Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing (22705 Views)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by BadNews: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
A Young Woman Identified as Hannah Ajewole, whose wedding is slated for April 30, 2022, is missing after being a victim of the Monday, March 28, Abuja-Kaduna train attack.

Hannah worked with the tea section of the railway services and was on the train when it was attacked by the terrorists.

“They've checked the mortuary among the dead, she's not there, they've checked the hospitals among the injured; she's not there either. Neither is she part of those who came out unhurt. Tensions are high, everybody is worried.

She is getting married on April 30, 2022. The IV has been sent to the company and preparations are in top gear.”a staff of the corporation confirmed this to SaharaReporters

Eight persons were killed while many of the passengers are unaccounted for.

It is not certain if the bandits have contacted the families of the abducted persons.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/30/kaduna-abuja-train-attack-family-worried-woman-set-marry-april-goes-missing

1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by Zonefree(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
My prayers are with her.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by BadNews: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Zonefree:
My prayers are with her.

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by Rastaramsey(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Buhari has failed us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If them don any nairalander well, make he vote for them buhari undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by bigpicture001: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Missing is better. Thaan being dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by Winningbot: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
I pray she's found alive

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by gambia(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
I pray she's found alive, human lives has no value under this administration.

10 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
bigpicture001:
Missing is better. Thaan being dead
in Nigeria now,missing and dead na very similar thing because chances of seeing a missing person alive is 1percent in this stupid country.i know that no security personnel has being deployed to search for her

19 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by NwaNimo1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
...but the govt will deny it.

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by slawormiir: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by qekng40(f): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
If na this particular train news, we go hear am till election time.

The government knows more than we think about this incident!

There's a plot.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by hybridblood07(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Wonders shall never end in this country.

Anyway I am into handmade leather footwears

IG: crossbreedwears
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by hayprof77(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
May she be found soon�

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by SILVERLINES: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
wink
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by Teejay13(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pray she comes out alive.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by Kenny242(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
shocked
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by tiswell(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Now she dey Colet beta bandit gbola

Shame on naija and it's sham of security agencies sad
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by hakym619(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Saddening
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Buhari has failed us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If them don any nairalander well, make he vote for them buhari undecided undecided
KADUNA: WHEN A MILITARY FORTRESS BECOMES THE PLAYGROUND OF BANDITS

List of Military and Police Formation in Kaduna State:

1. 1 Division Nigerian Army Barracks.

2. Nigerian Army Depot, Zaria

3. Armed Forces Command And Staff College, Jaji

4. Nigerian Defense Industry (NDI) Kaduna

5. Nigerian Airforce Training School, Kaduna

6. Nigerian Police College, Kaduna

7. Nigerian Navy School of Armament, Kachia Kaduna

8. Nigerian Army School of Legal Services, Bassawa Zaria

9. Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Kaduna

10. Nigerian Army School of Artillery, Kachia Kaduna

11. Nigerian Army School of Military Police, Bassawa Zaria

12. Army Operation Base, Southern Kaduna

With all these military and paramilitary formations and bases, Kaduna State is the most unsafe state in Nigeria and this remains one of the Wonders in Nigeria!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by hakym619(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Danzakidakura:
Afonjas where abusing and mocking Chinelo not knowing their fellow skull miner was in the train too.

F**l

4 Likes

Danzakidakura:
Afonjas where abusing and mocking Chinelo not knowing their fellow skull miner was in the train too.

F**lish one

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by Hacime: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Just too sad
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by KarlWhyte(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Na only God go save us fr this country cry

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is serious.
May she & others in this unfortunate incident be found hale & hearty.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by onlinestaff2020: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
The lady has already being raped multiple times by the bandits with their big preek enhanced by their burutashi.

Already, she would be pregnant simultaneously by now.

If she's eventually freed, the husband knows the consequences of marrying a lady that has been ravaged by the so called bandits.

Anyway, she might want to lie to her would be husband that nothing happened in the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Hannah Ajewole Is Missing by KarlWhyte(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Danzakidakura:

Some of u guys re just so annoying and filled with hatred... Show me a place or quote where yorubas mock Chinelo death..

Every little tin u guys will go tribal...make una grow up from this nonsense behavior abeg.

See the names of the screenshot i uploaded and tell me if they re yorubas...

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court / Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal / Hoodlums Murder A Young Man In Ogoni, Rivers State Yesterday Evening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.