Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,128 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies (2893 Views)

Davido, Central Cee And Others Join King Perry's Go German Open Verse Challenge / Fact Check: Henry Iyke Not Emoney Bought The Rolls Royce Culliman / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Emmahunk(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
This story is more of a litmus test for the credibility of Nairaland as a reliable and fact finding organization. Trust me, I hardly write but when I do, I always follow up.
Mine is a story that any media organization that believes in investigative journalism can easily confirm or discredit. I challenge you not to bow to the pressures of monetary gains by accepting to kill this story.
I am personally constrained to write this because people we see as role models for our youths should not be caught playing with ash.
Recently, I came across these articles :

(Pls see attachments)

Yes, these three are among some of our Uli sons that we love so much and are ever proud of. However, I refuse to keep quiet at such high level of deceit and misinformation contained in the above quoted publications. The University town of Uli, in Ihiala LGA of Anambra State has been neglected by various governments most especially the lying Obiano government despite the fact that the town is of a great historical relevance in the Country. The Nigeria / Biafra war took its toll on the town because of the location of the Biafran airstrip. Yet, no government either Federal or State has deemed it fit to do anything for the town. The good people of the town have taken their fate in their own hands and have embarked on several projects including solar street lights, speed breakers and so many others.
However, I am at a loss at which Uli E-money and Kay Cee constructed 2.5km of road and where they mounted the solar lights they are talking of. As I sit to type this with a clear vision of E-money 's country home, the road in front of his village mansion is impassable. Where then did he construct the 2.5km road in Uli?
Now Henry Iyke, yes, you installed solar light along Danak Road up to your house which is less than half a kilometer. You equally proposed constucting the less than half kilometer road but then why claiming that you have already constructed 3km road for Uli People? Please, no offense meant, but, is it the same Uli in Ihiala LGA that you guys are talking about?
Love or hate me, these clarifications have become necessary to avoid anyone using the name of Uli to receive compensations for projects that do not exist.
Prof Soludo should not be given the erroneous impression that Uli is being developed by you guys while we are indeed suffering from unmentionable and unprintable neglect.
Truth be told if not for the self determination of Uli Youths and the likes of Dr ABC Ojiakor, MD SEPLAT ENERGY PLC, Engr Fort Dike and a few others, Uli people might have lost hope in areas of development by now.

Cc
Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Amb1045(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol. Things dee happen

1 Like

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2022
E don dey clear

1 Like

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Karemarealty288(m): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Speechless

1 Like

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Immatex(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2022
This is true. E-money village house no get road. This rainy season sef, you go reason am twice before using that inside Uli village roads.

E-money himself should have disclaimed this falsehood long ago.
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by oz4real83(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Election is getting closer, it is time for people to either exaggerate the little they did, or claim what they didn't do. Just be prepared to see them announcing that their "people want them to run in the next election and have also bought party forms for them, even though they had no intention of joining politics but will run in the next election to please their people"
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Kingnelson9: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Oga work hard and construct the road with your own money,those guys are humans like you and have worked hard to get to where they are today,so stop envying them and get ur own and if want to help ur people, it's ur choice nobody.
Don't come here to tarnish their imagine as if they have not done anything good for ULI.
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by flourishing247: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingnelson9:
Oga work hard and construct the road with your own money,those guys are humans like you and have worked hard to get to where they are today,so stop envying them and get ur own and if want to help ur people, it's ur choice nobody.
Don't come here to tarnish their imagine as if they have not done anything good for ULI.

That's not the point here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Bruno410(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2022
flourishing247:

Don’t attack the messenger rather attack the message, the young man is concerned about his community, u can’t shy the government away from them thinking they have it all while it’s all on paper alone

2 Likes

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by pepperdemzombie: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingnelson9:
Do you know the meaning of the word "tarnish" before using it? Did you read what he wrote there at all?
They are telling lies to people that they have constructed roads, so the government and any other interested individual will not need to look at that side and face somewhere else while the roads are not tarred. Then they get awards for the lies they tell.
Leave the roads alone and allow the residents to tag the government to come and do it, or tar it if you want to do so.
They are telling lies they have tarred roads and preventing the right people from doing it.
it is the duty of the government to tar roads but individuals can assist willingly. He is not forcing anybody. Leave it for government to do or do it and claim accolades, don't claim accolades for what you didn't do and prevent someone from doing it. That's his point!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by pepperdemzombie: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Bruno410:

Don’t attack the messenger rather attack the message, the young man is concerned about his community, u can’t shy the government away from them thinking they have it all while it’s all on paper alone
Check well, seems you quoted a wrong person. The person you quoted is standing with the op.

1 Like

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Kingnelson9: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Do you know the meaning of the word "tarnish" before using it? Did you read what he wrote there at all?
They are telling lies to people that they have constructed roads, so the government and any other interested individual will not need to look at that side and face somewhere else while the roads are not tarred. Then they get awards for the lies they tell.
Leave the roads alone and allow the residents to tag the government to come and do it, or tar it if you want to do so.
They are telling lies they have tarred roads and preventing the right people from doing it.
it is the duty of the government to tar roads but individuals can assist willingly. He is not forcing anybody. Leave it for government to do or do it and claim accolades, don't claim accolades for what you didn't do and prevent someone from doing it. That's his point!
When some leaders are making empty promises what did you do?
You want to defend him because those guys haven't finished what they started.
You need factory reset.
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Kingnelson9: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2022
flourishing247:

Forget about the point,this write up was wrong.You can't force someone to do you good out of his/her own willingness.
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2022
See this mumu ooo is emoney kaycee and Henry iyke the governor of uli? Those 3 no even come close if dem dey mention the real billionaires from that town...u think na by social media?
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by pepperdemzombie: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingnelson9:

When some leaders are making empty promises what did you do?
You want to defend him because those guys haven't finished what they started.
You need factory reset.
Face the subject of the topic! What people are supposed to do when people make empty promises is exactly what the op is doing. Use your senses if for once! Now that they have been tagged, let them go and do it.
They haven't finished but got honoured for it? Who gives accolades for job not finished? Abeg, buy refurbished Chinese brain joor!

