Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' (546 Views)

I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by Betscoreodds: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10658161/Blind-psychic-says-Russian-president-Vladimir-Putin-Lord-World.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR3nIcb_XojbymTGKRU2VSkY9v1heI6kSfAH-fDL70BxLOu9_CgFDNdl8Bk

Home
U.K.
News
Sports
U.S. Showbiz
Australia
Femail
Health
Science
Money
Video
Travel
Shop
DailyMailTV
Latest Headlines Russia-Ukraine War Covid-19 Joe Biden Kamala Harris Donald Trump Prince Harry Meghan Markle World News Most read Login
Privacy Policy Feedback
Monday, Mar 28th 2022 10AM 29°F 1PM 31°F 5-Day Forecast
ADVERTISEMENT
Blind psychic Baba Vanga - who is known as the 'Nostradamus of the Balkans' and correctly predicted 9/11 - claims Russian president Vladimir Putin will become 'Lord of the World'
Psychic Baba Vanga, who died 25 years ago aged 84, predicted that Russia was to 'dominate the world' in an interview with writer Valentin Sidorov in 1979
She said: 'All will thaw, as if ice, only one remain untouched - Vladimir's glory'
The 'Nostradamus of the Balkans' is believed to have predicted Covid pandemic
By LIZZIE MAY FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 20:09 EDT, 27 March 2022 | UPDATED: 00:08 EDT, 28 March 2022

shares
View comments
A blind psychic who correctly predicted the Russian invasion of Ukraine as well as the 9/11 attacks once claimed that president Vladimir Putin is to become 'Lord of the World'.

Known as the Nostradamus of the Balkans, Baba Vanga, who died 25 years ago in 1996 aged 84, predicted in a 1979 interview that Russia was to dominate the world.

She also made a frightening prediction about World War Three and the potential use of nuclear weapons.

During the interview with writer Valentin Sidorov, she said Putin's 'glory' will remain 'untouched'.

+3
View gallery
Known as the Nostradamus of the Balkans, Baba Vanga, pictured, who died 25 years ago in 1996 aged 84, predicted in a 1979 interview that Russia was to dominate the world

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

'How about all you actors bleating support for Ukraine......

Biden does a U-turn and DENIES he called for regime change...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
'Too much is brought in a victim. Nobody can stop Russia,' BirminghamLive reported.

'All will thaw, as if ice, only one remain untouched - Vladimir's glory, glory of Russia.

'All will be removed by her from the way and not only will be kept, but also becomes the lord of the world.'

Vanga is believed to have a knack for predicting major events across the globe, namely the 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York.

It is claimed that during her 50-year career, she also predicted the Coronavirus pandemic, Chernobyl disaster in Ukraine in 1986 and the death of Princess Diana in 1997.

The psychic reportedly predicted the Covid outbreak 'years ago' when she warned: 'The corona will be all over us.'

She gained notoriety after supposedly predicting the Kursk submarine disaster in 2000.

The submarine sank 12 months after Vanga claimed the Kursk was to be 'covered with water' and the 'whole world will weep over it'

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by Betscoreodds: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
God bless putin

God bless mother Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by ifex370(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
The same recycled bullshit.

Give me a break I need something new.
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by chiefolododo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Why is the "prophesy" coming out now?

I tell you.Putin will not become the Lord of the world
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by Betscoreodds: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
God bless putin.....

God bless mother Russia...

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
angry If na African she bi some people for don come dey tell us how their father and mother dey backward but since na oyinbo undecided
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by Flexherbal(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wow
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by Mickykarim: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
You may not need a psychic for this. Putin already exhibited the tendencies. He is dictating the tunes of war and dominance, currently.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by Betscoreodds: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mickykarim:
You may not need a psychic for this. Putin already exhibited the tendencies. He is dictating the tunes of war and dominance, currently.
. Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by dasparrow: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
chiefolododo:

Actually she is right. I am not into psychics. I am not a fan of Putin or any president of the world however Elohim, the Ancient of Days, the I AM has said that America is Mystery Babylon as revealed in the book of Revelations and Isaiah. God's judgement is currently upon America because of her sins and disobedience says Elohim.

