Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) (34882 Views)

Conclude Your Ramadan Seeking For Forgiveness / If A Husband Refuses To Spend On His Wife, Is It Right To Sexually Refuse Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Lukgaf(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Alhamdulilah, today is the 29th of Sha'aban 1443AH. The first day of Ramadan might likely be tomorrow if the crescent moon is sighted tonight.

Brethren, Ramadan is a great month that is of full mercies and so we should strive hard to make alot of good deeds that will fetch us alot of rewards during the month. Attached image from Almaahiy TV displays the best ways and manners you can spend your Ramadan to earn alot of rewards and things you should try as much as possible to avoid during the month.

May Allah accept our Ibaadah during the month. Great us good health, wealth and sound faith to fast in this month (Ameen)

41 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by money121(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Oh Allah accept it as act of ibadah
Amin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by pmc01(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2022
JazakumuLLaahukhayran for the reminder

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by mummyson26(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Ramadan kareem to all muslim brothers and sisters

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by emeejinsm: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Any how I want to spend my Ramadan
I go spend am
It's my Ramadan

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by pmc01(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2022
tutudesz:
undecided

Among the ingredients needed for a good life is minding one's business.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Yommychrz(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2022
May Allah ease our affairs and provide for us

#Ramadankareem

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by tutudesz: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
pmc01:

Among the ingredients needed for a good life is minding one's business.
Direct your message to Bandits

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
JZK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Padipadi(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Lukgaf:
Alhamdulilah, today is the 29th of Sha'aban 1443AH. The first day of Ramadan might likely be tomorrow if the crescent moon is sighted tonight.

Brethren, Ramadan is a great month that is of full mercies and so we should strive hard to make alot of good deeds that will fetch us alot of rewards during the month. Attached image from Almaahiy TV displays the best ways and manners you can spend your Ramadan to earn alot of rewards and things you should try as much as possible to avoid during the month.

May Allah accept our Ibaadah during the month. Great us good health, wealth and sound faith to fast in this month (Ameen)
I no get you o.
Make we no collect naira but collect dollars?
Make we no use phones too?
Explain the symbols of phone, naira & dollar

3 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Oricha79(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by newwater: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Alhamdulillahi welcome Ramadan welcome

4 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Hamziyah(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Nice reminder, Ramadan mubarak to all ummah.

4 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Deserea: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Islamabad

14 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Amspecial: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
grin
Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by dominique(f): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Padipadi:
I no get you o.
Make we no collect naira but collect dollars?
Make we no use phones too?
Explain the symbols of phone, naira & dollar

See as you're embarrassing yourself in the name of catching cruise. That's Netflix logo not naira

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
grin
Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by pmc01(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2022
tutudesz:

Direct your message to Bandits

You're obviously bored or just another NL kid.

8 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Habsne: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2022
I really dont know why you people hate islam as a Christian go and do your religion and mind your own ass business. That is why some of the haters are 1 and 2 with poverty success will never reach you way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Please, I beg u. Why is it that 90% of killings among the world is led by Muslims? Please answer me. Why is it Muslims. U people are the most wicked humans on earth. Fasting my foot. Very devilish set of people. Blood thirsty things. U cause havoc around the world

30 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Pidginwhisper: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Cc:Bokoharam
Cc:ISWAP
Cc:Bandits

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Bimpe29: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Allahumo Baligna Ramadan Aameen.

Noted with thanks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Because u people are killers. Check the world, 98% of terrorists are Muslims. Devilish people
Habsne:
I really dont know why you people hate islam as a Christian go and do your religion and mind your own ass business. That is why some of the haters are 1 and 2 with poverty success will never reach you way

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by pmc01(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
tutudesz:
This message should be directed to Bandits and Bokoharam O!

24brains:
Who ramadan help? I see no need for it if after fasting, i still go to bomb people in the name of Allah. religion of violence

GloriousGbola:
Hopefully the bandits will read this too. Though those graphics will need to be adjusted to include images of guns, murders, rapes and cash

And those pastors caught by EFCC for fraud? I'm sure you'll find a way to explain how they are not true Christians? You see the foolishness, right?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by tutudesz: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
pmc01:

You're obviously bored or just another NL kid.
So hearing music is bad undecided while holding guns is good shocked
Doesn't that picture make sense to you at all There are serious issues affecting the image of your Religion in Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Bgate: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Welcome holy month. May Allah accept our prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) by Pidginwhisper: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Tamilore11:
Please, I beg u. Why is it that 90% of killings among the world is led by Muslims? Please answer me. Why is it Muslims. U people are the most wicked humans on earth. Fasting my foot. Very devilish set of people. Blood thirsty things. U cause havoc around the world
You’re wrong. It’s actually 99.5%

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) / Fornication With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.