Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

How Crazy Are You About Animes? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Crazy Are You About Animes? (3511 Views)

Top 15 Animes Series / Top Animes / Downloading Animes: 'Naruto' And 'Bleach' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by justkunmi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2007
One piece
Death note
Samurai champloo
Bleach
Naruto
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by mimiko(f): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2007
:p
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by RiffRaff: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2007
i have watch a lot but i love deathnote d most. naruto is not that bad but samurai X looks old to me. cool
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by icezik1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2007
Naruto is the best anime in the world. There is no argument about this.Go to www.tv.com and you will see Naruto is the only anime in the top 10 among shows like prison break, heroes,grey's anatomy and smallville. Go and download Naruto and watch it. You won't be disapointed. grin

Note: as at the time i posted this Naruto was no. 2.
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by xheggs(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
[center]I've seen so many animes and i'm still crazy about some of them
Some of wish are:
Bleach
Naruto
Dethnote
School Days
Screyed
Devil May Cry
Mega XLR etc,
and my favourite cheesy
Dragon Ball, Dragon BallZ and Dragon BallGT
I got myself about 400 episodes on tapes in year 2002 when i travelled DVDs were so expensive so i just got like 15dvds and over 300 tapes. Guess im not that bad compared to some people(my cousins to be precise)[/center]
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by k0be: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
gbade. x:

@ k0be,

please can u give me a link to where all the brouhaha with michellin started?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-70290.32.html#msg1358962
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by samir101ng(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2007
Personally, i think Dragon Ball Z to be a hell of a lot better and action packed. the kinds of combos and raw fighting skills on display will make naruto green with envy. Ma guy, if Goku was to handle you in a corner , shocked shocked shocked SORRY FOR YOU
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by dakmanzero(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2007
Hmmm.

I almost didnt reply to this thread

but i thought what the hell

let it be known that i have more than 250gigs of anime- and thats just the ones ikve watched. when i finally lost interest i still had several gigs of unwatched anime, and my friends still dump stuff on my head that i neve rget around to watching

also let it be k nown that much of that 250gig is tiny files from the old days in 1999 and earlier when we painstakingly leeched 25meg realmedia files off dial-up. Yes, we are old skool

so. Here is a SERIOUSLY ABRIDGED list. I cant remember all the anime ive watched. never.

hajime yatate stuff

escaflowne
gundam wing (never finished it)
gwing: endless waltz
gundam seed (not yatate but gundam!)
gseed destiny
gundam 08th MS team (love it but still not finished)
gundam movies 1 & 2 (gundam 77 compilations. excellent but 3 is on the harddrive still unwatched after 3 years)

jc staff and gainax stuff

evangelion
evangelion death /rebirth+end of eva
aim for the top gunbuster
gunbuster 2:diebuster (AWESOME!)
furi kuri (flcl)
melody of oblivion

kawamori stuff

macross zero
macross plus
robotech
macross do you remember love (lovely)
macross 2 lovers again
macross flashback 2012 (searched for this for over a year)
macross dynamite 7 (aquired taste but amazing if u like j-rock!)
macross 7 (absoute rubbish)

kawajiri stuff

noir (beautiful! salva nos forever!)
avenger (rubbish)
madlax (was an experience watching it as it came out in 2004! lovely memories)

production IG stuff

GITS (ghost in d shell)
GITS: SAC (watched as it came out. amazing!)
gits2:innocence
GANTZ (NOW LISTEN YO!!!! cheesy )

shonen jump stuff

NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (the BEST>ANIME>EVER)
KENSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
flames of recca (boring shit)
bleach (XCELLENT! but ran out of steam)

random stuff

yukikaze(great graphics)
blue submarine no 6 (Grafikdon, check this one out! great graphics)
appleseed
gundress
gunsmith cats
grenadier
gunslinger girl (very good but ive lost many episodes)
witch hunter robin (good music)
cowboy bebop (never got the hype)
dna2 (nice but the manga is better)
fushigi yuugi ( worst animation ever)
hoshi no koe (DONE BY ONE GUY AND A MAC!!!! YES!!!!!)
metropolis (work of art)
kiddy grade (boring for 100000 episodes then suddenly becomes amazing)

look people. ive watched too many animes.

my anime addiction kinda died sometime in 2005/2006. Ask me about any anime pre-that time and see if i havent watched it.

