Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic (366 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by Xman12345goat: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good day Nairalanders.

I work in a Private Clinic as a Medical Doctor in Lagos. A guy came yesterday to donate blood, after checking him and certifying him fit, we collected his blood and gave him a can of malt and peak milk to replace lost fluid and supply him energy. We then appreciated him with some cash.

The guy thanked us and left. It was not up to two minutes later, our security guard rushed and informed us that a young man just collapsed in front of the hospital gate. I ran towards the gate, only to discover that it was the young man that just donated blood.

We resuscitated him, only for him to ask for his blood back. We immediately told him that it doesn't work like that. That he has to follow the rules for blood transfusion and pay for the blood. The young man started shouting and threatened to damage some office equipment but he was still weak. We just admitted him and called his relatives. They came and paid for the blood transfusion and he went home.

Please share your experience. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by HarunaWest(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Xman12345goat:
Good day Nairalanders.

I work in a Private Clinic as a Medical Doctor in Lagos. A guy came yesterday to donate blood, after checking him and certifying him fit, we collected his blood and gave him a can of malt and peak milk to replace lost fluid and supply him energy. We then appreciated him with some cash.

The guy thanked us and left. It was not up to two minutes later, our security guard rushed and informed us that a young man just collapsed in front of the hospital gate. I ran towards the gate, only to discover that it was the young man that just donated blood.

We resuscitated him, only for him to ask for his blood back. We immediately told him that it doesn't work like that. That he has to follow the rules for blood transfusion and pay for the blood. The young man started shouting and threatened to damage some office equipment but he was still weak. We just admitted him and called his relatives. They came and paid for the blood transfusion and he went home.

HAhahah wahala lll. After malt, peak milk and token, he wanted his blood back. Wahala for Blood Transfusion.
Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by FBIBOT(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin grin
Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by Massiveglory: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin
Everybody sha carry their own wahala for bodi.
Beware! Blood is not maltina neither is it Peak milk.
Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by illicit(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lol
Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by Halimaatz(f): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lol.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
"We resuscitated him, only for him to ask for his blood back. We immediately told him that it doesn't work like that."

1 Like

Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by Mrkumareze(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op, how long long does it take to recover from blood donation, as a donor? 2, what's the implications to the Donor's health ?
Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by Yujiz(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
LOL
Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by Baawaa(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
They suppose to test him before he donate
Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by Iniobong34: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op una wicked oh
How can you drain 20ltrs of blood from his body and gave him just a can.malt and a tin milk to replace his lost fluid.
just thank god say the man no die cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by Zonefree(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
He bought his own blood back cheesy

The clinic na real business minded clinic grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by EmptyGarden(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Xman12345goat:
Good day Nairalanders.

See problem!
Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by matrixme(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
You guys are thieves oo. You literally stole his blood from him. But on a more serious note, You for give him back now, knowing how bad the economy is these days. Some people can give out a kidney for eggroll and LaCasera. Moreso this is bad for your clinic PR.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic by CHoccolaTE: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
I thought you people normally check PCV level to make sure the person has enough blood in their system before taking blood.

(1) (Reply)

Spinal Force Reviews [back Pain Supplement] / 5 Things That Cleanse The Bladder & Flush Out Harmful Toxins / Free Ambulance Services For Those That Couldn't Afford It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.