Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,425 members, 7,864,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Guys Be Careful Girls Now Use Guys For Money Rituals Through Sex Too. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys Be Careful Girls Now Use Guys For Money Rituals Through Sex Too. (1414 Views)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Careful Girls Now Use Guys For Money Rituals Through Sex Too. by silibaba: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don't have much to say on the aforementioned topic.

One just happened in my vicinity. The guy had sex with a lady, three days later he died and started rottening almost immediately.

Is was an eye sore.

If you must do make sure you use condom coz from what we learnt, the said girl made it mandatory that the guy must go raw with her or no sex.

No be only folake be endangered species oo, Chinedu and akintola too now na endangered species.

A word is enough for a wise.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful Girls Now Use Guys For Money Rituals Through Sex Too. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
shocked That's not new at all.It has been happening.
More reason,youths should shun a life of fornication and promiscuity, because no one can really be trusted,these perilous times.
Even with condom,an unfortunate dude can be used for sacrifice, because the semen can be collected by the girl and taken to the coven.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful Girls Now Use Guys For Money Rituals Through Sex Too. by Torg77: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
silibaba:

One just happened in my vicinity. The guy had sex with a lady, three days later he died and started rottening almost immediately.

Is was an eye sore.

If you must do make sure you use condom coz from what we learnt, the said girl made it mandatory that the guy must go raw with her or no sex.

No be only folake be endangered species oo, Chinedu and akintola too now na endangered species.

guys like you that don't get sex from any girls will come here and post because you are sexually frustrated LOL and try to discourage guys who can get girls

guy keep using your vaseline and you are hand

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful Girls Now Use Guys For Money Rituals Through Sex Too. by Goldbw122(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmm that is bad, if you don't use condom no sex end of story.
Re: Guys Be Careful Girls Now Use Guys For Money Rituals Through Sex Too. by debbydams(f): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
silibaba:

Is was an eye sore.

not new
Re: Guys Be Careful Girls Now Use Guys For Money Rituals Through Sex Too. by lifenija: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
guys be careful this one happen in my area, the girl slept with one guy we gont know him, now these guy dat we don't know after 3 days is walking like a guy
Re: Guys Be Careful Girls Now Use Guys For Money Rituals Through Sex Too. by BigYash: 3:34am On Mar 30, 2022
lifenija:
guys be careful this one happen in my area, the girl slept with one guy we gont know him, now these guy dat we don't know after 3 days is walking like a guy
Explain well my nigga,so that guys go get the message clear.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful Girls Now Use Guys For Money Rituals Through Sex Too. by pegix(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2022
silibaba:

Is was an eye sore.

the last part is funny

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: 21 Under Aged South Africans Found Dead In A Night Club / Lagos Doctor Dies In A Hospital After A Faulty Elevator Fell From The 10th Floor / Abuja Kidnappers Trending on Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.