Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Finding Your Purpose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finding Your Purpose (1107 Views)

Jollof Rice And Juju: Finding Your Purpose In The Lagos Hustle / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
The word “why” is one we use often to grasp the basis of something or a happening. Like a protective father to his little child, infusing it in questions guides us by hand to answers; either correct or incorrect. Strangely, many people involve “why” in almost every matter except their lives, especially to deep extents. Are you in this category?

So soaked in life’s daily demands, they forget to interrogate themselves thus: Why am I here on planet earth at this time? This forgetfulness comes with dire consequences like stagnancy, prioritizing frivolities, poor vision, hopping from one career/job/business to another, overdependence on blind luck, heartbreaks, marital agony, divorce, or a chaotic family. It is possible those your misfortunes, unending struggles are linked to oversight of your existence’s essence.

Purpose is the gap you ought to fill in humanity. Maximum impact of your life depends on you finding and allowing it drive all your decisions and actions. It determines your personal values, interests, associations/friends, the course you study, your business/career choices, who you court and marry, and the kind of family you run. Purpose is your life’s GPS, directing you through every point, turn, street, road, highway, ensuring you arrive your destination of outstanding success safely and promptly. The time to find your purpose is now.

©Kelechi O. Naze (KON)

Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Now is the best time.
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2022
CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2022

This post will help many Nairalanders and guests who are lost to find themselves, and become assets to our society. Kindly forward to front page.
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Starz825(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
It's nice

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Magnoliaa(f): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2022
You no post Myles Monroe. smiley

I coincidentally came across a post about him yesterday, and then this now.

It's been a LONG WHILE I ever read his books or such of the likes.

Thank you for sharing, anyway.

1 Like

Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You no post Myles Monroe. smiley

I coincidentally came across a post about him yesterday, and then this now.

It's been a LONG WHILE I ever read his books or such of the likes.

Thank you for sharing, anyway.
You're welcome.
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Finding Your Purpose by Kayceenaz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point / How To Cook Real Party Jollof Rice With A Smokey Taste This New Year / Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.