Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,630 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

NYSC Member Wants To Buy This Property With His 33k Alawee - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / NYSC Member Wants To Buy This Property With His 33k Alawee (183 Views)

Would You Buy This Bicycle For N10 Million ? (photo Attached) / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / *Own This Property with A Plot Of Land and N8million.* call 08141869662 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Wants To Buy This Property With His 33k Alawee by Godaiz(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
So one of my friend, a NYSC corps member was walking home on Friday after closing from his PPA and extremely tired and bored. He saw this writing on this wall "property for sale", my friend that has less than 3k in his bank account collected the number and placed a call across to them that he wants to buy the property.

He negotiated price with them and told them he'll get back to them.

I don't know if they are waiting for him or should I call it faith at work? grin grin

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Construct Gas Plants Across The Country / New Design!! Lovely 6 Bedroom Penthouse Design In Anambra State With Anteroom / Attention: Don't Buy Any Land Until You See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.