Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. (1380 Views)

Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor / Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by Vixlot: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2022
BREAKING: Governor of Belgorod, Russia, claims two Ukrainian helicopters flew into Russian airspace and shelled an oil depot.

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1509766359403876353

Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by endsarrrs(f): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
shocked
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by princemillla(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Counter attack........do me i do u, God no go vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by Multiplier7(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2022
That's how to fight war...take it to their country not them destroying only your country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by Vixlot: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2022
princemillla:
Counter attack........do me u do u, God no go vex

Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2022
lol counter attack cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by endsarrrs(f): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
lol counter attack cheesy
STFU and get the hell outta hia. Hairy ball AsampeteNwaanyi, all you know is how your ipob terrorist fellows kill innocent people in the SE

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by oz4real83(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Multiplier7:
That's how to fight war...take it to their country not them destroying only your country
when you have a lesser resources than your enemy during a war, you don't attack. You wait and lay ambush for the enemy just like Ukraine is doing now. Russian has far more resources than Ukraine despite the failures we hear on the media, Ukraine's limitedresources won't work if they attack Russia directly. Russia has the largest land area on Earth, Ukraine resources are too small to cover such areas. It is only when Russia has exhausted much of its resources that Ukraine can attack. Defending will only making Ukrainian resources last longer in the war instead of attacking.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
endsarrrs:
STFU and get the hell outta hia. Hairy ball AsampeteNwaanyi, all you know is how your ipob terrorist fellows kill innocent people in the SE
please do I know you sir?
I'm watching you
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by endsarrrs(f): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
please do I know you sir? I'm watching you
Who is sir? Te va jaree tongue
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by EMAXIM(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2022
princemillla:

I no wan hear cry if Russia use nukes against them o.
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by Help2020: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2022
princemillla:
Everyone knw Ukraine does not have what it takes to fight Russia. They are risking their existence.
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Propaganda people oya over to una..now there is a video evidence.
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Help2020:

Everyone knw Ukraine does not have what it takes to fight Russia. They are risking their existence.
guy na nukes Russia go use ...and if Russia should use nuke on Ukraine , it will also effect Russia's atmosphere and Russia will gather more haters
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by TONYE001(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2022
EMAXIM:

I don't get. So, what do you expect the Ukrainians to do? So because the enemy has nukes, they should allow Russia continue to destroy their country?

Honestly, I've been wondering for weeks why Ukraine hasn't launched an attack on Russian soil.

This is war. Destructions shouldn't be unilateral.

I think Ukraine should do more of this.

Overall, I say a big NO to war but we all have a primary responsibility of defending ourselves and our interests.

What do they say is the best form of defense?

Attack!
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by TONYE001(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Help2020:

In terms of military strength and finance, true.

In terms of morale (an extremely crucial asset in any war), false.

We've read stories of Russians abandoning their military hardwares and fleeing. We've seen videos of Russian tanks being driven by Ukrainian civilians.

Even if Ukraine doesn't have the capacity to stage a fair war with Russia, does it mean they should fold their arms and allow their home to be destroyed?

Whatever little damage (preferably a strategic damage) the Ukrainians can cause, by all means, they should!
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by Help2020: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
guy na nukes Russia go use ...and if Russia should use nuke on Ukraine , it will also effect Russia's atmosphere and Russia will gather more haters
Stop. Ukraine non be Russia mate. They have both chemical weapon and biological weapon. Don't forget they are the only country that have the unstoppable hypersonic missile.
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by Help2020: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2022
TONYE001:

In terms of military strength and finance, true.

In terms of morale (an extremely crucial asset in any war), false.

We've read stories of Russians abandoning their military hardwares and fleeing. We've seen videos of Russian tanks being driven by Ukrainian civilians.

Even if Ukraine doesn't have the capacity to stage a fair war with Russia, does it mean they should fold their arms and allow their home to be destroyed?

Whatever little damage (preferably a strategic damage) the Ukrainians can cause, by all means, they should!

They should have done this by holding Russia soldiers at the border. Not when they have gained ground into your territory.
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by EMAXIM(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2022
TONYE001:

I don't get. So, what do you expect the Ukrainians to do? So because the enemy has nukes, they should allow Russia continue to destroy their country?

Honestly, I've been wondering for weeks why Ukraine hasn't launched an attack on Russian soil.

This is war. Destructions shouldn't be unilateral.

I think Ukraine should do more of this.

Overall, I say a big NO to war but we all have a primary responsibility of defending ourselves and our interests.

What do they say is the best form of defense?

Attack!

Will you slap a soldier if he/she slaps you, even with a gun in your hand?

What I am saying in essence is that, Ukraine shouldn't cry to the world when Russia starts using their advance weapons against them.
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by Dannybammz: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2022
sad
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by TONYE001(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Help2020:

They should have done this by holding Russia soldiers at the border. Not when they have gained ground into your territory.

Apparently, they couldn't.

The Russians came in their numbers with all their defence hardwares.

Once Moscow decided to invade, I knew they would go in.