1 Like

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by pepperdemzombie: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
See this mumu ooo is emoney kaycee and Henry iyke the governor of uli? Those 3 no even come close if dem dey mention the real billionaires from that town...u think na by social media?
Always read before commenting. He said the 3 of them claimed they constructed the roads but didn't and even got honoured for it.
The 3 of them should stop claiming they have done the road, so the residents can tag the government that they have roads to fix. If some people claim they have carried out a project, then the government has no business there again.
Do the road, or let them tag government to do it.

1 Like

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by pepperdemzombie: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingnelson9:

Forget about the point,this write up was wrong.You can't force someone to do you good out of his/her own willingness.
There's nowhere in the statement he is forcing anybody. He is crying out on behalf of his community. They are suffering and smiling.
They should do the road or allow residents to tag the government, that is his point.
They should stop claiming they have constructed the roads so the government can look elsewhere

1 Like

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Kingnelson9: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Face the subject of the topic! What people are supposed to do when people make empty promises is exactly what the op is doing. Use your senses if for once! Now that they have been tagged, let them go and do it.
They haven't finished but got honoured for it? Who gives accolades for job not finished? Abeg, buy refurbished Chinese brain joor!
I suggest you buy the brain for ur gay father.
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by MasonKendall(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingnelson9:
you don't get the point.

2 Likes

Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Kingnelson9: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

There's nowhere in the statement he is forcing anybody. He is crying out on behalf of his community. They are suffering and smiling.
They should do the road or allow residents to tag the government, that is his point.
They should stop claiming they have constructed the roads so the government can look elsewhere
You're judging based on what you saw online written buy someone but you forgot that it's part of their strategy to make people read their article.
Do you any video where they claimed to have finished those projects?
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by Kingnelson9: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2022
MasonKendall:
you don't get the point.
I got it bro,but the OP was over reacting.
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Emmahunk, you should have support your claims with pictorials to affirmed the cheap popularity accorded to the set of people mentioned in your story.
Emmahunk:
This story is more of a litmus test for the credibility of Nairaland as a reliable and fact finding organization. Trust me, I hardly write but when I do, I always follow up.
Mine is a story that any media organization that believes in investigative journalism can easily confirm or discredit. I challenge you not to bow to the pressures of monetary gains by accepting to kill this story.
I am personally constrained to write this because people we see as role models for our youths should not be caught playing with ash.
Recently, I came across these articles :

(Pls see attachments)

Yes, these three are among some of our Uli sons that we love so much and are ever proud of. However, I refuse to keep quiet at such high level of deceit and misinformation contained in the above quoted publications. The University town of Uli, in Ihiala LGA of Anambra State has been neglected by various governments most especially the lying Obiano government despite the fact that the town is of a great historical relevance in the Country. The Nigeria / Biafra war took its toll on the town because of the location of the Biafran airstrip. Yet, no government either Federal or State has deemed it fit to do anything for the town. The good people of the town have taken their fate in their own hands and have embarked on several projects including solar street lights, speed breakers and so many others.
However, I am at a loss at which Uli E-money and Kay Cee constructed 2.5km of road and where they mounted the solar lights they are talking of. As I sit to type this with a clear vision of E-money 's country home, the road in front of his village mansion is impassable. Where then did he construct the 2.5km road in Uli?
Now Henry Iyke, yes, you installed solar light along Danak Road up to your house which is less than half a kilometer. You equally proposed constucting the less than half kilometer road but then why claiming that you have already constructed 3km road for Uli People? Please, no offense meant, but, is it the same Uli in Ihiala LGA that you guys are talking about?
Love or hate me, these clarifications have become necessary to avoid anyone using the name of Uli to receive compensations for projects that do not exist.
Prof Soludo should not be given the erroneous impression that Uli is being developed by you guys while we are indeed suffering from unmentionable and unprintable neglect.
Truth be told if not for the self determination of Uli Youths and the likes of Dr ABC Ojiakor, MD SEPLAT ENERGY PLC, Engr Fort Dike and a few others, Uli people might have lost hope in areas of development by now.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by MasonKendall(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kingnelson9:
I got it bro,but the OP was over reacting.
how you expect him to react?
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by pepperdemzombie: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kingnelson9:

You're judging based on what you saw online written buy someone but you forgot that it's part of their strategy to make people read their article.
Do you any video where they claimed to have finished those projects?
Go and snap the roads or tag the people mentioned to give their side of the story.
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by pepperdemzombie: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
MasonKendall:
you don't get the point.
If you want to test people's IQ, come to Nairaland.
Re: E-money, Kay Cee And Henry Iyke, Please Stop The Lies by pepperdemzombie: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kingnelson9:

I suggest I buy the brain for my gay father.

(1) (Reply)

See Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus Latest Look That Leaves Men Salivation For / After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) / Photos: Nigerian Sprint Queen Blessing Okagbare Weds Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.