Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups (3348 Views)

National Leader Of Aye Cult Group Arrested In His Occultic Shrine In Lagos With / How Oyo Occultic Fraudsters Duped German Based Woman Of N81 Million. Photos / Reporter Threatened By Don Waney For Posting Negative News Reacts To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2022
PLEASE HELP!

I am currently trapped, helpless, oppressed, frustrated and in confusion.

I have no one to talk to or meet to assist me escape from these resolute occultic groups that teamed together to take me down. Their members cut across all social classes.

They have ordinary people among them as well as highly influential people that are respected leaders and members of different religious groups in the society.

These occultic groups have frustrated, tormented and mentally turtured me. They set many traps with fancy things to attract me but I maintained my stand.

They have successfully blocked my ways and destroyed the business I was managing to feed. They are making sure that every effort I make are wasted. I am now empty and hopeless but having faint believe that there must me a way out.

The more I tried to outsmart them, the more they made me realise that they are always ahead of me. They foretold many future events and they occurred exactly.

They cut off everyone from me; I have no one to run to for help. I don't even know who to trust because it seems they have their members everywhere. They successfully made my friends and family members to betray me.

They pass message and operate anonymously which makes it difficult for them to be confronted or be litigated.

The sensitivity of this issue will not allow me to go into details because these people have proven to me that they are highly influential and they are every where.

They wanted to torture me to submission and turn me to slave but I value my freedom.
They suggested that it is better I commit suicide or they will waste my time and end my life miserably.

I have been passing through a very torrid hell from these occultic groups that have made me helpless.

Please I need help on how to escape from these people and start live afresh because I am trapped and left with nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2022
OMG

Are you for real right now ??
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2022
It is serious problem o. Just be assured there will cut you off from people to make sure you're isolated. What's even worse, they go far to know futuristic events like helps you may receive to cut it before it manifests. It's hell itself. 98% of people haven't experienced this and will dismiss your claim as hysteria.

Let me let you in on a secret in fighting " occults "

Make i talk for public? I'll keep mute. Try to consult with Christian leaders for private counsel, not publicly like this

Go and be rooted in a church

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2022
What group is that? undecided
And what was your offense?

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Rastaramsey(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Nairalanders don start again with their bollock stories grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2022
No offence. They wanted me! They are many
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What group is that? undecided
And what was your offense?
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Nairalanders don start again with their bollock stories grin grin
You can't understand.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
It is serious problem o. Just be assured there will cut you off from people to make sure you're isolated. What's even worse, they go far to know futuristic events like helps you may receive to cut it before it manifests. It's hell itself. 98% of people haven't experienced this and will dismiss your claim as hysteria.

Let me let you in on a secret in fighting " occults "

Make i talk for public? I'll keep mute. Try to consult with Christian leaders for private counsel, not publicly like this

Go and be rooted in a church
Respected Church leaders are among them. I brought it here because no options left for me.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by YeyeGbami: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Get C4 and go pay them visit.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Get C4 and go pay them visit.
What is C4?
Please explain better.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by delzbaba(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Whats the title of this your movie script?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Are u a Christian op
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
delzbaba:
Whats the title of this your movie script?

How I wished it was a movie. Pray not to be in my shoe. They expected me to be mad and be roaming the street by now.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Crimpsy:
Are u a Christian op
I am. But with my current situation I am now confused on who Christians are.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by MadamVanessa(f): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Suspect1: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Join them na,shey theY go make u richgrin.
just kiddin yunno... but this kind of noise is hard to believe .
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Suspect1:
Join them na,shey theY go make u richgrin.

just kiddin yunno... but this kind of noise is hard to believe .

Nothing goes for nothing.
What they will collect will be more than anything I might benefit from them.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Fredfr33zy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
You just type lots of long paragraphs without even testing what the issue is. Na so una go they write OP for exam.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by clericuzzio(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:
PLEASE HELP!

I am currently trapped, helpless, oppressed, frustrated and in confusion.

