Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? (17881 Views)

Leeds United Sack Marcelo Bielsa, Announce Replacement Tomorrow / Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by nairagood: 6:03am On Apr 01, 2022
If we really need to see attacking play and clear pattern of forward thinking style of football then Bielsa or coaches that believe in his school of thought are the ones we need to hire for our national team.
We have the right kind of players to play all out attacking football but we don't have the right coaches or tacticians to drill that into the players so I believe a coach like Bielsa could do so much for Nigeria football as much as Clemens Westerhoff did in the past.
Many of the best coaches in the world have been influenced by Bielsa so it is only the wise choice to have such influence in our football.
This is not the time to waste money and resources on half baked coaches, we should spend our money on the right grade coach.
Abi una no agree with me?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Kingcalls: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
When foreign coach disappoints, we say it has to be local coach , the local coach disappoints and we run bk to foreign coach and it keeps going on and on

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by eedimo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerian government does not have value for sports.
If you want this government to react quickly on the choice of a coach then you have to present it as a threat to 2023.
Anything that is not politicize doesn't move our leaders.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by abygengen: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Ojikutumomiage(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dem don start again. No na Yakubu Aiyegbeni undecided

4 Likes

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Ejiphill09(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
cool
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by MathewOG(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
ok
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by nawa4naija(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
See Propaganda

Them don dey give this one wey we no even know media promotion, una think say una dey do me
Shege banza
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Lorechino(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Modified! gone are the days Nigeria National team d interesting to watch,, I prefer watching blue film than wasting my eyes on the current team now.

Nothing is work under this present government.

1 Like

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Realists(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Smokers coach, by the time super chicken show him pepper. He will up grade to Indian hemp.

3 Likes

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by lilmonarch(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Marcel Bielsa that cannot communicate in English grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Viraltrends123: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
We need Rohr and Goodluck Jonathan back to nigNige
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by VillageHead: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Abegi!

Na coach go play for field?

Your players lack commitment.
Many drawn to play for Nigeria, how REGULAR do they play in their various clubs?

6 Likes

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Akalia(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Picture of the hyped coach or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Gbyte02: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Una don start.
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Akinsete19(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Not about the coach but the players.
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by mo9ice: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
See Cruse cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
hope say no be Gonet Roh brother ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by fergie001: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
His age isn't helping him.....His only advantage for us for now is Discipline but should he appointed?

I think not.
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Ichel: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
nairagood:
If we really need to see attacking play and clear pattern of forward thinking style of football then Bielsa or coaches that believe in his school of thought are the ones we need to hire for our national team.
We have the right kind of players to play all out attacking football but we don't have the right coaches or tacticians to drill that into the players so I believe a coach like Bielsa could do so much for Nigeria football as much as Clemens Westerhoff did in the past.
Many of the best coaches in the world have been influenced by Bielsa so it is only the wise choice to have such influence in our football.
This is not the time to waste money and resources on half baked coaches, we should spend our money on the right grade coach.

Op you're absolutely right, El Loco is the granddaddy of attacking football.

3 Likes

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
nairagood:

Siasia believes in attacking and expansive football
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Ernchibyke(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Agree 100%
But this corrupt douchebags won't want to bring him in.
Dey won't have room to loot amd owe him
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by lexyman(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
It’s not about attacking style alone , it’s about balancing it . An example of a team that balance their style of play is a Liverpool team under Klopp. .

3 Likes

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by tunapawizzy: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
What Nigeria needs first is right-thinking citizens that will get their voters card and vote out non-performing and outdated politicians...every other good thing will follow from there

4 Likes

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Weeedd: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
alright

Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Abfinest007(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Can we pay him
Re: Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? by Prenonjebose: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=nairagood post=111547188]If we really need to see attacking play and clear pattern of forward thinking style of football then Bielsa or coaches that believe in his school of thought are the ones we need to hire for our national team.
Abi una no agree with me?[/quo
I doubt if Bielsa can do the needed job of managing the team.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Please Score A Goal Or Shoot On Target / Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF / Super Eagles Arrive Maseru Ahead Of AFCON Qualifier Against Lesotho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.