Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy (868 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Driving Me To Sucide / My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help / Shingles: Help!!! This Skin Disease Is Driving Me Nuts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by madukaanaya(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Hi guys I need your help.i have a girl whom I love so much and frankly she is making me to think of marriage.the issue is that she doesn't like staying alone.it affects her psychological ly and breaks her down.she also faints a times.i don't know these things too well.pls what should I do.
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by mormoney85(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2022
pls what should I do.[/quote] hold onto ur sit belt
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by Shalommy(f): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2022
She's a baby. Op, always carry her along. Chaii.. cheesy undecided
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by Kestolove(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Shes suffering from marine spirit, fvck her very well d spirit go comot
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by sheanzy(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Ok
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by Restroom: 2:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Why does she faint?

Have you asked her? Does she have epilepsy?

Ask her the reason why she faint, when it started and everything else you need to know.

Could be bigger than u , u know, when you discover the truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by Mummytoo: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2022
madukaanaya:
Hi guys I need your help.i have a girl whom I love so much and frankly she is making me to think of marriage.the issue is that she doesn't like staying alone.it affects her psychological ly and breaks her down.she also faints a times.i don't know these things too well.pls what should I do.

Take her to a counselor, it might be childhood bad experience affecting her

Had a friend like that, if her husband travels she goes with the kids to her mums place becos she can't stay alone

Also take her to a pastor to pray, it might be beyond our canal knowledge

All the same don't give up on her

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by madukaanaya(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Restroom:
Why does she faint?

Have you asked her? Does she have epilepsy?

Ask her the reason why she faint, when it started and everything else you need to know.

Could be bigger than u , u know, when you discover the truth.
I think so but the issue is that she is not forthcoming with enough information
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by madukaanaya(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mummytoo:

Take her to a counselor, it might be childhood bad experience affecting her

Had a friend like that, if her husband travels she goes with the kids to her mums place becos she can't stay alone

Also take her to a pastor to pray, it might be beyond our canal knowledge

All the same don't give up on her
thank u so much
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by madukaanaya(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kestolove:
Shes suffering from marine spirit, fvck her very well d spirit go comot
I don't think so
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by Restroom: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
madukaanaya:
I think so but the issue is that she is not forthcoming with enough information

Be patient ,keep insisting and encourage her to tell u

1 Like

Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by madukaanaya(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2022
Lalastclala justwise I need more views on this
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by muheeb01(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2022
For Arthritis/Rheumatism complete cure with herbs dm me,erectile dysfunction,premature ejaculation,weak erection and total stds Flushers,Herpes,Hepatitis,HIV cd counts reduced to barest minimum and live healthy,contact me,check my signature
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by muheeb01(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ask her some pertinent questions about her childhood,her past,a counsellor and a spiritualist either a pious pastor for deliverance or a pious alfa or muslimah for ruqya or a truthful babalawo to appease her elegbe,I mean her colleagues in the spiritual realm.....she needs both mental and spiritual treatment....don't form wokeness or education do as I say,follow whatever religion you believe in above...thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by oxygenator: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
madukaanaya:

People with seizure disorders are often advised not to stay alone or move out alone because they can become suddenly unconcious and have seizures where they may not find a helper.

The main cause could have started at birth during delivery. Such babies who did not cry well at birth but managed to survive may come up with brain damage which manifests as a seizure disorder or epilepsi.

You need to take her to a teaching hospital for more details on her condition.

There are drugs for seizure disorder but these drugs are not designed to heal the brain because each time treatment stops the problem will return.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot is a treatment that heals the brain. So if you are interested in this area of permanent healing then look for one.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS. in Port Harcourt.
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by madukaanaya(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Guys she said that she had convulsion when she was small
Re: My Girl Health Is Driving Me Crazy by Restroom: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
madukaanaya:
Guys she said that she had convulsion when she was small

Good first start

Get all the details from her about the experience from when it started

Take her to see a doctor to examine her and tell u more about it

(1) (Reply)

How To Naturally Induce Labour At Home / Smokers Are Liable To Die Young / sssdfssfsA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.