Ukraine cannot face Russia head-to-head but with their hit-and-hide/run tactic and this new counter attack move, they'd do well.

If Russia goes nuclear, they would also be at risk due to their proximity to Ukraine.

Nuke now seems to be the only threat Moscow has.

This should be a lesson. After this war, Ukraine MUST develop its nukes. They shouldn't allow the West muscle them out of doing this. It's in their best interest.

If they can't do this, they MUST join NATO, by all means.

It's likely that both nations would be enemies for life(). If this is so, it's only wise to have as much weapons as Russians have.

Like this, they'd both pose equal (or near-equal) threats to each other.

Imagine Ukraine had its nukes now. Even if just a few...(actually a single nuke is enough to cause significant harm). This war wouldn't have turned out like this.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by TONYE001(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2022
EMAXIM:

Will you slap a soldier if he/she slaps you, even with a gun in your hand?

What I am saying in essence is that, Ukraine shouldn't cry to the world when Russia starts using their advance weapons against them.

If my life is at stake, I would fight back!

Russia has been using all sorts of weapons on Ukraine....including stuffs that even the USA couldn't identify.

Whatever Russia decides to use, it wouldn't shock the world.

My point is, strategic strikes on Russia is an excellent move. Very excellent, I'd say.

If possible, they should hit Moscow.

Russia has to feel what it takes to really be at war.

You can't invade a country and destroy lives and properties and not expect that country to fight back.

Ukraine should do more of this.
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by EMAXIM(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2022
TONYE001:

Russia has been using all sorts of weapons on Ukraine....including stuffs that even the USA couldn't identify.

My point is, strategic strikes on Russia is an excellent move. Very excellent, I'd say.

You can't invade a country and destroy lives and properties and not expect that country to fight back.

Ukraine should be thinking of how to de-escalate this war.
Bro, I believe you also understand the consequences.

If NATO are afraid of going into this war, then there's something very dangerous/brutal about Russia which we don't know.
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by texazzpete(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2022
EMAXIM:

You ghoulish devils are so desperate for Russia to use a nuclear weapon on Ukraine.

Because how will an attack on a fuel depot be any worse than the over 1000 missiles Russia has fired into Ukraine? or the cities they’ve shelled. Or the civilians they’ve shot?

Witchcraft from you
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by TONYE001(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2022
EMAXIM:

If NATO are afraid of going into this war, then there's something very dangerous/brutal about Russia which we don't know.

Brother, I think you're mistaking caution for fear.

NATO (essentially the USA) is concerned about the consequences of this war. They are concerned about the continuous existence of a healthy human race. They understand the implications of a nuclear warfare.. If WW3 happens and a nuclear attack is carried out by any country, there would be responses. By the time we nuclear-bomb ourselves, what would happen to humanity? This is what the West is concerned about.

The west is not afraid of going to war with Russia. The USA can handle Russia. NATO can handle Russia. Look back to history (the two world wars) and see how Russia performed. As a matter of fact, if it were not for the allied forces, Germany would have defeated Russia!

The USA has always been significant right from history. You can look up the impacts they caused when they entered both wars.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by sanpipita(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
EMAXIM:

NATO are only being cautious of a war that will destroy Europe, Europe doesn't want this war after what happened in 1945, if Russia was in middle East or Africa NATO would have moved in, they are more worried about about escalating war in their own continent.
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by EMAXIM(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2022
texazzpete:

You ghoulish devils are so desperate for Russia to use a nuclear weapon on Ukraine.

Because how will an attack on a fuel depot be any worse than the over 1000 missiles Russia has fired into Ukraine? or the cities they’ve shelled. Or the civilians they’ve shot?

Witchcraft from you

You are the ghoul here, bro.

You have been overwhelmed by emotions which has beclouded your reasoning ability.
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by texazzpete(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2022
EMAXIM:

Russia is not interested in peace. The Russian public insists that any peace deal would be seen as a betrayal.

EMAXIM:

NATO doesn’t want another world war fought on European soil. It doesn’t benefit anyone, and nobody wants a war against a nuclear armed country.

The nukes are pretty much the danger. Aside from that, NATO doesn’t have much to fear from conventional warfare with Russia. Based on their poor performance in Ukraine, they’d crush Russian forces on the field
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by nontonbareng(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Ukraine, are you OK with that?
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by luluosas(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Russia has seen nothing yet
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by greatness77: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2022
TONYE001:

Did you hear what russia said to azarbaijan concerning nagorno kabarkha? U should have asked yourself why US led nato which comprises 30 countries with d backing of united nations refused to attack russia, america dont want to go d ways of ottorman empire and d king of sweden
Re: Ukrainian Helicopters Flew Into Russian Airspace And Shelled An Oil Depot. by greatness77: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2022
EMAXIM:

Dont mind dem, imagine 30 nato countries with d support of UN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukrainian Troops Leaving (Surrendered) The Azovstal Plant / Zimbabwe Is Bankrupt! - Says Public Account Stood At $217 Last Week / 13-year-old Forced Sex Victim Ordered To Be Killed By Her Family After Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.