Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (70158 Views)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Waiting for the full gist not this emotional write up that is one sided!
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by ibechris(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
How can u attempt to sell what u didn't buy....too bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by bigpicture001: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ugmama:

Chai what!!!! I have met Chinyere twice in lagos. She worked in ECOBANK before traveling abroad.

Nawao... People are wicked!!! shocked

Do married woman just travel abroad like that..?
.u just don't want to say money enntered her head.. and sh started being the. Man
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by addexx: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Shebi when I say marriage is not by force many village goats would start bleating upandan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Mindlog: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
semanose:
So sad.

If you know how insecure some men can be expecially when the woman has it it going for her.

A friend of mine who worked so hard to build a primary school, run an inter country educational business and owns two houses is being victimized by her husband.

The man feels so Insecure at the way she hustles.

He left for his family home 6 months ago and his back to her now.

These days I don't know what else to say to her other than:

"Watch your back"

She's is trying hard to make the marriage work because of the kids.

The man is not happy that's she's successful.

He keeps looking for new ways to make her miserable. But family and friends are tired of the whole stuff.

Stories like the one in this thread make me worry...

She is not still in the marriage because of the kids, she is scared of being labelled that her marriage failed...kids are the classic excuse women in such toxic marriage give to remain in it.

There are many broken homes with both husband and wife still living under the same roof and sleeping in the same room!

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Iceberg3: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
anewchapter:
I am a gorilla suffering from a chimpanzeeic strain of alopecia grin

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
So wives should kill their husbands if the man’s property is not in her name or in their joint name?

Is that what I’m understanding?
koning:

That "BUT" you are taking lightly would have kept this woman and many more like her alive. If you are married and have 4 kids with your husband, why would you not discuss what names should be on your property documents with your husband. Why be sneaky and secretive about that. Maybe they would have agreed to put their son's name on it.

No one supports killing another person, but women, please, you may not be able to control your husband's actions and reactions, but you can control your own.

There's no way the husband will attempt to kill the mother of his 4 kids if the wife took time to discuss issues with her husband. At least reach a compromise. All these 'open eye" way of thinking sends them to early grave. Of what use is the property to her now?.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by texazzpete(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
betshopagent:
what in d world wud make her buy a property in her name without d husband knowledge?

If a man opens a thread here on Nairaland to ask advice if he should put his wife's name on a property he's about to buy, I'm willing to bet that you and most guys here would tell him not to put her name there.

Now suddenly it is Haram for a woman to do the same.

This is a woman who has been separated from her husband for years because he tried to kill her. Why would you think she would put his name on a property he contributed nothing towards the purchase?

Some of you are mad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by pinkygurl(f): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
What a wicked murderer of a man shocked . He ended up murdering the woman and his brother(also making his one year old baby fatherless & wife widow). shocked l hope he rots in jail for the rest of his miserable life
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by zumbigbo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!

Yam-legged marriages have struck once more, RIP to the woman.

Igbos live rent free in your brain grin grin
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by pinkygurl(f): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
EuDavies:
He was my friend, we still spoke the day it happened. I never knew that will be the last time we will talk. He had a lovely 1 year old boy and a beautiful, kind hearted wife. Rest in Peace Ifeanyi. You will always hold a special place in my heart.
cry
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Farfalla(f): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

That "BUT" you are taking lightly would have kept this woman and many more like her alive. If you are married and have 4 kids with your husband, why would you not discuss what names should be on your property documents with your husband. Why be sneaky and secretive about that. Maybe they would have agreed to put their son's name on it.

No one supports killing another person, but women, please, you may not be able to control your husband's actions and reactions, but you can control your own.

There's no way the husband will attempt to kill the mother of his 4 kids if the wife took time to discuss issues with her husband. At least reach a compromise. All these 'open eye" way of thinking sends them to early grave. Of what use is the property to her now?.

