Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

What's The Real Name For This Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Real Name For This Car (1695 Views)

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Real Name For This Car by Donjuan77: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
I just bought one of the toyota Corolla 2005 model this year, it's called the bank type.

Please what is the real name of this car called, I have even checked online but couldn't find the real name.
Nairaland please help me with the real name to browse for it , thanks to you guys.
Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by Franklyspeakin: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pic??
Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by Donjuan77: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
[/size][size=8pt]. This one

Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by Abfinest007(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
That ur baby give it any name
Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by fineboynl(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
For Nigeria. Na bank Corolla them know am. Or official Corolla.
Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by greymiles: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Which name are u looking for again

6 Likes

Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by iamademola(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
greymiles:
Which name are u looking for again

I tire oh.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by CarGuideNG: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Donjuan77:
I just bought one of the toyota Corolla 2005 model this year, it's called the bank type.

Please what is the real name of this car called, I have even checked online but couldn't find the real name.
Nairaland please help me with the real name to browse for it , thanks to you guys.

Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by Originalsly: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Moderators on strike?
Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by Donjuan77: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
I was so shocked that Non of the car dealers here in Nigeria knows the real name of this car, I have done a lot of research and I was able to get the answer myself without no one telling me.
Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by JamesbaIIy: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Donjuan77:
I was so shocked that Non of the car dealers here in Nigeria knows the real name of this car, I have done a lot of research and I was able to get the answer myself without no one telling me.

Be like you be blind man. No be person post picture up there to answer your question?

4 Likes

Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by alphabbey1(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2022
JamesbaIIy:

Be like you be blind man. No be person post picture up there to answer your question?
u dey mind that one smiley
Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by nomaison(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
The one you bought belongs to the 9th generation of corolla. It is of same generation with the popular corolla you see around.
It was produced for European, Japanese and Middle East markets while the popular one was made for American and Asian markets.

Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by skywalker240(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Here i am thinking bank type are only 2003 models
Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by fineboynl(m): 2:15am On Apr 05, 2022
its Corolla GLI, problematic and unreliable car. Toyota has discontinued it from 2010.
Re: What's The Real Name For This Car by Donjuan77: 5:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Dis one u are saying is problematic, av u used before

(1) (Reply)

Which Car Do You Dream To Own And Drive ? / Clean Honda Civic 2000 In Kaduna / Guy Crushes Audi All Road And Kia Spectra With A Landrover Defender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.