Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband (5216 Views)

UNN Graduate Narrates His From Grass-to-Grace True Life Story / UNN Graduate? Let's Help You Get Your Degree Certificate And Transcript / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Kingcalls: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Has anybody ever come out to claim they have a bad character??
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Pickup365: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by Joeyfizzo: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
See her fresh hand .....it can make a guy cum mere sticking ur d*ck in it just once.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by angelfallz(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Those of you saying how can a beautiful lady lack husband. Its like some of you don't know what is happening. I know of one beautiful lady personally that has been looking for husband. In her own case her problem is that she is AS.
So, stop being surprised that beautiful ladies are also in the market for husbands, that kind of thinking is harmful to the ladies, because men would think that she is lying.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by angelfallz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hopefully she would get the kind of husband she deserves. All the best to her.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by angelfallz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
you saying how can a beautiful lady lack husband. Its like some of you don't know what is happening. I know of one beautiful lady personally that has been looking for husband. In her own case her problem is that she is AS.
So, stop being surprised that beautiful ladies are also in the market for husbands, that kind of thinking is harmful to the ladies, because men would think that she is lying.

Prosperous111:
You’re too beautiful to lack a man nah

Why not register on badoo make boys chop your money small

1 Like

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by angelfallz(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
you saying how can a beautiful lady lack husband. Its like some of you don't know what is happening. I know of one beautiful lady personally that has been looking for husband. In her own case her problem is that she is AS.

shamsin6300:
How can a pretty lady, a graduate and also a Business owner lack someone to get married to? Even if she has a disability I believe she won't lack someone to get married to.

Op send her number to Nairaland redpill.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by angelfallz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why do you want an Hausa wife?
emmy512:
Me thats looking for hausa wife. Make i go see if we be mates first
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by angelfallz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
infogenius:
This lady is too pretty to be searching especially with the fact that she is a moslem and a northerner.

Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by infogenius(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
angelfallz:
I am sorry to say that u didn’t understand my post.

I didn’t write my earlier post without putting those things u highlighted into consideration.

If u read my post well u would have seen why I said so.

As a northerner bro, she can attract suitors that can make her a second or a third wife.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by angelfallz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Okay, I reread your post again. You are saying that, as a muslim, and a northerner, she is guaranteed to have suitors, especially as 2nd or 3rd wife?
If that is what you're saying, well, maybe you are right. But you are making it seem as if all muslim and northern girls have husbands waiting for them. Which is not always true. Some would have to search, and search before they find a husband they like. So, that was what my comment was saying. Being beautiful, does not guarantee a woman would have a husband at the snap of her fingers, whether she is a muslim, and northerner it does not matter.

infogenius:

I am sorry to say that u didn’t understand my post.

I didn’t write my earlier post without putting those things u highlighted into consideration.

If u read my post well u would have seen why I said so.

As a northerner bro, she can attract suitors that can make her a second or a third wife.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by tibatobi: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
U sure say dis 1 na be ashawo wey dey do religious package.....if u are a virtous woman as u claimed u na need advert we men wey dey hunt for wife go don see u
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by lordlugards: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
amehdave:
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Aminat is seeking to end her run as a spinster as she has taken to social media to search for a husband.

The graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN, revealed that she is also a business owner residing in Lagos State. Aminat who hails from Nasarawa state, listed her qualities to include being a humble and submissive woman who is in need of a God-fearing man to marry.

She shared a photo of herself and wrote;
”My Name is Aminat, I am from Nasarawa State. But based in Lagos

”I am a graduate of UNN, I am a business owner, And I need A God-fearing Man as Husband.

”I am a humble and Submissive Lady.

”Kindly RT my Husband might be on your Timeline” Feel free to see her mobile number [url] https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/04/01/i-am-a-submissive-lady-a-pretty-unn-graduate-is-in-need-of-a-husband/[/url]
if to se I never marry now I for try my lucky.
See freshness. I don dey jealous the future husband already.
Re: I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband by shamsin6300(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
angelfallz:

You are are right sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. / You Will Be Shocked To Find Out That You Do Not Know 99% Of These: / Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.