Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

God Saved Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Saved Me (154 Views)

Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / I Should Be Dead But God Saved Me – Man Shares Testimony After Surviving Acciden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Saved Me by Bariska(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
PART 1

Early this year, I and my girlfriend, accompanied friends to Ballroom Clubhouse in Enugu State. Initially we were playing games but I got bored and left my girl with her friends to play Snooker. While playing snooker, my girl came to the table, and was watching, when the game ended (of course I won) and we left the table, I was in the company of my girl when this pretty lady walked up to me requesting audience from me. Being a gentle man I excused my girl for a few seconds (Thank God she is an understanding person) and introduced herself to me as 'CHIOMA'. Chioma told me how she loves the red senator cloth I wore, my grey eyes, my choleric presence and so on and in the end she asked if the lady beside me was my wife of which I replied ‘NO’. Chioma requested my contact and I gave it to her willingly. That was that.
That same night CHIOMA called me on whatsapp video call for hrs, during the call a friend of mine knocked and she requested to see the person who knocked of which I didn’t object.
Lo and behold my guy who knocked was someone who Chioma knew too well because he is a hair stylist.

Attached here is the color of my eyes.

Watch out for part 2

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Extensive Overview Of Proxy Servers / Blogs Index / Husband Arrested After Allegedly Setting His Uk-based Wife And Her Only Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.