*yawn* am tired i need to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep,
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by dakmanzero(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2007
@sam

dragonball was the inspiration for naruto (kishimoto said so) so dont compare them like they are in competition. DBZ has been over for a while, and naruto is like the sucessor!

Also the saiyans will wipe the floor with even the sannins in naruto, but then superman will probably kill everyone and tell me, what would u rather watch, smallville or naruto grin

even sef. like i said earlier, LAIN is the ultimate anime character. she will WIPE OUT everyone in dbz and naruto one time. yet you lot will prolly be asleep by episode 2 of lain (for serious computer geeks only! i guarabtee u u will understand matrix revolutions when u finish watching it! cheesy )
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by grafikdon: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2007
@ Darkmanzero, yup, Blue Submarine is pretty stunning. A perfect blend of CG and cel animation. The two styles really worked together, IMHO.
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by samir101ng(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2007
@dakmanzero

MA GUY, YOU ARE MY MENTOR. Have been looking for old school anime fans like you. Where did you get all these anime and how did you get the time to

watch all of them ? Please if there is any website you know or link to get these anime, i will be very greatfull. Though i have also watched most of the ones

you mentioned there, i would like you to recommend like 5 good old school anime thats very nice. (can't wait for these new episodes to get out).

Could you please enlighten me more on Lain and how good is this submarine 6 thingy. Peace.
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by dakmanzero(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2007
The time to watch all of them? ol boy that mega collection was amassed over a period of six years from 2000-2005. Am still getting new anime even now, but hardly watch anything, my last anime craze was gundam seed destiny! The new animes are gotten by friends and dumped on my head with recommendations to 'watch it! its the bomb!'

But after so long, the thing don stale no be small,

Plus at my current level, its hard to ignore peoples puzzled looks when they see u watching 'cartoons' cry cry

Ah the joys of technology. The hours spent downloading over dog slow links from dodgy websites that stayed up for only a few days at a time. The days of endless yarning and gisting with worldwide anime fans on the insidetheweb.com boards and swapping of 1,000 RAR files via yahoo mail with anime freaks in eastern europe! The joy of emule and the ultimte MORPHEUS before it was canned. The exccitement of raiding IRC for FTP sites and the delight of finding rare classics like miyazaki's amazing 'only yesterday and the tear-jerking 'grave of the fireflies'! memories, memories,

old school anime?

Try Neon genesis evangelion and visions of Escaflowne. Pretty good!

blue sub is a 6 episode OVA with excellent graphics mixing 2d and 3d. very very good with excellent sound

Lain is not for the faint of heart or the slow of thought. Its also not for those who lack patience or attention spans. In short, proceed with caution!!!! I recommend reading 'thought experiments lain' on the web (google for it) while watching lain, to understand some of the deeper concepts. smiley
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by icezik1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2007
@dakmanzero

Do you read the Naruto Manga? It's simply off the hook!!!! grin grin
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by dakmanzero(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2007
For anti-spoiler reasons i dont read the Naruto Manga!

Because spoliers are BLASPHEMY!!!! I was one of the patient guys who waited for the fillers to end. And now that they have, all u useless manga readers don spoil am finish so the thing no sweet at all. shame!
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by icezik1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2007
Good point! Naruto Shippuden is a bit crappy and slow cos I already know what is happening. However they are adding some elements that are not in the comics!
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by Elymoney(f): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Blade and Soul
Tokyo Ghoul
Crush gear
Buzzer Beater
Mushisushi
Akame GA kill
Cannan
Black lagoon wink
Samurai x
Fairy tale
Bleach BABA.. I can die for that one seen all the movies too.
Tekken
Asura shocked
Barakagamon
Digimon
Jojo's crazy adventures
Blood
Fate night
The irregulars at Magic Highschool
No game no life.. . I love this one too much.

