Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. (1052 Views)

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included / BRT Passengers Fight After Waiting For 3 Hours Under The Rain At Agric, Ikorodu / Man Strips To Demand A Refund From Airpeace, Today, After Missing Flight - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. by Olawrites: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Naija no easy abeg. Everything in this country is now a prayer point.

Imagine I enrolled my passport since 31st January. I just collected it today after paying 50k for 32 pages.

I won't suffer another 8 years again in Nigeria after this Buhari's tenure.

Re: Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. by mymadam(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olawrites:

Imagine I enrolled my passport since 31st January. I just collected it today after paying 50k for 32 pages.

ECOWAS passport?
Re: Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. by Ebubu: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olawrites:

international passport?
Re: Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. by biggestmanhood(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Better for u to japa and leave that zoo that u people called a country I am happy I left that zoo
Re: Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. by SHINJA: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
biggestmanhood:
Better for u to japa and leave that zoo that u people called a country I am happy I left that zoo

Which country u dey ?
Re: Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. by HealerH: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Werey.

Why show us the iPhone? You wan intimidate us ni?
Re: Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. by biggestmanhood(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2022
SHINJA:

Which country u dey ?
most peaceful,well organized, caring and health insurance, booming economy, most beautiful and develop country in the world (canada)

1 Like

Re: Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. by Chiraq77(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
HealerH:
Werey.

Why show us the iPhone? You wan intimidate us ni?

You sef how can you be Intimidated by iPhone 6 with China Screen ehn??

Ps am an android user o grin
Re: Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. by pocohantas(f): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2022

People like the OP are the exact reason people hide their JAPA plans.

On the 12th of March 2022, you created THIS THREAD, subtly discouraging people from leaving this hellhole. Whereas you had already conceived the thought of escaping and had your passport on the way.

I now see why we only know our friends have japa’d when they change WhatsApp numbers and post a picture with foreigners in the background.

Congrats still…and I hope you have saved enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. by ednut1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
pocohantas:

People like the OP are the exact reason people hide their JAPA plans.

On the 12th of March 2022, you created THIS THREAD, subtly discouraging people from leaving this hellhole. Whereas you had already conceived the thought of escaping and had your passport on the way.

I now see why we only know our friends have japa’d when they change WhatsApp numbers and post a picture with foreigners in the background.

Congrats still…
people like this never progress in life lol

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalander / Travelling As A Tourist To Norway / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.