Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” (461 Views)

"Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / The Law Of God And Righteousness, Do We Still Need The 10 Commandments? / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Here’s my reply.

Duration: 59 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MewXAlLaf5M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by frank317: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2022
I think it is very ok to ask when need something, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

My problem is u have to pray and pray till u are tired of repeating yourself. Not only that, u will fast, go to vigil, give tithe, make effort to please him with it life style still u will be told that patience is a virtue while things turn from bad to worst.

Nigeria is an example... Haven't u asked God what u want?

Madam, nobody is listening to u, go and hustle out ur own success.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2022
frank317:

Madam, nobody is listening to u, go and hustle out ur own success.

Speak for yourself. I have many people listening to me. Have a good day.
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2022
He is giving everyone according to His riches in glory but only those praying shows they are thankful, that's why only those praying to Him with faith always come out of tribulations victoriously.
So it's not about asking but showing that whatever you got isn't due to your effort rather it's through the grace of God who gave you life!

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So it's not about asking but showing that whatever you got isn't due to your effort rather it's through the grace of God who gave you life!

I like this. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I like this. Thank you.
You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Quicksilver5: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Truly said ma
I mean, truth be said, would someone even acknowledged that it was God's doing if he was given but yet didn't ask? we should be responsible for ourselves, even Adam used the help God gave him as an excuse to sin.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Quicksilver5:
Truly said ma
I mean, truth be said, would someone even acknowledged that it was God's doing if he was given but yet didn't ask? we should be responsible for ourselves, even Adam used the help God gave him as an excuse to sin.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by isaiah4life(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Correct. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by MARYIAN(f): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
He is giving everyone according to His riches in glory but only those praying shows they are thankful, that's why only those praying to Him with faith always come out of tribulations victoriously.
That's it.
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Workch: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Christians are clowns cheesy

Always pridely saying incoherent jargons and they think they make sense
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Das1mama: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good question but a logical approach is needed like; 1, Asking shows how dearly and passionate you desire to have what you asked for which shows your commitment that will make you value and cherish it without loosing it carelessly like Adam and Eve. For instance Any child/adult that knows the value of education approaches the parent and made his intention known will have more zeal and determination to graduate with flying colours unlike those pampered ones that have no vision which, it was the idea of the parents that saw the need of grooming them in school not there's so they tend to loose the admission because there was no vision created. so in summary when you ask it shows the first step of how committed you are going to value that which you asked for. Hope u understand op?
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Workch: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Das1mama:
Good question but a logical approach is needed like; 1, Asking shows how dearly and passionate you desire to have what you asked for which shows your commitment that will make you value and cherish it without loosing it carelessly like Adam and Eve. For instance Any child/adult that knows the value of education approaches the parent and made his intention known will have more zeal and determination to graduate with flying colours unlike those pampered ones that have no vision which, it was the idea of the parents that saw the need of grooming them in school not there's so they tend to loose the admission because there was no vision created. so in summary when you ask it shows the first step of how committed you are going to value that which you asked for. Hope u understand op?
lol, are you high?
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Das1mama: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Workch:
lol, are you high?
Damn!! I shld be asking u dat dude. Are u on cruise?
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Workch: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Das1mama:
Damn!! I shld be asking u dat dude. Are u on cruise?
no ma, I just feel like your reply is total jargons. As usual from relgious people
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Das1mama: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Workch:
no ma, I just feel like your reply is total jargons. As usual from relgious people
not compulsory u must read all comments mr ITK
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Workch: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Das1mama:
not compulsory u must read all comments mr ITK
I do not read all comments, yours haeppend to be some of the few that I read and it's funny what I read from you.
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Das1mama: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Workch:
I do not read all comments, yours haeppend to be some of the few that I read and it's funny what I read from you.
whatever!! just like i use to say understanding differs.
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by adeoyekay(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Just like our earthly parents they know what we desire like school fees and also but just want us to ask them inorder to prove superiority.
Re: Somebody Asked, “but If God Knows What We Want, Why Do We Still Need To Ask?” by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2022
I thought this post had hit the front page of Nairaland as it has over 1k views on YouTube shocked

I guess it hit the shorts shelf instead grin

(1) (Reply)

Has The Prophecy Of "7 Women Will Hold Unto One Man" In Isaiah 4 Been Fulfilled? / Please Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me / My Case Is Different By Apostle Dr Umah Udah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.