Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? (39183 Views)

Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by proffytee(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Check this for more clarification

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by proffytee(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2022
akolat:

How do I get the repayment for a 3 year period. Kindly check your email.

You can use this link for
https://www.smepayroll.com.ng/calculator/loan/
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by akolat(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2022
proffytee:

Thanks...done the calculation with it

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
proffytee:

Everybody should pls visit this site to do the calculations of ur loan repayments...
enter the amount(250,000),
the number of years and
the percentage rate of the loan(5%)
Then click calculate....viola u will get ur results

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by akolat(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hope some of us have got our offer letter duly filled,signed, scanned & sent to the email stated.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by wallchat: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
ProfGday:

Good morning,you have 12month(1 year)moratorium....that is a year through which no repayment on loan and interest,then after a year holiday. You would now be paying the money based on the periods you filled inside your offer letter...e.g it could be 3yrs or 2yrs.

The offer is good anyway for business minded people... Imagine using #250k to do business for a year without paying any interest or payback the loan borrowed...then after a year you starts paying 5% on the loan on monthly basis...isn't that super cool?
Nice One.
It's a good offer.
Thanks.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by dudufemi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
akolat:
Hope some of us have got our offer letter duly filled,signed, scanned & sent to the email stated.

Please, am just coming on here and saw the information and is checked my email all i could see is a form asking me to confirm the acceptance of the loan... I don't have the other form in my email... Please what can i do?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by akolat(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
dudufemi:

Please, am just coming on here and saw the information and is checked my email all i could see is a form asking me to confirm the acceptance of the loan... I don't have the other form in my email... Please what can i do?
Check your spam folder too. It might be there. If you haven't received it, you might soon.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by dudufemi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
akolat:

Check your spam folder too. It might be there. If you haven't received it, you might soon.

Thank you. Inside the spam, working on it.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by akolat(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
dudufemi:

Thank you. Inside the spam, working on it.
That's good
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Dammyofficial(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good evening everyone. I can fill 3yrs as my loan tenor right?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Mnopq: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please nairaland people, I am having in sending the offer letter, saying email full, uneble to accept mail. Please any solutions to this
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by tottdekunle(m): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Hello guys., HELP ME PLS. I have downloaded the NPF MICROFINANCE BANK app & I have my account number already. Do I still need to visit their office??
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 6:20am On Apr 13, 2022
tottdekunle:
Hello guys., HELP ME PLS. I have downloaded the NPF MICROFINANCE BANK app & I have my account number already. Do I still need to visit their office??
yes bro.. visit with a copy of your utility bill and NIN slip
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by wallchat: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Mnopq:
Please nairaland people, I am having in sending the offer letter, saying email full, uneble to accept mail. Please any solutions to this
I'm experiencing the same problem.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by akolat(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2022
ProfGday:

Good morning,you have 12month(1 year)moratorium....that is a year through which no repayment on loan and interest,then after a year holiday. You would now be paying the money based on the periods you filled inside your offer letter...e.g it could be 3yrs or 2yrs.

The offer is good anyway for business minded people... Imagine using #250k to do business for a year without paying any interest or payback the loan borrowed...then after a year you starts paying 5% on the loan on monthly basis...isn't that super cool?
Regards to the offer letter...What is the amount to be stated as the repayment amount? Is it the amount to be repaid monthly or the total sum to be repaid back within the loan tenor
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Dammyofficial(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2022
cry cry

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Taywon: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2022
They have started disbursement

I just got an alert 250,000 without
uploading the form....
Thanks be to God... We muvee

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Taywon:

uploading the form....

Wow congrats we expect ours as well

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by patc: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Taywon:

uploading the form....

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by akolat(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Taywon:

uploading the form....
Congrats bro...When did you got the account opened?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Taywon:

uploading the form....
congrats bro . My account is still pending approval till now. I wonder why
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
simongonner:
congrats bro . My account is still pending approval till now. I wonder why

Mehn same here I opened since last Tuesday at dier branch

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Taywon: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
akolat:
Congrats bro...When did you got the account opened?
2 weeks ago
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Paramilitary11: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Taywon:

uploading the form....
Please where did you open the account.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by mprtuary: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Solatium:

Sincerely i don't know how some of you managed to graduate from school,NYIF sent you a link that you should open an account with Nigeria police microfinance bank and to you that did not raised a flag?

Mr red flag people have received alert ooo
People like you should be avoided at all cost if u want to progress
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Dammyofficial(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
mprtuary:

Mr red flag people have received alert ooo
People like you should be avoided at all cost if u want to progress

Lol grin grin

You no dey forget easily grin
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Taywon: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Please where did you open the account.

There branch here... Area11
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by akolat(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Taywon:

uploading the form....
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by EricSmallz(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dammyofficial:
cry cry
What do we do about this please?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by EricSmallz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Anybody with a solution for this yet?

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Doctorbrain: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Zzyy:

Mehn same here I opened since last Tuesday at dier branch

Go to the bank and get it, it's ready
Pls some body should help me with the offer letter
fridayalfa12@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Resume And A Cv. I Bet You Didn't Know! / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview / Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.