Lemme stop here. My hard drive is leaking with Anime lol I am definitely obsessed and proud. Why go out when we can watch anime and chill. I am waiting for the almighty Naruto to conclude before I see it. I might be 30 by then. grin grin
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by Elymoney(f): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2015
dakmanzero:
Hmmm.

I almost didnt reply to this thread

but i thought what the hell

let it be known that i have more than 250gigs of anime- and thats just the ones ikve watched. when i finally lost interest i still had several gigs of unwatched anime, and my friends still dump stuff on my head that i neve rget around to watching

also let it be k nown that much of that 250gig is tiny files from the old days in 1999 and earlier when we painstakingly leeched 25meg realmedia files off dial-up. Yes, we are old skool

so. Here is a SERIOUSLY ABRIDGED list. I cant remember all the anime ive watched. never.

hajime yatate stuff

escaflowne
gundam wing (never finished it)
gwing: endless waltz
gundam seed (not yatate but gundam!)
gseed destiny
gundam 08th MS team (love it but still not finished)
gundam movies 1 & 2 (gundam 77 compilations. excellent but 3 is on the harddrive still unwatched after 3 years)

jc staff and gainax stuff

evangelion
evangelion death /rebirth+end of eva
aim for the top gunbuster
gunbuster 2:diebuster (AWESOME!)
furi kuri (flcl)
melody of oblivion

kawamori stuff

macross zero
macross plus
robotech
macross do you remember love (lovely)
macross 2 lovers again
macross flashback 2012 (searched for this for over a year)
macross dynamite 7 (aquired taste but amazing if u like j-rock!)
macross 7 (absoute rubbish)

kawajiri stuff

noir (beautiful! salva nos forever!)
avenger (rubbish)
madlax (was an experience watching it as it came out in 2004! lovely memories)

production IG stuff

GITS (ghost in d shell)
GITS: SAC (watched as it came out. amazing!)
gits2:innocence
GANTZ (NOW LISTEN YO!!!! cheesy )

shonen jump stuff

NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (the BEST>ANIME>EVER)
KENSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
flames of recca (boring shit)
bleach (XCELLENT! but ran out of steam)

random stuff

yukikaze(great graphics)
blue submarine no 6 (Grafikdon, check this one out! great graphics)
appleseed
gundress
gunsmith cats
grenadier
gunslinger girl (very good but ive lost many episodes)
witch hunter robin (good music)
cowboy bebop (never got the hype)
dna2 (nice but the manga is better)
fushigi yuugi ( worst animation ever)
hoshi no koe (DONE BY ONE GUY AND A MAC!!!! YES!!!!!)
metropolis (work of art)
kiddy grade (boring for 100000 episodes then suddenly becomes amazing)

look people. ive watched too many animes.

my anime addiction kinda died sometime in 2005/2006. Ask me about any anime pre-that time and see if i havent watched it.

*yawn* am tired i need to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep,

Can you be my boyfriend. .
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by tegak10: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2015
still addicted to anime.... N yh naruto is currently overhyped... Naruto was good but since the war started it became crap.. Death note that still my best.... Followed by tokyo ghoul....
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Abeg Naruto is not just a nice superpowered action packed highly intelligent series dat most of d stuff is explained, pls dont put dat DBZ dat looks like all thos cartoonish looney toons, their voices sef are annoying ill even take hunter x hunter to dat.
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by ochukp(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2016
RESSURECTING THIS TREND, IN SERIOUS NEED OF ONE PIECE AND HUNTER.
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by Daniel2802(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2016
ochukp:
RESSURECTING THIS TREND, IN SERIOUS NEED OF ONE PIECE AND HUNTER.
Go to Chia-anime.tv and download
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by Derekyayo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
anando:
you guys claim 2 be anime freaks but u'v nt mentioned Naruto,Naruto rules its the greatest anime ever.
motion seconded,,, dude u are a true anime follower.
Re: How Crazy Are You About Animes? by ochukp(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2016
Daniel2802:
Go to Chia-anime.tv and download
Thanx alot,appreciate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu / Tv Series Download Sites With Subtitle / Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.