Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped (50223 Views)

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Kimiso(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2022
SureBadBoy:
A secondary school girl has been captured on tape crying moments after her boyfriend ended their relationship.

In a video which has gone viral, he reportedly broke up with her after school closing time and she fell to the ground crying uncontrollably.

The girl said to be in SS1 could be seen sitting on the ground weeping over her broken heart

Her friends consoled her and asked her to stand up so that they can go home. A young boy who was recording the incident told her not to cry because she has at least ‘eaten’ his money while they were dating.

In swift response, a friend of the heartbroken girl noted that the boy does not have money to spend. She added that the things he bought for his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day did not cost more than N5,000.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SY72mQdd4Q
iwe lanikoka,oko course lo lofun grin grin
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Rawhumper(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2022
See this goat, you think am afraid of you.

Your kind is even worse than these rapists.

But it got me laughing.......I have not slept
with the thirteen year old girl...where is your
comprehension?

Its a conversation.......she kinda into me so we friends.

I have many girls so I don't have time for that category. Believe me, I dont but I don't give a shit about what you or any hypocritical slimmy bitch of a guy or lady will say. undecided

uote author=Astoria post=111457356] We will find you, it will only take time and when we do, we will have you sodomized with empty cans of body sprays.[/quote]
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Rawhumper(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Is what been a very fine boy causes....

The kind when u walk on the road, girls and
guys will bring or stretch their necks from
keke to take a look at you....

But I haven't had penetration with the
thirteen year old...even the 17 year old just
called me this morning from her State. She
can't get over me.

I love women and I am not a sadist, I don't encourage these girls to stay with me making
their parents search for them. Why saying
this is, all these posts of missing young girls
none of them was kidnapped...they are
somewhere fvcking morning till night believe
me. Even some of these girls are ready to not
to go back home, all they need is the guy's attention and care and dicking too.

But some of them end up dead depending on the kind of guy, they hooked up with.

Its not bashing, our young girls are hyper
sexually active and if you too fine as a guy die.....hieee, the guy's own na to dey run oooo.

uote author=Iyaebe post=111456018]what did I just read?[/quote]
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Rawhumper:
See this goat, you think am afraid of you.

Your kind is even worse than these rapists.

But it got me laughing.......I have not slept
with the thirteen year old girl...where is your
comprehension?

Its a conversation.......she kinda into me so we friends.

I have many girls so I don't have time for that category. Believe me, I dont but I don't give a shit about what you or any hypocritical slimmy bitch of a guy or lady will say. undecided

uote author=Astoria post=111457356] We will find you, it will only take time and when we do, we will have you sodomized with empty cans of body sprays.
I repeat, we will find you. "We" doesn't necessarily mean "me". Your lack of proper upbringing will hasten your demise trust me.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by phemmyfour: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2022
ecolime:
Every generation always feel theirs is better than the next.

The truth is most of us commenting here already experienced 'puppy love' while in JSS, some na Primary school sef.

Not encouraging the girl in any form but we should stop the hypocrisy.
Our generation were better...no dstv , no internet, erotic movies were only shown from past 10, musical videos were clean
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nnatuu: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2022
They've started breaking their heart this early. Next thing now you turn them to ashawo and throw them into community for us.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Noeasyway042(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2022
NA SO!

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by fa4oteejay: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Everything had turned upside down now.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Romeo and Juliet tongue

I was there in secondary school.

As a sweet darling lover boy kiss

I scattered many hearts.
By your name, do you really lick?
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by ecolime(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Our generation were better...no dstv , no internet, erotic movies were only shown from past 10, musical videos were clean
But we always looked forward to reading eroctic magazines codedly in class.

If Internet dey back then, you think most of us won't be as rotten as these kids?

Come to think of it, na our own generation dey give birth to these present kids oo. So, what's the essence of all the trainings we recieved.

See, we were only fortunate not to be unduly exposed to nonsense as technology wasn't advanced then.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Rawhumper(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2022
You are so dumb and numb.....are u really better than me, you may have done worse.

Let your own bad deeds hasten ur own death...I pray and invoke my spiritual elements that guide me to enforce it.

Since u bringing in death, bet me you are the
first person since I was born to say this to,
you are going to DIE!!!!!!! Sooner than you
think, a sign will be a death of your close one.

You dare wish me death, you don buy oooo.....
If this ddoesnt happen cum back here and shame me. Am not saying this to scare u or
brag but it will surely happen. Big scum and hypocrite!!!

Am not going to any herbalist or native doctor ooo....trust me I don't.

quote author=Astoria post=111461780]I repeat, we will find you. "We" doesn't necessarily mean "me". Your lack of proper upbringing will hasten your demise trust me.[/quote]
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Rawhumper(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2022
You answer Astoria, if you have spiritual inclinations, didn't you enquire about me before making that statement.

To prove to you that am not here to brag, in 3
months time if you didn't die...someone very
close to you will die.

You are a deathmonger, others insult, chastise but none has wished death but you
useless scum....what pains me most is you maybe the worst guy in ur area. Doing another sin that may not be this one.

If you didn't die, then know it is God that saved you but I assure you must lose
someone very dear to you if you didn't die in 3 months time.

Next time u be mindful of how u wish death to people u don't know.....foolish guy even if u engage in ASTRAL activities, you should know better.

Astoria:
I repeat, we will find you. "We" doesn't necessarily mean "me". Your lack of proper upbringing will hasten your demise trust me.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2022
Fact is children grow up faster this days, parents should learn to guide them, trying to control them is an exercise in futility.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by ike007(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Ask her what the 3 arms of govt are now she wouldn't know a thing..na prick she Sabi.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by remitarich(f): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
She still dey too young for heart break
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rawhumper:
You answer Astoria, if you have spiritual inclinations, didn't you enquire about me before making that statement.

