Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) (67171 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Nalis4Real: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
MR IBU I WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERY IN JESUS MIGHT NAME...... AMEN ���

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Nalis4Real: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mr ibu i wish you quick recovery in Jesus name amen �
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
May GOD heal him, i really miss sam loco efe
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Mrsprof(f): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
May God heal him quickly in Jesus name Amen �
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Get well soon
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by akilo1: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ibu u are going nowhere. ..we love you
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by akilo1: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ibu u are going nowhere. ..God love you
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by warlordd(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ibu is one of the best commedians around. He is also very generous and cannot go out in a day without giving out thousands of naira to his numerous fans. God will surely heal him.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Must they post everything. Nothing like private in celebrity’s life. They are all after Likes and Views
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by RussellRutherfo: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
righteousIMAM:
this is the same Way Jesus (S.A.W) will visit like a thief in the night. Let's all get Prepared! we Are in the Last days run to Allah and don't be among the damned souls that Jehovah will roast in jahanam till eternity!

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، عَارِمُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَوَانَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي بِشْرٍ، عَنْ يُوسُفَ بْنِ مَاهَكَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ تَخَلَّفَ عَنَّا النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي سَفْرَةٍ سَافَرْنَاهَا، فَأَدْرَكَنَا وَقَدْ أَرْهَقَتْنَا الصَّلاَةُ وَنَحْنُ نَتَوَضَّأُ، فَجَعَلْنَا نَمْسَحُ عَلَى أَرْجُلِنَا، فَنَادَى بِأَعْلَى صَوْتِهِ ‏"‏ وَيْلٌ لِلأَعْقَابِ مِنَ النَّارِ ‏"‏‏.‏ مَرَّتَيْنِ أَوْ ثَلاَثًا‏.‏

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Amr:
Once the Prophet (ﷺ) remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet (ﷺ) addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: "Save your heels from the fire."

Sahih al-Bukhari, 60
In-Book Reference: Book 3, Hadith 2
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 57 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith
"حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي زَيْدٌ ـ هُوَ ابْنُ أَسْلَمَ ـ عَنْ عِيَاضِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، قَالَ خَرَجَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي أَضْحًى ـ أَوْ فِطْرٍ ـ إِلَى الْمُصَلَّى، فَمَرَّ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ يَا مَعْشَرَ النِّسَاءِ تَصَدَّقْنَ، فَإِنِّي أُرِيتُكُنَّ أَكْثَرَ أَهْلِ النَّارِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقُلْنَ وَبِمَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ تُكْثِرْنَ اللَّعْنَ، وَتَكْفُرْنَ الْعَشِيرَ، مَا رَأَيْتُ مِنْ نَاقِصَاتِ عَقْلٍ وَدِينٍ أَذْهَبَ لِلُبِّ الرَّجُلِ الْحَازِمِ مِنْ إِحْدَاكُنَّ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَ وَمَا نُقْصَانُ دِينِنَا وَعَقْلِنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَلَيْسَ شَهَادَةُ الْمَرْأَةِ مِثْلَ نِصْفِ شَهَادَةِ الرَّجُلِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَ بَلَى‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَذَلِكَ مِنْ نُقْصَانِ عَقْلِهَا، أَلَيْسَ إِذَا حَاضَتْ لَمْ تُصَلِّ وَلَمْ تَصُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَ بَلَى‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَذَلِكَ مِنْ نُقْصَانِ دِينِهَا ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Messenger(ﷺ) ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

Sahih al-Bukhari, 304
In-Book Reference: Book 6, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 301 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
How nice of her, get well soon Mr Ibu

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by tanimusaeedu: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mr ibu is so funny ooo but I wish him quick recovery
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by highoctane: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ibu

Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
hurryup123:
I wish him quick recovery.....
amen oo
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nobody last forever but we wish you not to depart now until your old age.
Quick recovery Boss
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nuttella:
They are always poisoning him. I think he needs to curtail how he eats outside and in an event. Let's them not assume that food is his weak point.

Say watin undecided

Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by kristo123: 1:57am On Mar 27, 2022
The way Mr ibu is looking at her like... hope nobe you dey poison me..
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Lightorder: 3:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Nice gesture from monalisa, there is something I notice whenever someone is sick they love shown to you by friends and family would even Make you recover even more quickly, couple with the treatment you receive from your doctor....family and friends love at a time like this is price less
spot on bro. The way to his speedy recovery has just started. I wish many more love would come his way
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Asafaizonboy: 4:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Up till now he's main paddies, Charles Awurum, Charles Inojie they don't bother to pay him a visit, something is fishy.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 4:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Nmezor:
How nice of her, get well soon Mr Ibu
Mmezor, its been a while.
You've not been picking my calls.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by boyency: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2022
God healing Mr.ibu
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Lightorder:
spot on bro. The way to his speedy recovery has just started. I wish many more love would come his way
it would do him a lot good, the man really made us laugh back in those days with his funny character in nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by GindoX(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2022
I wonder why Monalisa keeps turning his head... grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Mmezor, its been a while.
You've not been picking my calls.
Its Nmezor, Happy Sunday
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Libron: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
king of memes, wish u quick recovery
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Emdebby2: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
One of the nollywood comedians. Get well soon. Nice gesture from Monalisa.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Niceguyfirm: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
May God heal him. Most natural comic actor..wishing you a quick recovery
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by OBUA12345: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
One of those actor that endose tinabu.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by Ninobran90(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Supper Comedian and Actor! Even in sick condition, he is still displaying his God given qualities. Is well brotherly.

Wishing you quick recovery in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nmezor:
Its Nmezor, Happy Sunday
OK. Same to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Share A Passionate Kiss (Photo) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.