Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) (49259 Views)

Portable Shutdown The Streets Share Money As He Acquires "G Wagon" / Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) / Naira Marley Reveals What He Will Be Doing After Ramadan. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Kilometres: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
vastolord4:
He really did well.. the manager should transform his outward appearance as well.. he looks a little bit malnourished..

Wizkhalifa also looks like this tho.

1 Like

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by ademidedavid(f): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Franky70:

In a country like Nigeria the mere show off is welcomed
Na una wey stingy de always type this kind rubbish all over every comment section

pathetic skull human being, na peanut them go take collect your glory that one if you still get self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by twilliamx(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
So muslims are collecting gift from a man who was just signed by an ogogoro company which is haram in islam. So indirectly they are benefiting from the proceeds of achohol. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by illicit(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kilometres:

Wizkhalifa also looks like this tho.

And Snoop
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by heniford2: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nice one
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Rickylambert: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are you mad or Something!
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by bigcee(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
ademidedavid:
Any good done for the media's sake is a mere show off......

1 Like

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by ademidedavid(f): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=bigcee post=111586850][/quote]

You Gerrit¿
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by moneyissweet(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fine boy
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Mooh247: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Street nigga helping his street people since 1804

1 Like

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Lightorder: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
LilyColin:

Please post your nourished self pics
don’t mind that one . Anyone could be posting anything from one village hut , claiming to be well fed
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Who the hell is this guy?

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by treatise: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
jakD:
Is it that dude's money ain't enough to make him dress sensibly or what exactly is wrong with him?

Meanwhile, all these bloggers and their silly headlines.

It will take a while for him to be transformed even if he won a mega lottery because of his background and possibly not heeding advice.

1 Like

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Viraltrends123: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Supreme145:
sad
The Yoruba language rules the secular music industry in Nigeria while Igbo dominate the gospel industry. If not there's no way portable will blow lai lai... Someone will just come out of nowhere and blab something in yourba and it becomes a hit instantly. Olamide is the only reason I listen to that his song, once his part is done I next it.
Yoruba rule the gospel industry also
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by adefitim(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Supreme145:
sad
The Yoruba language rules the secular music industry in Nigeria while Igbo dominate the gospel industry. If not there's no way portable will blow lai lai... Someone will just come out of nowhere and blab something in yourba and it becomes a hit instantly. Olamide is the only reason I listen to that his song, once his part is done I next it.

Buhahahahah but pal na something go make man like something now
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
ProfessorBerlin:
Portable has done what Buhari couldn't do in 7 years
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by OGwales(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
So Davido dash this dude his jacket... Omo the Baba na confirm.
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Despite he's lifestyle this guy care for humanity. I love his love for humanity. God bless him!

Portable my yeye funny musician. Anything about this guy is a comedy. grin grin grin

pls help a brother if u can
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
completeskills:
Giving is from the DNA. It is not because you have so much. Givers will always give even if they don't have enough. This guy is generous. More blessing fall on him.

Thats true sir. I am in dire need of help to fix my car and go hustle. My wife & kids are starving

1 Like

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
GboyegaD:
So nice of him. The hands of the giver is always on top.

Yes o. I wish i could do same. I need a help sir.
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by JonCina(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
That's a good gesture but I'm still struggling to find the "Mall" he shut down!

This guy di kwa very funny and meth sh.

1 Like

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by jclassiq(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
vastolord4:
He really did well.. the manager should transform his outward appearance as well.. he looks a little bit malnourished..
So the manager should feed him??
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by vastolord4(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
jclassiq:

So the manager should feed him??

You and only you know what you mean
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by emmyluizzz: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Very dirty boy I dey sure say him get halitosis
I will choose him over you 1000 times.
nobody knows you
you are worthless

2 Likes

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Michealscofield(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
mhizace:
mek this guy try d dress well abeg
How is that your f**king business cry cry

1 Like

Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Bbbw: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Even the ones before never short down mall for people...
The way Potable is going he will soon go bankrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Umez Poses With His 4 Daughters / Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.