To prove to you that am not here to brag, in 3
months time if you didn't die...someone very
close to you will die.

You are a deathmonger, others insult, chastise but none has wished death but you
useless scum....what pains me most is you maybe the worst guy in ur area. Doing another sin that may not be this one.

If you didn't die, then know it is God that saved you but I assure you must lose
someone very dear to you if you didn't die in 3 months time.

Next time u be mindful of how u wish death to people u don't know.....foolish guy even if u engage in ASTRAL activities, you should know better.

Stop playing to the gallery, you are displaying your stupidity for free with all the adolescent scribblings above. You turn emotional when presented with not so distant realities of your avoidable actions. You know exactly on what context I hinged your demise. I will clarify: Your pedophilia will bring you death if you don't desist. Why will I wish you death? You are of no mortal importance to me. Your entire household will meet the 3 months (of) 'death' benchmark you set for yourself, not just you or 'just' anybody...ALL OF YOU. Nobody brags. You only get what you wish others. No be death dey hungry you? Wait on it. Hopeless nincompoop.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Babygreene(f): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Propsvilla:
Is it because stuff like this finds it's way to the social media. These are all what we all went through in Primary and secondary school. This really shows they are human with different hormones, if they don't do all this then it means their health is questionable. Allow the kids to explore their world and stop the hypocrisy. The girl will watch this video in 20 years time and nod her head and say. Oh this was when I was very stupid.

Darling ure wrong.I never did secondary school romance.even as a very beautiful girl.I was a hot girl,the guys in class wanted to date. Senior students will come to my class with gifts, to accept them.because of my flashy complexion I was easily noticed!

One guy even asked me,who is even your boyfriend in this school.i always see u alone.

In school I just faced my studies.After school I just carry my bag and go home.Many students will be in school toilet,back of mango tree having sex,lie to their parents,they were doing lesson.

As small as I was my teachers especially,the female teachers who are mothers respected me and wished I was their daughter.I was intelligent, well behaved and very beautiful.

When I stand to answer question in class,they usually say,"silence everybody ,a Queen is talking".

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Rawhumper(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
It must be either you didn't read understand the rudiments of english lang or you are been stupid.

From the context, one could deduce, you meant death by that demise.....

Like I said you are daft, and retarded twig.

I say it lastly again, these girls force
themselves on me.....if you are out to bash
me, you wasting time cos ur jealousy and envy ain't gonna change the fact that am sought after.

Mumu, had it been I force these girls, it will be a different ball game.

I will not reply dickhead with no single brains
like you, I guess you are one of the
misfortunes the society is facing now so your demise will bring succour to us.

You can go and yansh down, allow people who know how to use the English language, display it in a correct manner so that scums like you will learn one or two. I.e if your empty head can carry it undecided

ote author=Astoria post=111468477]Stop playing to the gallery, you are displaying your stupidity for free with all the adolescent scribblings above. You turn emotional when presented with not so distant realities of your avoidable actions. You know exactly on what context I hinged your demise. I will clarify: Your pedophilia will bring you death if you don't desist. Why will I wish you death? You are of no mortal importance to me. Your entire household will meet the 3 months (of) 'death' benchmark you set for yourself, not just you or 'just' anybody...ALL OF YOU. Nobody brags. You only get what you wish others. No be death dey hungry you? Wait on it. Hopeless nincompoop.[/quote]
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rawhumper:
It must be either you didn't read understand the rudiments of english lang or you are been stupid.

From the context, one could deduce, you meant death by that demise.....

Like I said you are daft, and retarded twig.

I say it lastly again, these girls force
themselves on me.....if you are out to bash
me, you wasting time cos ur jealousy and envy ain't gonna change the fact that am sought after.

Mumu, had it been I force these girls, it will be a different ball game.

I will not reply dickhead with no single brains
like you, I guess you are one of the
misfortunes the society is facing now so your demise will bring succour to us.

You can go and yansh down, allow people who know how to use the English language, display it in a correct manner so that scums like you will learn one or two. I.e if your empty head can carry it undecided

ote author=Astoria post=111468477]Stop playing to the gallery, you are displaying your stupidity for free with all the adolescent scribblings above. You turn emotional when presented with not so distant realities of your avoidable actions. You know exactly on what context I hinged your demise. I will clarify: Your pedophilia will bring you death if you don't desist. Why will I wish you death? You are of no mortal importance to me. Your entire household will meet the 3 months (of) 'death' benchmark you set for yourself, not just you or 'just' anybody...ALL OF YOU. Nobody brags. You only get what you wish others. No be death dey hungry you? Wait on it. Hopeless nincompoop.
Go get a job, I won't read a mention if your name pops up anymore. I'm tired of reading nonsense.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Rawhumper(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Better you don't you jobless imp.......

Am not here to brag or claim what I am not but I can tell you this, I live a very comfortable life.

quote author=Astoria post=111475403] Go get a job, I won't read a mention if your name pops up anymore. I'm tired of reading nonsense. [/quote]
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Mryacks: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Weytin dey make her dey cry? Na prick angry

SS1 students o....

Anyway, it's a national cake. Lots of girls & boys have been served since my JSS days. Na weytin all of una dey find, una dey see.

Thank God I avoided the secondary school romance like a plague.

Thought I was the only who head 'na prick" shocked shocked

Damn I am in shock...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released / UK University Goes On Strike - Nigerian Student Shocked / 35 Words You Are Pronouncing Wrongly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.