Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies (47809 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / I Killed My Friend, Took His Heart For Money-making Ritual, Man Confesses / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by YoungLionken(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Could it be a spiritual problem or mere stupidity??.
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by boldking(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
On chance
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Shortcut2life: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin grin grin Chai Wahala too much ..
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by dontbothermuch: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
smiley

I have never heard about police arresting a guarantor in such a case. Womanizing & alcoholism needs midnight deep self counseling.

1 Like

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by tomsongz(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
��kilode...e wan kill him self
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by collinometricx: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
hotwax:

Thank you. But to those threatning to come and arrest me. I know I will come out free. But I hate police arrest. I have never been arrested by police in my life.

Nothing will happen to you not even your friend that took the loan
They will. Soon start begging him to pay back

11 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by tuzle(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
They
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Grupo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Well, maybe it's his destiny to be stupid. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Best thing is to distance yourself from him.

As for the loan companies, they will not do anything to you as you didn't sign any guarantor's form.

2 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Engrr(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
hotwax:
This is a case of an incurable addiction. My friend is married, working with Federal Government (Level 7 officer), yet he impregnated 2 girls. 1 of them is a Unilag student and her parents are insisting she must not abort.

Despite all these romance scandals, he still hasn’t repented. When he sees a new lady, he will start behaving like he goat. He will lose concentration and start behaving in a funny way. He will not rest until he get the girl’s telephone number.

The issue
Few weeks ago, I received messages from 2 Loan company threatening me to tell my friend to come and pay his loan or they arrest me. He submitted my number as guarantor without my consent. I called him to ask why. He said he was struggling to pay for his school fees. He is currently doing his Masters at UI.

To my dismay, Last Week, I got additional messages from 5 different Loan companies. My phone is clogged with many warning/threat messages from Loan companies. One of them even gave me 2 days before they come to my house. I don’t know how they got my address.
I went to my friend’s house dragged him. Asked him to follow me to a nearby police station. He wants to ruin my life. He became sober. He started confessing. He even told me he is tired of life, he wants to commit suicide. Anxiously, I asked “What do you do with all these cash?” He claimed he spent it on his Masters program.

It was hard to believe, I kept pressing, he later confessed he actually spent the money on dates and hook-ups. Whenever he need to fck, he will just go online order for girls and look for a loan company and apply. He get the cash immediately. He also sponsored one of his girlfriends birthday by getting soko instant loan.

The final shocker of my life came when he mistakenly said “As I am now, 40 Loan companies are after my life. I am considering suicide sef”. It was as if somebody slapped me. I first thought he was joking. I asked “Are loan companies in Nigeria even up to 40?”. He answered “they are more than 300 sef”. Imagine, these mdfckin Loan companies where just disbursing cash to this idiat.
The mdfckin didn’t know why I was looking dejected. He thought I was sad for him, he didn’t know I was scare of all the 40 Loan companies coming to threatening me later.

I am really in soup. How do I protect myself from these Loan Companies.

Everybody gets this type of information. The loan company simply extracts the numbers in the debtors contact and sends message to them randomly. He didn't use your number as garantor anything!

2 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Eleribu friend
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Bishop(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
hotwax:

Thank you. But to those threatning to come and arrest me. I know I will come out free. But I hate police arrest. I have never been arrested by police in my life.

They will never come to your house as a matter of fact when ever they call you again tell them to never call you again except they have evidence that you signed any letter of guarantor to anybody and if they persist you will take legal action against them because they are threatening you.

1.Threat to life
2.Harrasment

You will have peace of mind going further.
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Callisto1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
How can you take loans without intention to repay, i40 loan apps, s that not thievery? after u will say they are sending fraudulent msgs to ur contats

2 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Beedude(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bro , you are free like a bird. Eat, drink and flex. Na person wey collect loan go pay.
When next they call u, talk to them rudely. If you are too nice, they will keep taking advantage of you.
Ask them the following questions.
1. Did they contact you as a guarantor before disbursing the money to him ?
2. Was your bvn or account details submitted to them for disbursement ?

They wont disturb you again. Na your friend wey owe them get issues with them.
Even your friend cant be arrested for a loan, why then should they arrest you ?

