Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband (2166 Views)

Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro / Woman Burnt To Death By Her Co-Wife In Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Ejima1: 4:09am On Apr 02, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=916
Mom of 4 (now dead), younger brother, set on fire by husband yesterday, same day she arrived from abroad

Chinenye Azubuike ���
I have sent you this post to help me please broadcast this news, all over social media, this is my sister-in-law who relocated to Scotland less than 4years ago, she came to lagos Nigeria yesterday by 8am, her younger brother picked her up from the airport and drove her home to her house in lagos, her husband came back home and set her and her younger brother who is an only son on fire around 3am midnight, chinyere Ogudoro, is a mother of four children and a masters degree holder from a UK university, her children are currently in Scotland, her husband is on the run, he told his sister to tell us that , the house was on fire and he escaped, the younger brother gave up few hours ago and he said all that happened before he died, both chinyere and her younger brother are currently in the mortuary, he should come out from his hiding.

He was having a quarrel with his
Click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=916

Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Timoleon(m): 4:28am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Wayne4uall(m): 4:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Things dey happen 4 this life
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Paramountguy: 4:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Bad news everyday. I am tired of all these bad news I read everyday on this platform. It's high time I erased Nairaland from my memory.
Tinubu this, gunshot that, IPOB there, Afonja here, Bandits everywhere, Buhari failure, Arewa forming owner of Nigeria, etc. Nothing positive. Unfortunate country.
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Wazobia2216: 4:47am On Apr 02, 2022
What is the cause of all these violence

Its getting out of hand!

The boldness is something else
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Suspect1: 4:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Paramountguy:
Bad news everyday. I am tired of all these bad news I read everyday on this platform. It's high time I erased Nairaland from my memory.
Tinubu this, gunshot that, IPOB there, Afonja here, Bandits everywhere, Buhari failure, Arewa forming owner of Nigeria, etc. Nothing positive. Unfortunate country.
"President muhammadu buhari is dead" Is it a bad news?.

1 Like

Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Mokason288(m): 4:52am On Apr 02, 2022
angry
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Oxb90: 4:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Anger, eh......
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:15am On Apr 02, 2022
chai, people get heart ooo. i wonder what they did to the man?
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by baby124: 5:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Jealousy and envy is a bad thing. He was obviously envious that she was doing better than him. Not thinking of his children o, who are reaping all the benefits. Just hate and jealousy! Once you see jealousy, hate and envy, please leave such people alone. They are suffering from chronic mental problem.
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by BigRocky: 5:25am On Apr 02, 2022
I expect nothing less from a lawless corn tree.
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by donaldking10: 5:29am On Apr 02, 2022
I'm currently waiting for an idiot to say that "there are two sides to this story".
there is no explanation or justification for murder.
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by noleflendum: 5:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Ibo amaka
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by relaxandsmile: 5:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Paramountguy:
All Media outlets feeds on gossips and bad News. Good News don't spread. That is why I like YouTube,the algorithm is set to suggest your usual clicks each time you open it.
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Akponmfet: 5:37am On Apr 02, 2022
There's no type of crime that doesn't happen in Biafraland. Tufiakwa.
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by RightToReject(m): 5:43am On Apr 02, 2022
I wager it's a case of revenge, even though it appears extreme and unpalatable, after she meted out opportunism or disloyalty against him, assuming that he has always been a just and sane person.

Abuse and insanity alleviation, eradication would have been better though assuming that it is possible, will stop occurrences of this nature.
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Anaerobi(m): 5:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Nawq o

This news bad o
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Nukilia: 5:57am On Apr 02, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it... undecided
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Alakoyequdus20: 6:03am On Apr 02, 2022
Jelousy na bad thing
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by OVB123: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2022
Evil man. When he is caught, thesame atrocity he comitted should be meanted on him. This kind of human, infact animal deserves not to live at all.
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by beeblack: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2022
May we not be used by Devil.

Most of the problem that some people or couple have is that they don't share their challenges or problems with Elderly people. But when they keep it alone, they are possibly share with devil.

All these later result in commiting murder, and they started blaming devil.

May the man be caught and face the judgement
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by illicit(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2022
The day I leave this country

E go tey before I come back if I will come back at all
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2022
I believe there is more to the story, but nevertheless no matter the situation on ground no one deserve to be killed in such mannner cry cry
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by writetopoker: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Jealousy and sexx must be involve
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Hector09(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2022
People don't die natural death again in Nigeria.....from bad governance to bad citizens.... things fall apart, this country is beyond redemption
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by DAramis: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
Terrible news everywhere.
Killing mother of your own children undecided
Re: Horror: Woman Burnt Alive By Husband After Return From UK By Husband by Realmi: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wahala be like MTN

(1) (Reply)

Fbi Hunts Young Nigerian For Stealing $44m / Who Else Was Scammed By Spectranet? / See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.