Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,217 members, 7,832,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups (3367 Views)

National Leader Of Aye Cult Group Arrested In His Occultic Shrine In Lagos With / How Oyo Occultic Fraudsters Duped German Based Woman Of N81 Million. Photos / Reporter Threatened By Don Waney For Posting Negative News Reacts To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Taba21: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:

Noted...just that these people are powerful and highly influential

What makes them powerful,or are they not the normal slave to the northerners.

How many northerners were among them?
The answer is no single prominent person from the north is among them and you're here saying powerful.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Taba21: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

I know but op story sounds like the stories of people suffering from schizophrenia especially when he feels even the police is part of them and no one can be trusted etc but I hope I’m wrong because that illness is terrible.

My Sister,fear Nigeria especially pastors.
The op has been initiated through woman etc

99.9% churches in Nigeria are cruel occultist order everyone should be very careful.

This can happen 101% live
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Taba21: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
clericuzzio:

Reveal to me via DM. Or chat me on my number. If your story is real, there's a protection ritual you do for 33 days and it stops all forms of occult or spiritual attack.
It's also capable of bringing your economic situation back to it's former glory

Is the op righteous in the first place.
Occult is not street cultist, and besides fighting occultist order is only by the grace of God.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Zulu2022: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:

I don't blame you. I will say the same thing if I should be in your shoe. I don't believe in all this mystical and diabolic powers until now.
lol,there is what you don't understand bro,if ur aura is holy or let say you HV not bad nd living s good life,there is no weapon spiritually will come to pass,your shield and guilding angel won't let harm on you,unless ur hand no clean,in short your destiny is in ur hand to control wat u need is secret to do that and dat secret is only know for only those that seeks it,well if your story is true,then how ready are you to embark and awake your spiritual life and awake your enlightenment beyond as human knowledge exceed...the no born that person born of a woman to control,instead you control thing around you, through so many ways like telepathy and other means,so how ready bro to find solution

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Taba21: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:

You mean I should not worry about people that deliberately ruined my business and yet not relenting?

Maybe you wanted to eat and clean mouth,cos occultist Grandmaster can read your mind and uses it against you once you've step your foot inside and decided to Stop participation
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Zulu2022: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Taba21:

Occult is not street cultist, and besides fighting occultist order is only by the grace of God.
when u ascend in higher plane or realm,you control most stuff in material and physical plane to work for u,cos u HV de power bestowed in u already bfr birth but on that all this is secret u will seek even Jesus said it nd make u understand that mystery happening will be know by few ppl who want to know it.. read matt13:11 mystery of heaven HV been bestow on u not to them

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Taba21: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:

They want me because of something that I can't disclose on public forum.
But this will make me enslaved to them if I should accept any of them. I never went for them and never knew many of them until they started revealing their identity and group they belong to.

You have been initiated without your consent but the worse scenario is that if they have used woman, through sex.
You can prevail against any other means easily,if you're upright.

God reigns
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Zulu2022: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op no wan talk all if the story clear,nd not all frat will go after ur life,unless u HV secret de bestowed in u,else de fr run u mad or Liv u to enjoy ur consequences without thinking of u sef
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Taba21: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cultistupdate:

U can give small details and still be anonymous. Some people ask for relationship advice and say hide my name. They give details but nobody knows who is giving it.

U said cult.

Is it like all these ritual cult we see on nairaland or these confraternities.

If it's a confraternity u say it. U can say the name dont say your name dont say your area. For example.

Vikings members are threatening me for dating one of their girlfriends.
Am scared.

This is anonymous but an information has been passed.

Vikings members don't know u, or the area or the girlfriend.

Use your head and give little details.

Occult order are difference from street cultist.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Taba21: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Zulu2022:
when u ascend in higher plane or realm,you control most stuff in material and physical plane to work for u,cos u HV de power bestowed in u already bfr birth but on that all this is secret u will seek even Jesus said it nd make u understand that mystery happening will be know by few ppl who want to know it.. read matt13:11 mystery of heaven HV been bestow on u not to them

God knows his people.

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by clericuzzio(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Taba21:

God's grace is sufficient for all.

