Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me (7329 Views)

Please Advice, See What Palmcredit Loan App Did To Me / If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? / Look What Palmcredit Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Fatherkennel794(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2021
hello friends
I owe palm credit money
and it's been over a month now I haven't paid the debt
now palm credit sent me a message saying that they will send a PNR to my BVN(by 12 noon of today) tagging me a fraudster for a debt of N11,600
what should I do?
does it mean EFCC will be after me or the bank will flagg my account or does it mean any time i walk into the bank to do something the bank staffs will apprehend me
pls your opinions needed

1 Like

Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by habsydiamond(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Oga find a means of paying to save urself from embarrassment... All these online loan givers don't take thing lightly when ur payday expires.

5 Likes

Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
What is the meaning of PNR?
Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by matrixme(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Bros, relax yourself. No one is coming to break down your door because of 11,600. Highest, they send your name to Nigerian Credit Bureau as a loan defaulter.(It might affect your chances of traveling out though, as they check these things) They forcefully deduct the money from the account you linked with them whenever money enters and they blacklist you from borrowing from their app.
Every Nigerian is already a debtor under Buhari. Moreso, we are all still trying to recover from the financial mess of COVID. There is nothing coming from the sky that earth won't be able to contain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Duplexxx: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pay your debt na

What is holding you back 11,600 is not much I was thinking you said 11.6m naira make you dey hide
Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by mercenary: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
You're going to jail bro... Have you read their terms and conditions? You're not supposed to default grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
OP, be careful please. They will send sniper teams after you. Shoot at sight.

Don’t go out for now, avoid banks please

1 Like

Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Fatherkennel794(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Carchoice:

how do you know that they will send a sniper shoot at sight at me

have you yourself owe palmcredit?
have they ever snipped you with a sniper, how will they shoot person with a sniper
when thunder no wan fire them

1 Like

Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by TheGreatIYANU: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lol! Nigerians una no fit see serious post wey una no go catch cruise on top! Which one be sniper again?! grin

6 Likes

Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:
Lol! Nigerians una no fit see serious post wey una no go catch cruise on top! Which one be sniper again?! grin
Leave am. E think say to rent rifle with bullet and pay sniper to climb roof na 11K.
Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by rex444(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nothing wey eye see shed blood..... Try to pay but if U can't yet, manage urself first.. the system is messed up
matrixme:
Bros, relax yourself. No one is coming to break down your door because of 11,600. Highest, they send your name to Nigerian Credit Bureau as a loan defaulter.(It might affect your chances of traveling out though, as they check these things) They forcefully deduct the money from the account you linked with them whenever money enters and they blacklist you from borrowing from their app.
Every Nigerian is already a debtor under Buhari. Moreso, we are all still trying to recover from the financial mess of COVID. There is nothing coming from the sky that earth won't be able to contain.
Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Daniel058(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
The brother need help, to pay off the loan. If 22
kind-hearted nairalanders are ready to epp with #500 then my humble self will add #600 and the oga will b Free!!

6 Likes

Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by oluwole70525: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lol! Nigerians una no fit see serious post wey una no go catch cruise on top! Which one be sniper again?!
Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by BrainRider: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Which yeye opinion do you want to hear ?
Find way to repay. Not wanting to know what will happen if you didn't.
Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
What help do you need? You need someone to give you tips on how to get away with debts?
Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Carchoice:

Kikikikiiii.. you are wicked o. You want op to faint?

Op,don't mind him. No such things. Just try and pay back.
Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Acidosis:

What help do you need? You need someone to give you tips on how to get away with debts?

Hahahahaaaa... Which kind selected group of bad mouth people dey this thread like this na?

Tips to get away with debts lol . grin.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by squash47(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Carchoice:

If the snipers shoot him on the head, will he die ?
Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by Muhylonaire007: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lwkmd... Na weere full this side grin grin grin
Person wey owe million self sniper no kill am grin grin grin
Re: HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me by SavageResponse(m): 1:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Fatherkennel794:
hello friends
I owe palm credit money
and it's been over a month now I haven't paid the debt
now palm credit sent me a message saying that they will send a PNR to my BVN(by 12 noon of today) tagging me a fraudster for a debt of N11,600
what should I do?
does it mean EFCC will be after me or the bank will flagg my account or does it mean any time i walk into the bank to do something the bank staffs will apprehend me
pls your opinions needed

Go and look for money to pay your debt and be free

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Benefits From Capitalism? / Distributors Wanted For Unac Baby Diapers And Products Nationwide In Nigeria. / Practical Solar Training In Lagos & Abuja (7th Dec, 2020.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.