Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States (75390 Views)

Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Mavrick2012: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
The priority these oyinbos place on good road/floor is one of the several things that differentiate them from Africa

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Also ran into Nigerians who came for Shopping, including Larger items they could ship.

Dugbe comes to mind! grin
See the white woman sitting like aunt chichi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Lightway: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin
You are Right!
Go Aba, Lagos, Onitsha, Kano, now see how we go heap dirty everywhere, still dey blame govt.
The market people here get trash nylons.
They immediately pack as they generate theirs.
That's discipline!
Forget country wey good sweet.
Na to choose your market.
Honestly, the standards of things sold here sent me shivers.

You sound like a poor hungry man that poverty has dealt with, then someone gives you bread and you say it is the sweetest bread you've ever tasted...

Look how you're managing to survive in America... You don't even own a car.... Better come back to your father land and use your sense.... M

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by MedicH: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
I can't wait to be in the USA. Once I step foot here I can die a fulfilled man.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by shogsman(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
There is a bunch of them everywhere here, it's not really a big deal , it's just like a very big yard sales

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Cokahot: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na wetin dem dey call u wetin?

UK used.non tested and tested
At buyers risk

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Nonexisting: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
See bend down select and that fat pig Trump opened his yeye mouth to call Nigeria a shithole. America is overrated.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by wonderiyke(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
isaiah4life:
This is beautiful, but must you guys insult Nigeria everytime.

We always look for ways to ridicule our country. Abegi! That attitude sucks.

All the same, nice shot, sir. Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

If you can't handle the truth, GETAT!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by NOwazobia: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
It's the orderliness and serenity for me. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by shogsman(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
MedicH:
I can't wait to be in the USA. Once I step foot here I can die a fulfilled man.
You need to work on your self esteem first cos coming here with your mentality might not improve your life one bit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:
All I see is orderliness, serenity and civil society.

Show us open market in Aba or Ibadan or even lagoons... grin
haaaaa, abag put graphic talk before you say those things bro
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Ojemedad: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bus loading Oshodi, Iyana paja, agege, mushin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by wennei(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
and you will find mostly black citizens here
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by otomatic(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Very clean and hygienic market.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by wonderiyke(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lightway:

You sound like a poor hungry man that poverty has dealt with, then someone gives you bread and you say it is the sweetest bread you've ever tasted...

Look how you're managing to survive in America... You don't even own a car.... Better come back to your father land and use your sense.... M

You just typed this through your anal orifice. I come in peace.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by omooba969(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

4me, NIGERIA was far better during the military era. The orderliness was top notch.
Any group (insurgency) or Agbero wey want surface begin collect money were completely crushed.
Na wetin fit us.
Dem need shove discipline down our throats.

Even our so called politicians thieves are unruly, so what do you expect of the people. cool
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by NnamdiN: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

They sell naa.
Fruits basically!
generator nko? China gen have finished me

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:
All I see is orderliness, serenity and civil society.

Show us open market in Aba or Ibadan or even lagoons... grin
Na war for here o

grin
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by digitalman2811(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
I noticed 1999,2000 and 2003 made vehicles at the entrance,here in Abuja drive 2000 made car,your neighbors and people will make you feel inferior and old fashioned

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Ishilove: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ahn ahn, so they even have akube in the abroad

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by hopexter(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
This no be news na, open market is in all countries in the world, there are several of them in U.S and U.k and what about our dear Abule Egba bendown select market and Market street in Lagos.

Honestly all markets are open except malls and retail shops. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Burgerlomo: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oyiboman69:
Bendown boutique for USA?....

This is not a big deal, it's called flea market where people sell used and new stuffs at a good bargaining price and the market doesn't open everyday, also there is another one called garage, yard or estate sale where people sell all their unwanted items during summer time also at a very good bargaining price.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by RPG2020(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Finally!
Stuffs I got myself!
Boots: $10
Leather Bag: $8
Luggage Traveller: $70.
From what I heard there, they said things have gone up.
May GOD Continue to Bless the United States of AMERICA & help Nigeria as well, Amen!

Where is the boots �
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by BigBashiru: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I embarked on a short visit to a very popular open market to see things for myself.
What I saw marveled me.
I was stunned at how cheap things could be.
Many a times we are blindfolded & overtaken by the events of times & what we can see on the surface without actually knowing that the real deal is beneath the petals of the flowers we see.

In the same vein, this Analogy can be likened to the story of the iceberg deeply buried underneath the sea meanwhile what sailors could see is just the "TIP" of the Iceberg.
"Life is always about how you make your BED".
Here, are some pictures I got and some items I was able to purchase too.
This is just for your information & to the Glory of Nairaland. Nothing else.
Thank You!

Below;
Parking structure & one of the entrance points.

Oya all the white worshippers - please come and start saying how this is so much better than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by NaijaCover(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Finally!
Stuffs I got myself!
Boots: $10
Leather Bag: $8
Luggage Traveller: $70.
From what I heard there, they said things have gone up.
May GOD Continue to Bless the United States of AMERICA & help Nigeria as well, Amen!

Do You Know
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by TUTU147: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
I fit come the market without visa,I want come check something.
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by bonnyhope: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
isaiah4life:
This is beautiful, but must you guys insult Nigeria everytime.

We always look for ways to ridicule our country. Abegi! That attitude sucks.

All the same, nice shot, sir. Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

Not insult but scolding

Look at how the market clean

Can you compare that to Nigerian open market?

We are too careless here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Almaigaa: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chai. Oyinbo dey wear "bend down select" too?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by RPG2020(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Burgerlomo:

This is not a big deal, it's called flea market where people sell used and new stuffs and the market doesn't open everyday, also there is another one called garage, yard, or estate sale where people sell all their unwanted items during summer time.

There is one in Italy it's called prison market

Things cheap there
Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by Legendoo: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Any small thing go to the west. Then go dey use the west copy and defend nonsense .

See the west bah , clean, orderly and not chaotic. Them no go copy this simple one , na yeye thing's dem go dey copy .

My own view .. copy this woke retards.

Nice one op

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States by MedicH: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
shogsman:

You need to work on your self esteem first cos coming here with your mentality might not improve your life one bit

Okay, my self esteem is not ur business. That said, let's just say it's okay I do not feel alright sharing a country with a bunch of lunatics that prefer incompetent geriatrics as leaders instead of seasoned administrators.

Dont u think we can agree I do not belong here?

Stupidity and self esteem.

Ode

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Nigerians In The UK Are Really Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.