Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu (3479 Views)

Fifa's $29 Million Feature Film Earns Just $607 At The Box-office! / New Film On Fela: Ejiofor Takes Lead Role, As D’banj Fails / Casting Call For Feature Film In Toronto, Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by mukina2: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
Former President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ejike Asiegbu, has started making plans for a documentary and feature film on the late Odumegwu Ojukwu. Ejike intends to pay tribute to his former boss whom he once served as Personal Assistant.

Ejike is also organising a 'Night of Tributes' in honour of Okukwu which is slated to hold at the popular O'jez, in Surulere, Lagos before the end of the month.

He said, "I am talking with a lot of concerned Nigerians about how we can come together to pay our last respects to the late Ikemba. It will hold at the National Stadium."

On that day, we will wear his T-Shirts and caps, and also reflect on those things which Ikemba stood for, while he lived. What is happening in Nigeria today is part of what Ikemba saw over 30 years ago."

He described Ikemba as an illustrious leader, hero and mentor who lived and sacrificed his life and happiness for the well being of the Igbo nation.

"Ikemba was a humane and meticulous being. He was very thorough and highly principled. I enjoyed the time I spent working with him and I learnt a lot from him," Ejike said.

Going further, he said; "He taught me to be courageous, proactive, disciplined and always be on the side of truth. We must continue to propagate his beliefs in the collective interest of the Igbo nation and Nigeria as a whole."

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/ejike-asiegbu-plans-feature-film-late-ojukwu#.TzEEZQNVd8k.twitter
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by Afam4eva(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
That will be nice. I can't wait.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by mrgold2: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
yes i think we need something like the that thumbs up ashiegbu
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by 9jaIhail(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ikemba is a 3 lion in one. at 30 years he was able to achieve all this great height.Oh death i wish money can buy life Ikemba you would have not die.

RIP DADDY
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by Onyenna(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
, Nice one,  Rip ikemba ojukwu,  Nollywood, why have you not done a movie on 'fuel subsidy' yet?,
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by 9jaIhail(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
Onyenna:

, Nice one,  Rip ikemba ojukwu,  Nollywood, why have you not done a movie on 'fuel subsidy' yet?, 

You said fuel what? does this thread sound like Gani fahemi ojota freedom park?
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by OkparaIgbo: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
My Hero and Mentor, !! Your legacy has and will always live within my mind, family and within the heart of every Igbo Son and Daughter.!! cry cry
CAN YOU GUYS KEEP US UP TO DATE AS SOON AS THE MOVIE AND DOCUMENTARY COMES OUT BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE AN ARCHIVE OF IT FOR MY CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN, !!! THE AFRICAN LEGEND WHO SAW TOMORROW REST IN PEACE DIKE.

Igbo niile no na eri uju maka na anyi na acho gi ma anyi afuro si gi.!! Dike Ikemba may your spirit and your courage remain within ALA-IGBO, ISEEEEEEE.!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlGQZkdUO1A
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by Xlad(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by mrperfect(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
This will be good one.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
YES I support but dont bring in Kanayo O kanayo or D Eliot, we need a naturally fierce looking, strong and intelligent xter. I know it will be dificult to play IKEMBA the WARLORD
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by Blackteeth(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
I hope the movie wouldnt reach part 6. Anyway, if its well produced, it will be a hit.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
sum1 else, please, not Ejike Asiegbu!
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by ekwynwa: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

sum1 else, please, not Ejike Asiegbu!

wetin Ejike do you grin grin
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by Harbb: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
Good initiative
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by executinal(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
IKEMBA though you are dead, but your spirit leaves on. R.I.P EZEIGBO GBURUGBURU cool cool
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
ekwy nwa:

wetin Ejike do you grin grin
if you are looking for someone to make a quality documentary/feature film on the late Ikemba's life, Ejike is not the man that will give you that.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by Afam4eva(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
I get your point. Ejike should bring in Izu Ojukwu to do the directing of the movie.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by chino11(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
Giant stride there for Ejike. Goodmorning Nigeria grin
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by Akanniade(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
A typical low bugdet nollywood film will not do justice to Ojukwu.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by omar22(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
A typical low bugdet nollywood film will not do justice to Ojukwu.

If they decide to take it to Hollywood level we have so many people here who would blow a gasket,
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by vescucci(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
Lol. Ojukwu is a lotta things to a lotta people but certainly is a movie worthy person. Now we can cast who we want, can't we? Good initiative. I might watch something like this.

And Muki. You're more Nigerian than me now oh. What gives?
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
ℓ̊ know it will be cheap and crappy production with a lot of corner cutting. ℓ̊ am S̴̩☺̩ not looking forward to it.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by kizito96(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ejike that will be a good idea
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by adamaw2tuf: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
provided it's not going to be low quality with loud volume let him get some professionals to help and avoid a flop.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by lagcity(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2012
OMG! i can't wait to see how the Biafran lion was kidnapped by the CIA from Biafra to Cote D'Ivoire, even though he managed to strangle some of the CIA agents while resisting. True Warrior cheesy grin. Ejike, if u no show that part in d film, i go find you angry Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Plans Feature Film On The Life Of Ojukwu by mamagee3(f): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
Seeing what nollywood has turned into recently, I think the movie would be a joke. . .

I mean nollywood lacks the great talent it once had to portray the Ojukwu's greatness.

(1) (Reply)

Download Nollywood Movies / Any Link To Download Sonic The Hedgehog 2? / Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO 2008) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.