4 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by FuckDModz: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
hotwax:
This is a case of an incurable addiction. My friend is married, working with Federal Government (Level 7 officer), yet he impregnated 2 girls. 1 of them is a Unilag student and her parents are insisting she must not abort.

Despite all these romance scandals, he still hasn’t repented. When he sees a new lady, he will start behaving like he goat. He will lose concentration and start behaving in a funny way. He will not rest until he get the girl’s telephone number.

The issue
Few weeks ago, I received messages from 2 Loan company threatening me to tell my friend to come and pay his loan or they arrest me. He submitted my number as guarantor without my consent. I called him to ask why. He said he was struggling to pay for his school fees. He is currently doing his Masters at UI.

To my dismay, Last Week, I got additional messages from 5 different Loan companies. My phone is clogged with many warning/threat messages from Loan companies. One of them even gave me 2 days before they come to my house. I don’t know how they got my address.
I went to my friend’s house dragged him. Asked him to follow me to a nearby police station. He wants to ruin my life. He became sober. He started confessing. He even told me he is tired of life, he wants to commit suicide. Anxiously, I asked “What do you do with all these cash?” He claimed he spent it on his Masters program.

It was hard to believe, I kept pressing, he later confessed he actually spent the money on dates and hook-ups. Whenever he need to fck, he will just go online order for girls and look for a loan company and apply. He get the cash immediately. He also sponsored one of his girlfriends birthday by getting soko instant loan.

The final shocker of my life came when he mistakenly said “As I am now, 40 Loan companies are after my life. I am considering suicide sef”. It was as if somebody slapped me. I first thought he was joking. I asked “Are loan companies in Nigeria even up to 40?”. He answered “they are more than 300 sef”. Imagine, these mdfckin Loan companies where just disbursing cash to this idiat.
The mdfckin didn’t know why I was looking dejected. He thought I was sad for him, he didn’t know I was scare of all the 40 Loan companies coming to threatening me later.

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Samueltemi337(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pussy way we dey get free for here na your guy dey collect loan for

too bad

5 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by funshint(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
OP calm down....na just baseless threat. Nobody can arrest you!
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Antoeni(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
That Serves Right Those Dubious Loan Companies
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by bigdammyj: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Okay
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by showafrica(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
malel1:
Op u dont need to be afraid ,somebody collected loan ,used ur number as guarantor and u didnt sign any form as guarantor. that's not ur problem, pls be enjoying ur life .

I no no why the guy dey talk like that. Nothing concerns him
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Ultraviolet5: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
your friend needs slap,then prayers but the slap is very important. 40!! wow and they come dey disturb your peace because of him. He has 2 working kidneys,since he is considering suicide,let him sell one and pay back the loans he'd probably still have enough left to enjoy life the way he likes afterwards and also to compensate you for your troubles.
Anyways pls view my signature dm if interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by SocialJustice: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
hotwax:

Go to the nearest court to you, explain your situation and get a court order that stops police from arresting you as it relates to this matter.
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Your friend is a criminal, If I were you I will report ASAP to the police to avoid unnecessary embarrassment from these loan companies.

Why do people take these loan companies for granted? Are they bad in the sense of it? Why will people borrow and not intending to pay back?

Nigerians are quickly to judge politicians as thieves but majority that are politicians are thieves too

5 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by CryptoClub2018: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
hotwax:

Bro, I can bet with my life that those loan guys can do you nothing. Just relax, once they call you, threaten them and hang up. Block there like and dont talk to them. They are online loan shark and federal government have banned them and freezed there account. At least about 30 of them

2 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Akeem1759(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
lolzz, at least upon all the wahala and sober reflection since three days, i was able to LOL a little.. Chaii Soko that can frustrate someones life, but that your friend require a serious beating deliverance..lol
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Fmghewzy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
lol. Your friend is the reflection of your life
Think before typing please.The fact that his friend is a womanizer and chronic debtor doesn't mean he is the same.
Or you want to say all your own friends with their bad habits is a reflection of your own life too.

Or you go lie say none of your friend get bad habit ?

