Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin (45244 Views)

Putin Sacks Sergei Shoigu As Defense Minister, Names Successor / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by FLYFIRE(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
It seems Muslims are happy about this unnecessary war in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by baralatie(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Again we will find out it was fake news

2 Likes

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Teejayadex: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Well I no go fit argue because since I watch the video below, I know say dictators no go die well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9A-u8EoWcI

1 Like

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Awesometouch1: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Putin's heart attack or suicide may be loading unless someone silences him before it strikes.
I believe he's already enjoying sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by redcliff: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Temptee101:
Putin will surely not end well.

It's so obvious

how so? its like saying Bush will not end well after he invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Una get sense so?

6 Likes

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Jeremani: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Make una rest,

E come like say we carry this matter for head pass Ukrainian
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by chakula: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Time will tell who win the war between the trio.
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Babapyro: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
lilvicky68:

See as you rush book space untop country matter wey no concern you..

Joblessness at it's peak
Thar guy is one of the most shameless person I've seen ,how can a sensible man spend all his life on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Help2020: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by ezechi242: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin just poisoned this innocent man.. shocked grin grin grin grin
What kinda evil man is This.. grin
After failing in Ukraine the next thing is hurting his generals..Putin puppets is this the person who wants to take USA'S position.. shocked

Modified:this will soon grace frontpage so those who want to wail and cry can do that now.. grin
Putin crybabies.. grin

i beg ......shut up

3 Likes

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Quantized92(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
I no dey trust all these reports wey dey one sided. Very biased media system.

Russia this, Russia that. Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Babapyro: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ppogbae:
What is it with Ukraine and all of these press releases? They have resorted to petty hyperbolized lies and propaganda in order to cover up Zelensky’s stupidity. That midget got duped by the Americans and thought NATO would fight the war for them grin
Them mumu thinks propaganda wins war, mauripol,irpin,lyiv, kharkiv now looks like syria, instead of them to be begging Russia on Thier 2 knees to stop they are waging social media war like that will change anything

7 Likes

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by chakula: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
FLYFIRE:
It seems Muslims are happy about this unnecessary war in Ukraine

Kindly support your claims with facts.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ahmed0336:

And what facts do you have to show Putin poisoned him? Because this is a faceless forum doesn't mean we shouldn't think before typing.

Where is Jack ma?
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Way4orward: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
No problem
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Oshodipikin: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nairaland should float a charity home for jobless people on this Naira platform who are always waiting to comment on every junk thrown here.....

War is ongoing in North Eastern Nigeria, North Western Nigeria these idiots knows nothing about the war but they can tell you all the names of Russia Generals killed by Ukrainian forces. E sick gan.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by edosignature(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fake New. Vladimir Putin is like a greater god t o them, they all want to be like him but can't.

Putin is far above Rubies & his ways are above their class both Spiritually & Physically. The more they try to spread false news against Putin, Russians & it culture the more we the sensible & informed see through their lies.

Long live Vladimir Putin... Long live Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Greenlight123: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
lilvicky68:

See as you rush book space untop country matter wey no concern you..

Joblessness at it's peak
this kind thing can pain most especially when u don get hope to be the one lalalala take some child pills for your pain.
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
From the comments I read on front page. Gaskiya Nigerian on nairaland are so dumb. How does war going on in Ukraine concerned you
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by faithfull18(f): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omo, no more news in the world again
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Awesometouch1: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
chakula:
Time will tell who win the war between the trio.
Russia can only win if Ukraine surrenders.
They have hoped to achieve this by biological and chemical weapons since massive bombing has failed to kill the spirit of Ukrainians.
However, with NATO's stern warnings of responding to any use of chemical weapons, the Russians have announced adjustments to their initial military objectives. They are beginning to fail already though the US had believed they could still capture kyiv but it's like that was even like over rating the Russians as Ukraine is now fighting to take back Kherson......the only major city the Russians have managed to occupy.
Based on the definition of victory, Russia is almost defeated already.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Puremaker8: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
God will punish all the mods that always put all these nonsense yeye Ukraine Russia war news to the FP there is a war going on in Ethiopia, congo...you people refused to Push a single of it to the FP.
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by JooEeL(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by JooEeL(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin just poisoned this innocent man.. shocked grin grin grin grin
What kinda evil man is This.. grin
After failing in Ukraine the next thing is hurting his generals..Putin puppets is this the person who wants to take USA'S position.. shocked

Modified:this will soon grace frontpage so those who want to wail and cry can do that now.. grin
Putin crybabies.. grin

People like you, especially with monikers in all caps to grab readers attention, dont just come about pedestrianly. Your all-cap moniker is the first give-away. That's point number 1.

Point number 2, you usually grace the first comment spaces.

You are likely a mercenary, just like your manna friend. At my most generous guess, I'd guess ure a BBC Nigeria paid agent. At my worst, a zoo branch media agent of some sort.
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by leathalbeast: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
now ukraine also doing propaganda.. Hmmmm learning from the west i guess
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by leathalbeast: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Puremaker8:
God will punish all the mods that always put all these nonsense yeye Ukraine Russia war news to the FP there is a war going on in Ethiopia, congo...you people refused to Push a single of it to the FP.
that is how africans are, always licking asses. Disgraceful mods
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by samnaija: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Realists:
Audio war strategists spewing bull shits, If truly USA are the super power, let them invade & destroy Russia the way they destroy Libya.
Fuvking hypocrites doing what they know to do best by spreading deaths & evil capitalism.
And why would us do that, so that they would look stupid like Russia is now. I don't think so, Russia played itself. To the entire world they are they are the bad guys.
It is only shame, that is stopping them from withdrawing their troops. Don't joke with Europe they solve their problems inhouse.

1 Like

Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Sirlancelort(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Michealscofield:

You are as senseless as the rubbish you just wrote tongue

As in some people no just get sense
Re: Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin by Pharaohny: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA
I STAND with RUSSIA

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger / China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.