Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband (5196 Views)

UNN Graduate Narrates His From Grass-to-Grace True Life Story / UNN Graduate? Let's Help You Get Your Degree Certificate And Transcript / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by amehdave(m): 2:02am On Apr 01, 2022
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Aminat is seeking to end her run as a spinster as she has taken to social media to search for a husband.

The graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN, revealed that she is also a business owner residing in Lagos State. Aminat who hails from Nasarawa state, listed her qualities to include being a humble and submissive woman who is in need of a God-fearing man to marry.

She shared a photo of herself and wrote;
”My Name is Aminat, I am from Nasarawa State. But based in Lagos

”I am a graduate of UNN, I am a business owner, And I need A God-fearing Man as Husband.

”I am a humble and Submissive Lady.

”Kindly RT my Husband might be on your Timeline” Feel free to see her mobile number [url] https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/04/01/i-am-a-submissive-lady-a-pretty-unn-graduate-is-in-need-of-a-husband/[/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Prosperous111(m): 2:44am On Apr 01, 2022
You’re too beautiful to lack a man nah

Why not register on badoo make boys chop your money small

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Looks fake..almost fake.. write-up reeks of desperation.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by youngblaq: 4:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Believe everything you see on the internet.. believe everything.

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by RoyalBlu(f): 5:17am On Apr 01, 2022
youngblaq:
Believe everything you see on the internet.. believe everything.

... At your own peril lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by shamsin6300(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2022
How can a pretty lady, a graduate and also a Business owner lack someone to get married to? Even if she has a disability I believe she won't lack someone to get married to.

Op send her number to Nairaland redpill.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Benwallt(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Some boys are struggling to contain their erection already. Some of you will end up in the jaw of kidnappers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Ok grin
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2022
shamsin6300:
How can a pretty lady, a graduate and also a Business owner lack someone to get married to? Even if she has a disability I believe she won't lack someone to get married to.

do you believe there are pretty lady who has parfect body shape but not sweet sexually, fvcking Dem is just waste of time and energy! You won't just enjoy anything, men tend to run for such ladies, I've experienced it before z very pretty lady oh

1 Like

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by sharpwriter(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Benwallt:
Some boys are struggling to contain their erection already. Some of you will end up in the jaw of kidnappers
Lol cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by shamsin6300(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
do you believe there are pretty lady who has parfect body shape but not sweet sexually, fvcking Dem is just waste of time and energy! You won't just enjoy anything, men tend to run for such ladies, I've experienced it before z very pretty lady oh

You are the one looking for a sweet thing inside sex Sir. I believe sex itself is a sweet base on the hyping ppl are attributing to it.

If she's beautiful and has a good heart shikenan.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by christejames(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Prosperous111:

Maybe her character is not as beautiful as her grin grin

Just my wild thoughts! sad

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Honduras01: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Prosperous111:

no be by who pretty o comrade

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by kingyakos: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2022
amehdave:
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Aminat is seeking to end her run as a spinster as she has taken to social media to search for a husband.

The graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN, revealed that she is also a business owner residing in Lagos State. Aminat who hails from Nasarawa state, listed her qualities to include being a humble and submissive woman who is in need of a God-fearing man to marry.

”I am a graduate of UNN, I am a business owner, And I need A God-fearing Man as Husband.

”Kindly RT my Husband might be on your Timeline” Feel free to see her mobile number [url] https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/04/01/i-am-a-submissive-lady-a-pretty-unn-graduate-is-in-need-of-a-husband/[/url]

How can I contact her

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
shamsin6300:

You are the one looking for a sweet thing inside sex Sir. I believe sex itself is a sweet base on the hyping ppl are attributing to it.

If she's beautiful and has a good heart shikenan.
if nothing to enjoy, and you don't have feeling for her, free her, don't waste her time, hypocrite is when you start this good heart, character, good women things, if she not sexually attracted to you, run oh, that's number one, she will just look like she's disturbing your life, no matter how she try to please you, you won't see anything good in her, people will be pretending but they know what they want.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by emmy512: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Me thats looking for hausa wife. Make i go see if we be mates first

1 Like

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Rahkman: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Na yahoo boy wey dey source for client

1 Like

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by silibaba: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Yahoo format wey Don cast since 1992 grin cheesy
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by adedayo3193(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Benwallt:

Hehehehehe, badt guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by infogenius(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2022
This lady is too pretty to be searching especially with the fact that she is a moslem and a northerner.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by talk2hb1(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Lie Lie Post, Hausas don't do that
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by immortalmortal: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Too good to be true. Abeg post the full picture, e get why.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by DaInferno(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2022
shamsin6300:

your imagination dey limited... how many successful women in our industry have spouses? Check am
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by AX50(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2022
amehdave:

�Fake.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by ashewoboy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by luminouz(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Any Lagos based geh is a no no for me

I just don't trust them...the thing wey my eyes don see for Lagos ehn....
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is not believable
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Rickmann: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
amehdave:

Cheap clout chaser.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Nickypius00(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fake article…if she really need a man she would have posted in instagram or find a genuine one her self
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Mooh247: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actors/Athletes Who Died/were Killed On Stage Performance(histogore) / Facts About Industrial Physics / If You Have A Daughter Make Sure She Reads This – Please Share After Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.