What he possibly lack is knowledge. If he seems that he can turn the tables around
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Taba21: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Zulu2022:
lol,there is what you don't understand bro,if ur aura is holy or let say you HV not bad nd living s good life,there is no weapon spiritually will come to pass,your shield and guilding angel won't let harm on you,unless ur hand no clean,in short your destiny is in ur hand to control wat u need is secret to do that and dat secret is only know for only those that seeks it,well if your story is true,then how ready are you to embark and awake your spiritual life and awake your enlightenment beyond as human knowledge exceed...the no born that person born of a woman to control,instead you control thing around you, through so many ways like telepathy and other means,so how ready bro to find solution

The op wanted to eat and clean mouth, and forgot that the Bible said give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar, and what belongs to God to God.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Taba21: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
clericuzzio:

God's grace is sufficient for all.

What he possibly lack is knowledge. If he seems that he can turn the tables around

Give what belongs to ceaser to ceaser and to God to God.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Zulu2022: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Taba21:

God knows his people.
one problem with average African christains think de HV take over Jesus place in heaven already, religion should be accommodating and tolerent,if you think is all christains will mk heaven and other religion will not,den u may not be right bro,find truth ursef other than what is written in a book,if de white did not com Africa, probably many may b wearing leaf nd having a tolerent environment among other being, beside wat ever u tink
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by von02: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:

How I wished it was a movie. Pray not to be in my shoe. They expected me to be mad and be roaming the street by now.

How is your relationship with God?
Every morning read a portion of the bible and pray. At night before you sleep do the same. Establish a relationship with Him.
Remember 2 Corinthians 10:4
...For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by danny56: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:
PLEASE HELP!

I am currently trapped, helpless, oppressed, frustrated and in confusion.

I have no one to talk to or meet to assist me escape from these resolute occultic groups that teamed together to take me down. Their members cut across all social classes.

They have ordinary people among them as well as highly influential people that are respected leaders and members of different religious groups in the society.

These occultic groups have frustrated, tormented and mentally turtured me. They set many traps with fancy things to attract me but I maintained my stand.

They have successfully blocked my ways and destroyed the business I was managing to feed. They are making sure that every effort I make are wasted. I am now empty and hopeless but having faint believe that there must me a way out.

The more I tried to outsmart them, the more they made me realise that they are always ahead of me. They foretold many future events and they occurred exactly.

They cut off everyone from me; I have no one to run to for help. I don't even know who to trust because it seems they have their members everywhere. They successfully made my friends and family members to betray me.

They pass message and operate anonymously which makes it difficult for them to be confronted or be litigated.

The sensitivity of this issue will not allow me to go into details because these people have proven to me that they are highly influential and they are every where.

They wanted to torture me to submission and turn me to slave but I value my freedom.
They suggested that it is better I commit suicide or they will waste my time and end my life miserably.

I have been passing through a very torrid hell from these occultic groups that have made me helpless.

Please I need help on how to escape from these people and start live afresh because I am trapped and left with nothing.

Maintain your stand. The frustration was to get you to be a member. They may have seen something bright about you, devil steal from people once if he sees the destiny of a person. Seeing church people join them means nothing, they too come to churches for different assignment. Connect yourself to Living Faith Church and be committed. NEVER show you are scared, even tho you are! Trust in God and His might to save you. Be strong..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by richfriendsng: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op I understand you, Don't blame those trying too hard to understand, this is a phase and it shall pass if you don't give up, after this experience, you will experience a new form of existence, this usually happen to very intelligent people, people that doesn't agree totally with the societal perspective of life.
Now do this.
Keep your hope alive
Wear smiles often
Work on your Hygiene
Go out of your comfort zone
Do midnight prayers.
Try to make some new friends
Work on your emotion
Don't put things to mind
Manage your thoughts very well
Don't give room to negative energies
Face your fear squarely, I will stop here.
I wish you good luck.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by elonmuskbaby: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:

I have tried everything I could but no solution.
the only way for you to be helped is to come out clean.its just like going to the hospital and covering up the symptoms of your diseases.how will the doctor help you or recommend people that can help if it's beyond him but all your story sounds vague so it's better to bare it all out.thats the only way people who have experienced similar situation can tell you what to do

I wish you all the best
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by elonmuskbaby: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highfather:

I have tried everything I could but no solution.
the only way for you to be helped is to come out clean.its just like going to the hospital and covering up the symptoms of your diseases.how will the doctor help you or recommend people that can help if it's beyond him but all your story sounds vague so it's better to bare it all out.thats the only way people who have experienced similar situation can tell you what to do

I wish you all the best smiley
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by kulrunsman79(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Op, if you truly have the above narrated issue and desires deliverance, I will recommend only one church: Bride Assembly Church, Ijesha Lagos State.

