Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Is It A Sin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It A Sin (940 Views)

Spacebooking Is A Sin? / SIN Lounge / Is Smoking Marijuana A Sin Before God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin by Tswana: 3:53am On Jul 04, 2011
Hi all
Am currently dating a younger guy,but my Conscious is telling me other wise I mean am only 5years older than him,is it that bad
Re: Is It A Sin by obowunmi(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2011
No its not bad. How old are you and how old is the guy ?
Re: Is It A Sin by Emeka72(m): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2011
That will not be bad at all; provided d guy is serious.
Re: Is It A Sin by momine(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2011
age is jst number okay is not a sin atoll
Re: Is It A Sin by Tswana: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2011
Am 30 and he's 25 and thanks for the reply
Re: Is It A Sin by obowunmi(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2011
No its not a sin. He's a full blown adult by 25 yrs old. Hope ure not training him too much on the bed.
Re: Is It A Sin by Tswana: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2011
Lolsmileylook on the bright side atleast he will be gaining some experience
Re: Is It A Sin by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
Lucky bastard
Re: Is It A Sin by policeMEN: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2011
No its not, when it comes to love nothing is bad it just it would not look good between the 2 of you. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by femmy2010(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2011
What matters most is what you guys feel for each other.
Re: Is It A Sin by Sissy3(f): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2011
you are asking if its a sin not based on moral aspect of the r/ship but solely based on the age?
Re: Is It A Sin by avosoft: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2011
My sister,

don't let anyone deceive you. you know what you are doing is wrong, that is why you asked. you are probably asking to get supporters behind you.

its bad in some sense. Ask yourself these questions

[list]
[li]You are 30, and you know where you are heading, is he in the same frame of mind?[/li]
[li]women don't always respect anyone they know they are older than even if some months old. will you obey him if he say "site down here or there"?[/li]
[li]what is the future/plans of this relationship(marriage wise or just for fun)?[/li]
[li]Am i with him because of things that will quickly fade (handsome, hard working in bed, popular, buoyant etc)[/li]
[li]Can you honestly present him, to you parent and they will be ok that at least he's mature enough?[/li]
[/list]

When asking for advice on sensitive matters, don't ask on the Internet unless you know the person(s) individually, a good 10yrs old could as well be giving you advice and you being 30 will take it.

Thinks twice before you make silly mistakes

Peace
Re: Is It A Sin by policeMEN: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2011
Yeah its important but most likely nowadays you can see couple are not at the same age, men maybe older than the women or women are older than the boy.
Re: Is It A Sin by IBEXY(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
avosoft:

don't let anyone deceive you. you know what you are doing is wrong, that is why you asked. you are probably asking to get supporters behind you.
What planet is Avosoft from?
These are two adults: One aged 30, the other 25. What wrong with them having a relationship? She hasn't even mentioned going to bed with him. Or is that what you were against?

avosoft:

[list]
[li]You are 30, and you know where you are heading, is he in the same frame of mind?[/li]
[li]women don't always respect anyone they know they are older than even if some months old. will you obey him if he say "site down here or there"?[/li]
[li]what is the future/plans of this relationship(marriage wise or just for fun)?[/li]
[li]Am i with him because of things that will quickly fade (handsome, hard working in bed, popular, buoyant etc)[/li]
[li]Can you honestly present him, to you parent and they will be ok that at least he's mature enough?[/li]
[/list]
All these are fundamental issues to be dealt with in any relationship. It is not peculiar to this case in any way.
Would you be comfortable if the boy was older?

(1) (Reply)

See Oyibo Type Of Madness (with Pix) / Why Am I Been Banned, From The Romance Section? / Niger Republic Training Nigerian Terrorists For Boko Haram Full Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.