Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - (41628 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Mtschewwww: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2022
A GSM network provider (GLO) engineers visited my land yesterday and said they want me to lease a space for their mast installation for a period of 15 years. (They have not told me any amount yet).

The land is in a residential area. Please those who know about this sort of engagement should tell me what it entails because I was asked if I would accept the offer or not so as to tell them the amount and other things involved.

I really want to know the real benefits as well as if there are other health damages that may adversely affect residence living around my compound on the long run?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Thou: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2022
Woow if it were me i would accept the offer with my both handS including my organ that can strechcheesy.

4g reloaded.

Op don't sell the land, rent it!.

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by spidey77: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2022
Nothing. Except that the land is gone forever.
Lease not sell. They will want to buy outright.
Also get a lawyer to sign a water tight contract. Bill them heavily too. They are but few good spots for mast...

...If it’s health, you have nothing to fear...

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by salamudeen(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2022
Get a lawyer first thing first

Bill them heavily till una negotiate tired

One man here sold his 100 by 50 7m for them ladt year rural area sha if ur side is urban u can lease that place not less than 15m for that 15years

I dey village that's y I think ur price would be higher over there

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
The only benefit is the money and high Glo network. But the disadvantage no be here

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by NoahHadNoArk: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2022
BABYharder:
The only benefit is the money and high Glo network. But the disadvantage no be here
Let's hear them

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Let's hear them
The Lister used is always on, 247 and Pray it doesn't develop fault cus your privacy will always be invaded by technicians each time the Lister stops.
There is a popular controversial theory about cancer it causes due to electromagnetic waves the mast emits.

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Kilotat: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by princepee: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Benefits money load of it,. If you can negotiate well.

Disadvantage death by cancer from the radiation from the mast.
Advise...
lease it for some years use the money to buy land elsewhere.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Perfecttouchade: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Go ahead and lease it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by silibaba: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
put it on lease. no health hazard.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by undercurrent(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lease not sell. Also as part of the negotiations, make sure you get to benefit from the power generated that’s if you live there.
You didn’t specify if it’s an urban, semi urban or rural location that would inform other factors as amount etc.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by MisterMan123456: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
I have a friend who leased his land to MTN, his personal house is on the same land, sadly enough since he got married they've not been able to conceive for over 15 yrs. They are childless till this moment. The wife is a full time housewife, 247 inside that radiation. Not all money is sweet.

178 Likes 21 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by JON01: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
MisterMan123456:
I have a friend who leased his land to MTN, his personal house is on the same land, sadly enough since he got married they've not been able to conceive for over 15 yrs. They are childless till this moment. The wife is a full time housewife, 247 inside that radiation. Not all money is sweet.

What are you saying? Yen yen yen

325 Likes 12 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by MisterMan123456: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
JON01:

What are you saying? Yen yen yen
You still dey ask? Ode, olodo rabata

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by asainco(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
The only thing I can tell you is that you have blow.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by asainco(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Oga you dey lie ooo, MTN mask has been in my parents house since I 2005 or there about, me and my siblings grew up in that house, our most senior brother got married two years ago, and his a father today, so take ur lies somewhere else, my parents are still cashing out every 10years from that deal.. And when they go, we go continuously dey cash out from that deal.. Tell ur friend and his wife to go to hospital while praying to God for a child.. Getet with ur lies abeg.

541 Likes 29 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Baba, dash dem d land, u get to gain free calls & data yafun yafun in return!
u gerrit?
grin

39 Likes

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by EmmySparky(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
1. Lease don't sell...
2. And Bill them heavily.. 20m and above
3. They should connect their power to your house...24 hour power supply...
4. The health hazard is somewhat not cool... radiation in there is much
5.if you can just fence and gate the area they would use to reduce some radiation and give your self and other occupants some privacy...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Thou: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
MisterMan123456:
so you wanna say the radiation is the cause of her nt being able to give birth?.