You deliberately just want to sound stupid. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Ybaby: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
dep07:

I haven't been myself since i heard this news.
Benjamin , you see your life. What on earth could have pushed you to do this? How could you?
If you were tired of the marriage, you should have just walked away. Why why why
Please he isn't a lazy guy,He is a chartered accountant,has a consulting firm in Lagos. He actually refused to join the family in UK .
He is doing well for himself in Lagos.
He was to go visit them this Easter.

Then why does he want to sell his wife's house if he doing well for himself?

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by pinkygurl(f): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
What a callous murderer!.Justice must be served!!!. I hope the long arm of the law catches up with him.He deserves worse than a death sentence
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/marital-crisis-man-allegedly-sets-scotland-returnee-wife-brother-in-law-ablaze/
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Ybaby: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

You fell down from ya mummy back and she did not disclose this to you becos see what you are typing ... did you burn your mummy?

A woman can buy a house in her own name and while I donot support spouses keeping important info from each other - it is no grounds for murder. She does not have to buy it in thier sons name you illiteratee the house is for her.

Her networth!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by betshopagent(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
texazzpete:

If a man opens a thread here on Nairaland to ask advice if he should put his wife's name on a property he's about to buy, I'm willing to bet that you and most guys here would tell him not to put her name there.

Now suddenly it is Haram for a woman to do the same.

This is a woman who has been separated from her husband for years because he tried to kill her. Why would you think she would put his name on a property he contributed nothing towards the purchase?

Some of you are mad
be patient to hear from d man too.This Is one part of d story.And who told you the said property was bought after separation? The Op did not state when d said property was bought. But I am sure the said property was bought when they were together.If not the man wud never b so bitter.Op pls when was d property bought? Come and clear the air.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by jaxxy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Crazy useless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by chioma134: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
MrMoney55:
people just talk here because the haven't heard from the man now if i may ask after thou shall not have any other God before me which other sin does God hate its thou shall not covet pastors will not explain this to you now let me explain it so that you can understand maybe why the man acted that way.remember psalm is the longest book in the bible and if you read ur bible very well what sin did he commit?contentiousness and did God forgave him?no God was angry that he stopped David from building his temple right? now do you know how it feels if someone cheats you out of ur hard earned sweat? lets not pretend here we all can kill for that reason alone except God help us that man isn't a mad man he couldn't handle being betrayed by his own wife or former wife simple so be fair in ur dealings to avoid things like this because covetousness is an unforgivable sin even in the bible so lets wait for the man version of the story simple

You're justifying murder.
You're of your father, the devil.
Imagine the nerve, coming here to quote Bible passages you don't even understand.
I stand boldly to declare this, "IN THE SIGHT OF GOD AND MAN, NOTHING JUSTIFIES THESE MURDERS."
Oga, tomorrow go and burn your wife and her brother, since you don't have sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by chioma134: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dimanene:

Hello, your comment stinks! It's cool when a man have a property in his name or son's name, without the wife's names. But an atrocity when a woman does same.
Bunch of hypocrites! Ain't gonna reply any response from you though *spits*

I wonder o.
It's very normal for a man to buy a property in his name alone, because it's his money.
When a woman does same, it's an unforgivable crime.

Women should rise up together and break this yoke off our necks.
I'm so pissed���

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by pinkygurl(f): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wow she was even a branch manager at Ecobank for over 11 years as sighted on her linkedin cry . Such an industrious beautiful soul cut short by a murderer of a husband.
Justice must be served!!!!.
I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his useless life!
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chinyere-magella-ogudoro-7bb21220

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/marital-crisis-man-allegedly-sets-scotland-returnee-wife-brother-in-law-ablaze/

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by prechtemmy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by chioma134: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
integrity16:
Why is she in Nigeria?? She should've remained there naw after all the death threats??

I'm sure she chest-beated herself into entering Nigeria like the man cannot do shit to her after send her death threats. What a foolish way to die.

