Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper (756 Views)

My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper by Troublemaker001: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
I will try not to write an episode, so I will make this as short as possible to save time.

My experience in Aramoko, Ekiti west lga of Ekiti state, as a corper, is absolutely Retarding, time wasting, frustrating, irritating, annoying, and extremely useless.

I rest my case���
Re: My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper by IjawAboki007: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
You no see dick suck abi u no see pussy f**k for there tell us make we know now for futuristic purpose abeg grin grin grin
Re: My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper by Troublemaker001: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
IjawAboki007:
You no see dick suck abi u no see pussy f**k for there tell us make we know now for futuristic purpose abeg grin grin grin

Dick no dey,
pussy no dey,
even if them dey, make I just tell you now, say light no dey,
road no dey,
food no dey,
work no dey,
Only a bunch of people, who speak really loudly, for no reason, and automatically excepts everybody to hear Yoruba

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper by Totilopussylick(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
But you didn't make any "trouble" did you
Re: My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper by Totilopussylick(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Troublemaker001:

Dick no dey,
pussy no dey,
road no dey,
food no dey,
work no dey,
Only a bunch of people, who speak really loudly, for no reason, and automatically excepts everybody to hear Yoruba
You wondered why they are called the people of "Owanmbe"
Re: My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okay.
Re: My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper by amzee(m): 1:12am On Apr 01, 2022
DamianX:
Thank heavens you skull was not harvested by the coneheaded yorobats
This is hate speech

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper by Dagger007(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Troublemaker001:

Dick no dey,
pussy no dey,
road no dey,
food no dey,
work no dey,
Yes you are right about something. Like there's no work in Ekiti State and that is mainly because our people are mostly academians and farmers, traders or government workers. When we finish all of our white collar job or our trade we always find a way back to the farm so that the family can be fed.

And despite your rant the road from Aramoko Ekiti to Ado is at good state. And the women working at the Ekiti west sectariat are one of the kindest and warmest set of people.

One of the major aim of NYSC is for cultural awareness and servicing people you're not attached to develop a selfless mind towards all Nigerians. The Ekiti State government and all the Ekiti people are your host for the next one year and you are so rude to come online and slander your host.

Irrespective of what you say, those people at Iga appreciate your service and I know they are treating you well. I know this because I'm from Ekiti west LGA. So enjoy your service with us as we are a peaceful and loving people.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Aramoko Ekiti West Lga As A Corper by Genesils(m): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Lemaooo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You're Looking For A Way To Make Money Online In 2023. / Please Someone Help Me With Accommodation I'm Stranded In Osun / The Problem With The C.O.E Port Harcourt Students Not Be Mobilized To NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.