Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say (388 Views)

Russia Drops "Poisonous Gas" On Ukranian Forces In Mariupol With Drones (Photo) / Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) / Mass Evacuation In Australia As Heat Risk Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by MangekyoAlt: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin's approval rating in Russia has seen a steep increase since the start of the Russia-Ukraine war, according to a new poll from independent pollster Levada.

The poll showed that the leader's approval rating increased from 69 percent in January to 83 percent in March.

But in the U.S., Putin's confidence rating has dropped to dismal lows, according to another new poll from the Pew Research Center. Just 6 percent of surveyed U.S. adults said that they have confidence in Putin after his decision to invade Ukraine.

SOURCE

Cc; Lalasticlacla, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by MangekyoAlt: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Putin remains the GOAT!
The Russian people know how lucky they are right now to have a strongman like Vlad! He has ALL the characteristics and qualities of a good leader.
After the always sleepy Joe claimed Putin should not remain in power, the Kremlin replied that that would be for the Russian people to decide, not for fools in Washington. That statement made me realize that if truly russia wants putin out it wouldn't be as difficult as people think it would be. But Russians aren't stupid. Putin has been leading them for decades now. He's the reason why they're where they are today. The fact that putins approval rating is growing rapidly amongst Russians while the US and her lapdogs, whom brainwashed nairalanders mistake for the entire world, are constantly trying to make him look bad and violent in their eyes, just goes to show you how clearly they (the Russians) are above western brainwashing and propaganda, unlike some of our youths.

Meanwhile, who expected putins approval rating to increase in the USA? grin
The man is tormenting them both physically, psychologically, mentally and even spiritually. Very soon, he'll make their dollar as useless as tissue papers and weaken their hegemony and sphere of influence even in their own backyards. There's no way anyone could've expected his approval rating to increase amongst his prey grin grin

Also, I'm reading reports now that Americans are urging Biden to make removing Putin from the Kremlin his top priority. Not saying it's possible, but if anything happens to lord Putin, the west should know that I will never forgive them till I die.

God bless Mother Russia
God bless Vladimir Putin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Putin has done well in managing his country inspite of the current sanctions. Him try. Successfully held the entire world and western nations by the balls without flinching

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by Elvictor: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin grin grin

My Man
Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by MangekyoAlt: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Putin has done well in managing his country inspite of the current sanctions. Him try. Successfully held the entire world and western nations by the balls without flinching
The man na Egbon!
Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by Drenimarcus(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Go watch south Ossetians jubilations when their government said they will open referendum for them to vote if they want to join Russia.

Forget it! Russia no be Mai-Mai. Will check if the Russian embassy isn’t closed in Washington, maa go vacay for St. Petersburg for summer.
Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by MangekyoAlt: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Go watch south Ossetians jubilations when their government said they will open referendum for them to vote if they want to join Russia.

Forget it! Russia no be Mai-Mai. Will check if the Russian embassy isn’t closed in Washington, maa go vacay for St. Petersburg for summer .
Visiting Russia is a dream that I know I will accomplish. Goodluck to you cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by sapientia(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

God bless Mother Russia
God bless Vladimir Putin

Get well soon
Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by FoolishBoy419: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Putin is the greatest man dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by Oddfinder: 1:18am On Mar 31, 2022
My leader my mentor
On his mandate i stand
Victory to you Vladimir

1 Like

Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by joyandfaith: 3:07am On Mar 31, 2022
War-linked approval rating. Approval rating jumped after invading Georgia in 2008. It dropped thereafter. It was also increased after annexation of crimea in 2014. His rating was dropping before invasion of ukraine, it is not surprising it is jumping.
Putin ordered invasion of neighbouring countries every 6 years since 2008.
By 2028 and 2034, three would be more military actions from Putin.

Hitler, Stalin and Putin have a lot of things in common.
Re: Putin's Approval Rating Rises In Russia, Drops In USA, Polls Say by Rugaria: 4:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Putin might be the only stumbling block against avaricious Western imperialism. Sad that China is self centered on this score..
Wish strong man Putin could take a more solid and formidable pro people stand on global affairs. Africa will benefit a lot from that. This continent had more room to maneuver and survive during the cold war days. We even had African countries as serious members of the non aligned movement. Now, what we have is a platoon of western implants in different presidential palaces across Africa. They are just there to hold their unfortunate countries down while western imperialists rape their economies with ferocious abandon..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hungary And Belarus Agree To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles / Top Russian Oil Boss & Putin Pal Dies After Falling Out Of Hospital Window (Pix) / The Right Move Master: Why Putin Refrains From Harsh Actions In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.