I have no one to talk to or meet to assist me escape from these resolute occultic groups that teamed together to take me down. Their members cut across all social classes.

They have ordinary people among them as well as highly influential people that are respected leaders and members of different religious groups in the society.

These occultic groups have frustrated, tormented and mentally turtured me. They set many traps with fancy things to attract me but I maintained my stand.

They have successfully blocked my ways and destroyed the business I was managing to feed. They are making sure that every effort I make are wasted. I am now empty and hopeless but having faint believe that there must me a way out.

The more I tried to outsmart them, the more they made me realise that they are always ahead of me. They foretold many future events and they occurred exactly.

They cut off everyone from me; I have no one to run to for help. I don't even know who to trust because it seems they have their members everywhere. They successfully made my friends and family members to betray me.

They pass message and operate anonymously which makes it difficult for them to be confronted or be litigated.

The sensitivity of this issue will not allow me to go into details because these people have proven to me that they are highly influential and they are every where.

They wanted to torture me to submission and turn me to slave but I value my freedom.
They suggested that it is better I commit suicide or they will waste my time and end my life miserably.

I have been passing through a very torrid hell from these occultic groups that have made me helpless.

Please I need help on how to escape from these people and start live afresh because I am trapped and left with nothing.

I doubt this story..

No occult group would just single you out for attack.
What do you have that they don't. Shey na money wey you get, abi na connection..Abi shey na destiny wey them for collect from thousands out there

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Toma2: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:
No offence. They wanted me! They are many
What did you do??

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
clericuzzio:

I doubt this story..

No occult group would just single you out for attack.
What do you have that they don't. Shey na money wey you get, abi na connection..Abi shey na destiny wey them for collect from thousands out there

Yes, it is hard to believe but that's just summary of what I am facing.

I don't know what you will say if I should reveal the full details.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fredfr33zy:
You just type lots of long paragraphs without even testing what the issue is. Na so una go they write OP for exam.

Please go through it again because I stated the issue. I just can't give full details because of the sensitivity of the issue.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op, are these people Spiritual or physical? These are signs of a mental illness. It might all be in your head! Nobody is trying to attack you, go to God in prayers and seek medical assistance too. Do not commit suicide! It’s all in your head and none of this is real. Don’t push your family and friends away.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:

I am. But with my current situation I am now confused on who Christians are.
i will suggest u devote more time or have more quiet time with your creator(God)

Don't be confused, everyone has one or two problems they are facing, yet they still putting on a smiling face.

Coming out of your battle is what makes u a champion, u have to face it head ON

If u give up, u gat no story to tell
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Jennyjay283: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Are you a chicken that has no alternative

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:

Yes, it is hard to believe but that's just summary of what I am facing.

I don't know what you will say if I should reveal the full details.
An adage

he that is down, fears no fall

U gat nothing to loose

U are seeking for help, lay all the cards, what are u keeping them for

From the narrated problems, u will definitely get a solution

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Restroom: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
How well do you pray?

Or read your Bible?

Keep your hands clean.

Those are your three solutions.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Op, are these people Spiritual or physical? These are signs of a mental illness. It might all be in your head! Nobody is trying to attack you, go to God in prayers and seek medical assistance too. Do not commit suicide! It’s all in your head and none of this is real. Don’t push your family and friends away.

Many of these people are people I know very well.
If not for my strong mental strength, I will be roaming the street now.
There mission is to get what they want or destroy me.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Restroom:
How well do you pray?

Or read your Bible?

Keep your hands clean.

Those are your three solutions.

Many of them are highly religious and prayerful.
I fasted and prayed but nothing happened
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Crimpsy:
An adage

he that is down, fears no fall

U gat nothing to loose

U are seeking for help, lay all the cards, what are u keeping them for

From the narrated problems, u will definitely get a solution

Noted...just that these people are powerful and highly influential

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV - Watch Over Your Business, Home, Enviroment Remotely Over Internet-camera / Woman Who Went Missing In 2019 Found With Body Buried Under Husband’s Bathtub / 14years Old Boy Raped His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.