Chai! Na like this lie they spread.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by WilsonBright935: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thou:
Woow if it were me i would accept the offer with my both handS including my organ that can strechcheesy.

4g reloaded.

Op don't sell the land, rent it!.

Dear OP, you'll never regret following this advice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by SKhanmi: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Don't listen to those who say there are no Health disadvantages. There is. Just don't live nearby. Leasing is fine.

5 Likes

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Johnsown1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
I heard that the wave causes cancer and that alone will scare tenants away if you have developed it.
3m to 5m yearly if it's in a good area.
Get a good lawyer if you decide to lease it because they won't hesitate to sue your balls if you go contrary to the agreement.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by AgentGoat: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
MisterMan123456:

Carry this lies comot for here.

My friend Op bill them high unto lease or sale.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by soundOsonic: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mtschewwww:
A GSM network provider (GLO) engineers visited my land yesterday and said they want me to lease a space for their mast installation for a period of 15 years. (They have not told me any amount yet).The land is in a residential area. Please those who knows about this sort of engagement should tell me what it entails because I was asked if I would accept the offer or not so as to tell them the amount and other things involved. I really want to know the real benefits as well as if there are other health damages that may adversely affect residence living around my compound on the long run?
How did you get their attention to make your house a subject of interest?
They will pay you millions every year, they will build an apartment for the generator and a gate to give you privacy. The mask have no known health implications.
Please how do I get them to mount on my house?

15 Likes

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by michlins(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
MisterMan123456:
you speak nonsense. I know people who haven't been able to conceive and they don't have mast in their house.

And those of you talking about radiation, the radiation from the sun is far higher than whatever thing the mast emits yet we never die

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Malocity(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Enjoy steady power supply.

1 Like

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Berezuski: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Constant power supply to your house(very important)
Whatever you do, please DO NOT SELL!
Generation to come will enjoy the benefits

Like someone ask above; if your land doesn't have good reception, they can never near your land.

13 Likes

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Skengman: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mtschewwww:
A GSM network provider (GLO) engineers visited my land yesterday and said they want me to lease a space for their mast installation for a period of 15 years. (They have not told me any amount yet).The land is in a residential area. Please those who knows about this sort of engagement should tell me what it entails because I was asked if I would accept the offer or not so as to tell them the amount and other things involved. I really want to know the real benefits as well as if there are other health damages that may adversely affect residence living around my compound on the long run?
Glo transceiver is a good one. The money you receive depends on your location. Bargain for maybe 10yrs so you can review afterwards. Which State are you domiciled ?

5 Likes

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by Octheman(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oga you don't cash out, I need such deals in my area oooh!

2 Likes

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by majesticguy: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Men you don hammer be dat. Just lease the land, & bill them heavily, also there's a monthly hazardous fee they usually pay occupants close to the mask. Look for another plot of land with the money & build a house were you'd live in. If there's a house already on the said plot of land, you can rent it out.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
majesticguy:
Men you don hammer be dat. Just lease the land, & bill them heavily, also there's a monthly hazardous fee they usually pay occupants close to the mask. Look for another plot of land with the money & build a house were you'd live in. If there's a house already on the said plot of land, you can rent it out.
Exactly what many of us @[/b] did in the advent of GSM in Nigeria.
They leased the various plots of land in different locations for 5 years back then, and they keep renewing it since then. It is good.....business-wise.
But you need to consider your health also if you gonna be living in the house.
The above poster has said it all, listen to him also.

MisterMan123456:
I have a friend who leased his land to MTN, his personal house is on the same land, sadly enough since he got married [b]they've not been able to conceive for over 15 yrs. They are childless till this moment.
The wife is a full time housewife, 247 inside that radiation. Not all money is sweet.
So the MTN mast is the cause for them not having a child?
Ignorance is not a disease...... it's something worse!

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Storey Building Collapsed, Many Trapped Inside, In Anambra (graphic Pics) / My Tenant Was Burnt To Death / "Please Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": Hilarious Inscription On A Fence In Jos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.