more time on the floor, the black stars looked better coached for a team that had its list releases on Saturday.

We have got to do better.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Pimine: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2022
PussyOdour:

Aswearugaaad

That's the power of football. Also, are you happy with the present state of the country?
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by George8000: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Read Below

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by hotseat: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2022
This Dumbmelo is rejoicing too early.

The main, the main coco, would be decided here in Nigeria.

When Ghana don collect wotowoto finish, ehn, the dumb fellow would trek to Sahara desert and make there his permanent abode.

2 Likes

Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
His not coming to naija again. undecided
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Mamijoh(f): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Mine be say na fuel I use watch that game embarassed
kpele
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by SOMTO2(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Can't remember the last time I watched an African team play....it was disappointing to see how Ghana had the beta stats against the Super Eagles....las las Africa no suppose dey play ball , they struggle to score goals , 90% of the time a soccer game between 2 african teams will end in a Draw..
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Successlane: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
allen113:

Well what do you expect from 20 average players with the exception of oshimen and partey who are regular starters for big teams, imagine a bench warmer in a team battling Relegation is the one captaining Nigeria smh

I was not impressed with what I watched in any way. Even Osinmeh was below par.
Eguavoen will need soon give NFF reason to start looking for foreign coach which I detest so much.

@the bolded:
For the standard of African football, he is still a good fit.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Elidrisy20: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
They have tried
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by PointZerom: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
rampantlover:

Foolish excuses grin grin grin first you blamed Buhari when Tunisia knocked you out, yesterday some mumugerians were blaming the type of Jersey super chickens were wearing and you are blaming the pitch. Your players are average against the worst Black Stars team ever.

Shut up,
what have you achieved in life?
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Eaglesence: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine this one, if not for Nigeria Nollywood, who would've known this one.

Even though I didn't expect anything much from those niggars, but John has no right or whatsoever to infra dig them.

No mind the fowl. Mtchew, yeye dey smell.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by dreyboard(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
generalwo:
...... Shey u sabi play ball? Why u no go make them choose you? U Wan go person house go beat am and u think say e easy
Lol..., Nah today them they beat one country in their home stadium??..., You will be talking as if you are the only that know about football, if Small country like North Macedonia can beat Italy in front of their home fans, stop saying there's something special in being at home, though being at home can be an advantage because of having more fans, but the stronger and more determined will not care about that...
Germany thrashed Brazil 7-1 in their stadium in 2014 and nothing happened, stop talking as if being at home is a major determinant in winning
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Successlane: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Super eagles will definitely win in Abuja.
However we just sacked Rhor for nothing. I said sacking Rhor was a mistake but all of you on this forum went for my head claiming Rhor game plan is boring that super eagles don't attack very well. This same super eagles will play like that and even worse under any Nigerian coach

All you said is true, except that 'sacking Rhor was a mistake'

It's no mistake at all. Even though Eguavoen is not doing well,
Rhor was just not good enough.
We keep on looking for better coach.
It's a continuous process.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Mbo07: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Trust me, a Nigerian big boy has in the past snatched his woman and he can't let go and move on. This is the best way this child can heal up his wounds.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by Awise09(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
Seriously I watched the game and I wondered to myself, from all over the country, is this the best set of players the coach could pick? They didn't play like professionals at all, no focus, no tactic... Even a village match will be more entertaining.
Well you might be wrong until you watched the second leg sir, that might be a game tactics just to confused black stars.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by udomonday: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Who noticed the boot-sinking pitch? that is the best stadium in Ghana, Very bad field-of-play, Agege stadium beta pass that stadium.
stop blaming the stadium for the shambolic performance of the super chickens,they were just woeful on the night.
Re: "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock by udomonday: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
dreyboard:
Lol..., Nah today them they beat one country in their home stadium??..., You will will be talking as if you are the only that know about football, if Small country like North Macedonia can beat Italy in front of their home fans, stop saying there's something special in being at home, though being at home can be an advantage because of having more fans, but the stronger and more determined will not care about that...
Germany thrashed Brazil 7-1 in their stadium in 2014 and nothing happened, stop talking as if being at home is a major determinant in winning
With Rohr we used to beat countries home and away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Pictures Of Emmanuel Adebayor's Mansion House, Cars And Private Jet / Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.