Yeye Nigerian man.
You'll never get tired of blaming the victim.
So she's no longer a Nigerian, she shouldn't visit home again.
But not one word condemning the person who committed the crime.
Hypocrisy will kill you.
Go and kill your wife and her brother and see whether your life will remain the same, since you're justifying rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by chioma134: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

The wife has the control botton. She had the remote control on her hands.

Drop the f.ucking land documents with him and go back to Scotland to be with your kids. He will be the one calling you after 3 months with questions like "Honey, what should we do with that land".

I know what i'm talking about. I just hope all these Feminists running their mouths here will not make the same mistake Chinyere made.

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR SIDE. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT THE OTHER MIGHT DO OR HOW THEY WILL RESPOND.

You are the scum of the earth.
Satan is your father.
No sensitivity, no empathy for the dead woman and her family.
Rather you are justifying murder.
Even if she or anyone else stole his property, does that justify murder?
Wait for it to happen to your sisters, or you can murder your wife even. Then I'm sure you'll be satisfied, since that's the type of thing you like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by kabukabu50(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pierocash:
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

Whoever wrote this is obviously confused upstairs and has lack or reasoning.

So you blame the victim for her own murder?

And her brother nko...sebi he is guilty of something somehow?

Wayward small brain thinkers.

The husband has violently assaulted her with a knife previously.

That alone warrants him serious prison time.

To commit arson with double homicide...easily life in prison.

Hopefully he is caught soon.

There is no excuse,I'd he was upset,just leave her and go your own way,human beings are not property.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by imagrg(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
People are becoming so heartless these days.
Why, brothers, why?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by CarlsJaz567(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
It's so disheartening that
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

The wife has the control botton. She had the remote control on her hands.

Drop the f.ucking land documents with him and go back to Scotland to be with your kids. He will be the one calling you after 3 months with questions like "Honey, what should we do with that land".

I know what i'm talking about. I just hope all these Feminists running their mouths here will not make the same mistake Chinyere made.

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR SIDE. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT THE OTHER MIGHT DO OR HOW THEY WILL RESPOND.

Stop fooling, you aren't making any sense (I read everything shit you posted earlier).

You've been bringing a lot of ifs. I should give you one too:

- What if he had a property earlier without informing his wife and the late woman got to know about it from someone else?

The OP stated they were once separated but reconciled recently. What if she got the property at the time they weren't together and she has refused to change docs names because of the intial breakup (she knowing well anything could happen to their relationship again)?

The man is a murderer no matter ifs.

5 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
This is just too devastating. The satanic husband shouldn't go unpunished.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Farfalla(f): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
afroxyz:

Do you know if the man worked hard to send his wife abroad and at a time in need the woman refused to return the favour? Before you open your mouth before your Brian try to think what would push a man to want to murder his wife.

Nobody knows whether or not he sent his wife abroad, but let's assume he did, is burning someone alive justifiable? So, if my husband chooses to disappoint me in one way or another, would you advocate that I roast him alive, along with my sister-in-law? Would you even find a justification had she been the one who roasted her husband?

These are the same foöls who'll shout up and down that they are logical, when they're actually driven by emotions 100%.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by emonis88: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
I just want to say something, those of u who comment like the have their brains under their backside, should know that crime has no tribe , cus it is from an Igbo family today , tomorrow if it is from ur tribe, what would u say? Making jest of another is fun, until u r made jest of. Life!!! But I guess alot of people on nairaland r inexperienced youngsters who r being brought up by tribalistic people, so they come here to invent ways they think they r really propergating what they ve bn thought.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by lefemmechoclat: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mindlog:

Her thread instantly flashed through my mind!

I live in the usa. I won't be going again but I'm getting him to pay me half of the house worth in usa courts.

It's not lawless here I will be fine
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
bigpicture001:

Do married woman just travel abroad like that..?
.u just don't want to say money enntered her head.. and sh started being the. Man

I was with them when he proposed to her, i shook my head and wanted to tell her she was making the biggest mistake of her life.
I knew the guy very well before she met him. They were both my friend.

RIP CHINYERE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix) / Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) / Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.