Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? (8081 Views)

Have You Ever Worked In A Factory? Come In And Share Your Experience / Experience Working For A One Man Business / Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Offorgerald15:
Working in a gas plant company is the master of all, you will get your time, enjoyment and above all MONEY.
It's a nice experience
Please how do I get to work there?
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Oyindamolah: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
bosschinalu:
Ok.

So I have a first hand narration on this. My friend used to work in WAHUM Ikeja and he would give tales on how people would lose their limb and arm.

A friends father has short sleeve till today cause of Bolus Enterprise.

God will protect you but use your head.
Lebanese heartless

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by merits(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
I once worked in a block industry I ran away before break all the gari I took along finished, because of over stressed during the production.

Poverty is a chronic disease.

May God bless us all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by CrownOfClay724: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
It is never worth it.
Get a loan, if you have to, to learn a skill in demand.

If not, you will just be working and working for years with neither your health nor money to show for it.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Allisgud: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yusufnairaland2:
Worked at Eleganza Complex, Alaba Suru, Bagging section.
We mostly work on target, it was a division of work thing, no time to slack, if u dont do your job, others dont get paid. So u no go wan slack. They gave us lunch and our payment was prompt, no room for absentism and late coming is penalised with deduction of salary. It was mostly a nice experience for me.
Our chinese oga no dey like see people siddon(one can be sacked on the spot if caught) so we devise a means to alert ourselves whenever he's around

Those close to the entrance will shout "o ti dee ooo"
confirm
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by TwistDThinking(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Company work is real stressful plus u go dey work like slave they earn chicken change but also the lack of time and freedom can be applied 2 savings thats if u're responsible 4 only urself. If ur pay is enuf that u can squeeze savings out of it then just close ur eyes and bear the pain 4 a certain amount of time based on target.
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by FODA(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
I once worked with d biggest noodles production company in Nigeria,situated @ sango otta,the job will stress u out,no time for urself, was lucky cos I was employed as a full staff,if u are a contract or apprentice in all these companies,sorry is ur name,learn something,start small,5 months may lead to 5years in a factory.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Ekzoba(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Plz I need factory or company work my location is Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Carot: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Palema007:
No experience.

No be my type them dey look for in factory work. grin
where do you like working ariza
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Carot: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
merits:
I once worked in a block industry I ran away before break all the gari I took along finished, because of over stressed during the production.

Poverty is a chronic disease.

May God bless us all.
lol lazy man
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Kaymansion(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
It's depends some factory you work under full AC while some factory under serious heat, well.. just zero your mind as you said is for a while
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Yes. Met your mum and sisters in the factory.

I might have some DNA in you but she had trailer loads of clients grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Iziq(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
You can't save...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Explicits(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
What a very bad experience, i was working from 7am to 7pm and for night duty, 7pm to 7am, Saturday, 7 am to 1pm, if am on night shift then will work from 1 PM to 7pn and it's just 1900 per day and if you late 5 min, it's 200 and no sleeping, no pressing of phone....it's a very bad experience, I don't pray my enemy work in a factory
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Ashibelieve: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
It was from factory I got a job in the bank and now I won my business and employ people.

Funny thing is it was someone I met at the factory that helped me applied for the job during our break time as I had no phone.

When working in the factory, don't behave like a factory boy, be respectful, don't complain, pray, read, show yourself like you are different and help will spot you.

Forget salary o. Don't complain of factory salary, just work and pray for blessings based on your commitment. Get a degree even if you are working in factory too.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by Polynek(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Worked in Coca-Cola in Owerri branch, I worked as a motor boy and also in production department,
Mehn it was a very hectic work, but man gat alot of energy.
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by OKOYEEB0S: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Rule 2

If you like, tag Kanu's late parents. That one enter wella grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by OKOYEEB0S: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Yes. Met your mum and sisters in the factory.

I might have some DNA in you but she had trailer loads of clients grin

She's got more nails in her than a carpenter's bench. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by SarakiBukola: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
OKOYEEB0S:

She's got more nails in her than a carpenter's bench. wink

Bros. Been looking for you everywhere.

I might go back to Siberia shortly but many alter egos coming home in April grin

Love your political analysis... what do you think about 2023?
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by OKOYEEB0S: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Love your political analysis... what do you think about 2023?

2023 is still very hazy. Very very hazy.

One clear thing is that no one from the SE will smell Aso Rock in the next 16 years.
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by SarakiBukola: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
OKOYEEB0S:

Those mods didn't allow me rest. As they are banning me, I am dealing with them.

This election time, I'm coming back fully too. When I'm back, I will mention you on a dead thread. That Wushu temple on Nairaland too, I'll go offer some sacrifices there.

Wushu still dey ? MasterChen and Jetleeee ... them AkinPhysicist just disappeared.

I don't know anyone personally but I dey feel some concern if someone just sinks without trace. Not even signs of deleted comments I.e bans
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by OKOYEEB0S: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:

https://www.nairaland.com/okoyeeb0s
https://www.nairaland.com/okoyiboz3
https://www.nairaland.com/okoyibo

See, let me tell you. We are the ones driving engagement on Nairaland. Our intelligent posts are a threat to less obdurate posters like you.
Since you joined Nairaland, can you please point at ANY sensible post you have made. Just one.

Seun was your last born's mate when he founded Nairaland. At your age, all you are useful for is canceling posts. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by SarakiBukola: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
OKOYEEB0S:

2023 is still very hazy. Very very hazy.

One clear thing is that no one from the SE will smell Aso Rock in the next 16 years.

Lol. I know 100% that ain't happening.

The North never forgave them for 1966. But I am just curious who would eventually win.

Never thought BAT was serious. Felt he was a cover for Osinbajo. But who knows?
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by OKOYEEB0S: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Lol. I know 100% that ain't happening.

The North never forgave them for 1966. But I am just curious who would eventually win.

Never thought BAT was serious. Felt he was a cover for Osinbajo. But who knows?

The last paragraph was why I said everything is hazy. I honestly don't understand anything again. Both of them are on the same page, I just don't understand the page of what book they are in.
Re: What Was Your Experience Working For A Factory Company? by OKOYEEB0S: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Wushu still dey ? MasterChen and Jetleeee ... them AkinPhysicist just disappeared.

I don't know anyone personally but I dey feel some concern if someone just sinks without trace. Not even signs of deleted comments I.e bans

Some of those guys moved on. Work, life, hustles happened.
But in the build up to 2023, I believe more brutal posters will be on board.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Words That Sabotage Your Cv! / Nigeria Police Promote 243 Senior Officers / Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.