Try see the Head Pastor, Brother Moses Alu. Narrate everything to him, and believe you me he will lead you to Jesus for total deliverance. I mentioned him cos I can affirm and testify of how tremendous God has been using him. This is just my own piece of contribution.

You're not under any obligation to accept this advise and moreso, you probably could get help in many places aside this, therefore it's your call to make. May God bless you!
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by ruggedtimi(m): 12:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Highfather:

What is C4?
Please explain better.
bomb
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Restroom: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2022
Highfather:

You mean I should not worry about people that deliberately ruined my business and yet not relenting?

Between your life and business which do you think God will protect?

Your business?

You are alive because God has been protecting you. Or you think It is by your power you are alive ?

As you choose to worry about your business, what good has it been to you? How many problems have it solved for you?

You are not grateful that you are alive

You talk as if you are the first occult people have gone after. And strangely, you don't sound like genuine stuff ........you didn't say why they come for you.

Are you minding your business and they suddenly started targeting you?

If you like be anxious from now till tomorrow, Jesus said it will change anything.

When there is life, there is hope. Did God not bless Job again? Job didn't even know his problem was from the devil. He thought it was was from God. Yet he remain faithful.

Go and read his story. Have you suffered 1/10th of what Job sufferred ?

You are there complaining.

Accept your situation and learn to trust in God no matter the situation you are in. Be talking about business as if that is what God protects.

Clearly, you don't understand how God thinks.

Be grateful you are alive. It is life God protects not business.

That's what he did for Job.

If you are faithful, that's what he will do for you, if your hands are clean.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by emmy512: 5:40am On Mar 27, 2022
The law of attraction says what you think of would make you think more about it till it manifests.
So make sure you think positive.
I recomend the book titled "The Obstacle is thd Way" it would guide you and give you confidence to fight this battle head on.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Windscribe: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2022
Zulu2022:
one problem with average African christains think de HV take over Jesus place in heaven already, religion should be accommodating and tolerent,if you think is all christains will mk heaven and other religion will not,den u may not be right bro,find truth ursef other than what is written in a book,if de white did not com Africa, probably many may b wearing leaf nd having a tolerent environment among other being, beside wat ever u tink
I sent a mail bro.
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Shytreasure(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Highfather:

They want me because of something that I can't disclose on public forum.
But this will make me enslaved to them if I should accept any of them. I never went for them and never knew many of them until they started revealing their identity and group they belong to.

I got it!
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Jennyjay283: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Highfather post=111391036]

I have tried everything I could but no solution. [/quote
You need prayer warriors
Re: Help! My Life Is Threatened By Occultic Groups by Valkrie: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
E no go pass ogboni people probably from his description of the fraternity...!!

What does the op have so much that they can't get themselves..?

If you can't disclose what is it or say the story as it is how can people help you here. .? Have you seen any go to the hospital with half story and expect the doctor to work magic and treat him..? Its practically impossible without getting the full story...!!

It's possible the op have been initiated without you knowing and they need him to play his role and he is running...its doesn't work that way...many have even gone mad for such refusal...!!!

All those shouting go to church and even mentioning churches names here I just dey laugh...how are the CEO of those churches able to control the souls of their members if not via power from some of these fraternities and underworld...!! Churches would further compound the issue cos no single power there...what you get in church is only how the CEO would be able to controls his members and nothing more....the rest is just theatrics and lies on an industrial scale...!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Beat Daughter Who Disappeared For Two Weeks During December Holiday(Video / Nigerian Woman Jailed For Using Stolen British Passport To Travel For 15 Years / Video: Lady Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island, Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.