As a result, God is raising up Russia. Russia and China along with their allies will invade America and completely destroy her in the future. The attack on America will be sudden and America will be taken unawares and will be too weak to fight back because there will be so much infighting and division among Americans that when they get invaded by their foreign enemies, America will fall.

God showed me a prophetic dream. In it, I saw New York City getting bombed by missiles. It turns out, Elohim has been giving the same or similar vision to several other people, both Americans and non-Americans alike. If most people only knew what is coming to America, they will not be in a hurry to migrate there.

Elohim also revealed that when America gets conquered by Russia and China, the Americans - both indiginous and naturalized citizens - will become enslaved. They will be taken to China as slaves and America will be pillaged and the land left bare never to be inhabited again except by raccoons and other wild animals.

Many people will run away from America but those who don't possess non-American passports will not be allowed to leave the country. The Russians and Chinese will stop them. Let me not talk too much. Just watch the events unfold. And by the way, Biden will not complete his term. Kamala Harris will take over. Elohim revealed that too. All praise be to the Most High!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by joyandfaith: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
dasparrow:

Actually she is right. I am not into psychics. I am not a fan of Putin or any president of the world however Elohim, the Ancient of Days, the I AM has said that America is Mystery Babylon as revealed in the book of Revelations and Isaiah. God's judgement is currently upon America because of her sins and disobedience says Elohim.

As a result, God is raising up Russia. Russia and China along with their allies will invade America and completely destroy her in the future. The attack on America will be sudden and America will be taken unawares and will be too weak to fight back because there will be so much infighting and division among Americans that when they get invaded by their foreign enemies, America will fall.

God showed me a prophetic dream. In it, I saw New York City getting bombed by missiles. It turns out, Elohim has been giving the same or similar vision to several other people, both Americans and non-Americans alike. If most people only knew what is coming to America, they will not be in a hurry to migrate there.

Elohim also revealed that when America gets conquered by Russia and China, the Americans - both indiginous and naturalized citizens - will become enslaved. They will be taken to China as slaves and America will be pillaged and the land left bare never to be inhabited again except by raccoons and other wild animals.

Many people will run away from America but those who don't possess non-American passports will not be allowed to leave the country. The Russians and Chinese will stop them. Let me not talk too much. Just watch the events unfold. And by the way, Biden will not complete his term. Kamala Harris will take over. Elohim revealed that too. All praise be to the Most High!

If you understand Bible prophetic messages in the books of Daniel and Prophesy, Anglo-America is the last world power. There would be some rivalries just like in the past. All former world powers had their rivals. Egypt v Assyria. Assyriav Babylon. Babylon v Persia, Greece v Rome. Rome v Prussia, Anglo-america v Germany/ Russia.
Don't expect any world power to rise again. There may be new global order of political system which will direct world affairs.
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:
God bless putin.....

God bless mother Russia...

God does not bless murderers. Only idiots think otherwise !!
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
dasparrow:

Delusional
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by Betscoreodds: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

God does not bless murderers. Only idiots think otherwise !!

Will God bless Bush and Obama and Tony Blair.
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by tamdun: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
chiefolododo:

Because u don't know about it doesn't mean its just coming out, I read about the woman few years ago and this prophecy isn't new, the woman died a long time ago and 85% of her prophecies has come to past
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by okeysoninv: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
dasparrow:

yes America will be destroyed. But God almighty will recapitulate both china, Russia and it's Muslim allies. Only almighty Elohim will reign in the world. Shalom
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by chiefolododo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
dasparrow:

America is more righteous than china and Russia combined together.
Re: Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' by MangekyoAlt: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
dasparrow:

Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EU Said Ukrainian Refugees Are Too Much In Poland,they Should Move To Another Pl / About Putin's Speech. / Liberated Region’s Referendum: Analysis Of Ukraine’s Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.