5 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Shittabay4nija(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
hotwax:

The issue

This is a test period for you .
A true friend will not allow a friend goes down like that . You need to motivate him and luckily the FG has seal up most of the ritual loan companies. You will be surprise that most people that collected the easy loan knows no sleep after they have collected it .
Talking seriously on the aspect of him not able to control himself about ladies needs your attention and support . You cannot call him your friend and described him in that manner .
I will suggest you slap him out of such behavior . He will either keep being your friend or start living a life you will not want to Associaltes with .
Please help him out in this situation .

1 Like

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by bluebay(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
I find it hard to believe that you been owing companies money and you aren’t blacklisted till you owe up to 40 companies money. That’s hard to believe

4 Likes

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
hotwax:

Call them and tell them, in fact, warn them not to call you again that you have no business with your friend and you don’t him or how he took a loan from their companies.

Let them know that you will take up a case of harassment against them if they continue disturbing your privacy.

It’s that simple.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by hotwax: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ultraviolet5:
your friend needs slap,then prayers but the slap is very important. 40!! wow and they come dey disturb your peace because of him. He has 2 working kidneys,since he is considering suicide,let him sell one and pay back the loans he'd probably still have enough left to enjoy life the way he likes afterwards and also to compensate you for your troubles.
Anyways pls view my signature dm if interested.

He just sent the list to me when asked

Thanks God bless
These are the loans I took
1, Flash cash 2000
2 credit care finance 15500
3 easy cash 32000
4 Deloan 34155
5 Imoney 29658
6 Ncash 19544
7 Bell loan 15000
8 coco loan 15000
9 easy moni 22652(3)
10 naira9ja 20000
11 x credit 25000
12 I love naira 11000
13 branch 22000
14 Icon 35000
15 Kash Kash 55000
16 Icredit 55000
17 Anyloan 69000
18 cash loan 9000
19 True naira 91000
20 africash 18000
21 UniCredit 14000
22 Nextcredid 27000
23 loan personal 27000
24 Cycle cash 42600
25 starloan 43900
26 gocash 36000
27 Mint loan 36000
28 Sokoloan 36000
29 procash 1600
30 Zuma cash 35000
31 cash sea 30000
32 loan naira 16000
33 suappy credit 16000
34 GGmoney 43000
35 cash credit 47000
36 U credit 43000
37 Sparkle naira 43000
38 Quick credit 57000
39 Naira land 57000
40 Gold naira 43000
41 Gold naira 43000
42 cash mall 58000
43 flash naira 2000

More than 40

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
He is a fool.
Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by Czario: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
There are more than 300 sef...E never even start grin

1 Like

Re: My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies by hotwax: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
bluebay:
I find it hard to believe that you been owing companies money and you aren’t blacklisted till you owe up to 40 companies money. That’s hard to believe

those loan shark don't have a central database.

He just sent the list to me when asked

Thanks God bless
These are the loans I took
1, Flash cash 2000
2 credit care finance 15500
3 easy cash 32000
4 Deloan 34155
5 Imoney 29658
6 Ncash 19544
7 Bell loan 15000
8 coco loan 15000
9 easy moni 22652(3)
10 naira9ja 20000
11 x credit 25000
12 I love naira 11000
13 branch 22000
14 Icon 35000
15 Kash Kash 55000
16 Icredit 55000
17 Anyloan 69000
18 cash loan 9000
19 True naira 91000
20 africash 18000
21 UniCredit 14000
22 Nextcredid 27000
23 loan personal 27000
24 Cycle cash 42600
25 starloan 43900
26 gocash 36000
27 Mint loan 36000
28 Sokoloan 36000
29 procash 1600
30 Zuma cash 35000
31 cash sea 30000
32 loan naira 16000
33 suappy credit 16000
34 GGmoney 43000
35 cash credit 47000
36 U credit 43000
37 Sparkle naira 43000
38 Quick credit 57000
39 Naira land 57000
40 Gold naira 43000
41 Gold naira 43000
42 cash mall 58000
43 flash naira 2000

More than 40

Just saw naira land. lala.. Seun...you have explanation for this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery / Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Innocent Brown And His Wife Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.