Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,163 members, 7,864,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister (29172 Views)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Naughtysex: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
He really needs help mentally
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Bigchristo: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
StylelushMag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6uf_YS2BCc

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/04/02/wisdom-macaulay-apologises-to-2babas-wife-annie-idibia-video/?amp=1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb2ThzADUiu/?utm_medium=copy_link
This one nor get Shame at all your younger sister na you Dey castigate up and down upon all she has done for you and your family… Oga you need to be rehabilitated and stop doing drugs that shit isn’t good on you
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by ugodson(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
I have told you guys dis guy is not normal o. Inasmuch I don't know Annie,from d video b4 dis one his appearance will tell u my guy don SMOKE
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by stacyadams: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin nobody threatened him,, he smoked Albanian weed thinking Nigerians will support him, unfortunately Nigerians saw him as a wimpy entitled poossy and Nigerian men saw him as a disgrace to manhood grin angry grin he is as useless as a Nigerian girls panties grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by MartinsD12(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
StylelushMag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6uf_YS2BCc

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/04/02/wisdom-macaulay-apologises-to-2babas-wife-annie-idibia-video/?amp=1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb2ThzADUiu/?utm_medium=copy_link
I said it here two days ago when this News came here on nairaland that this Annie brother is depressed and therefore needs urgent medical attention from Annie and some feminist on nairaland were attacking the guy left and right and even mentioning me up and down and I simply asked them if you have a brother that you are helping today that is misbehaving or let's say you have a child that is misbehaving do you abondon that child because of the character of the child , nobody is 100% ok , some of them even say they will disown him if they have a brother like wisdom and I replied them thank God you are not Annie at the end family is family and family love will always win if you like make all the money in the world if your brother is not well taken care of you are definitely not doing the right thing even the prodigal son in the bible who went to lavish his father's wealth came back poor the father accepted him back , let's learn to have human heart , I was amazed with the comments here concerning this issue especially the ones that mentioned me it shows no love or care at all .

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by cardoctor(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Arrested development dey worry dis guy.
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by ttobizz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
chelsea1116:
Most times social media takes away the sensible part of us..

He looks like who is under the influence of a hard drug or something.

How can a grown up man feel so entitled!! He said he was demanding for his rights!!

HOW for CHRIST'S SAKE?

because shes married to 2face?

Few days later, here is Mr Man apologising. Why do some do things like this nah.

And yes i m putting my mouth cos wotever u put out in media becomes public wahala.

The guy may be hooked, but if you listen carefully enough, you could still make out some sense in what he is saying.

Note: the guy wasn't asking for more, than his payment and other entitlements being a staff of his sister's.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please Opposite of Wisdom is what
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by dalass(f): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
rickpat:
psycho,the day she helps you,she is a good person..

the day she doesn't help...you write all sort of things about her whether true or false...silly boy...wait...silly man( her elder bro right?,na old man na)

He wanted to trend and he's now famous.... All has gone according to his plan grin
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by koolaid87: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Annie loves weed
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Madam allow him to manage u nah undecided
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by rickpat(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
dalass:

He wanted to trend and he's now famous.... All has gone according to his plan grin
lol...na wa...good for him though

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Kajaard: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Shameless. Totally shameless.
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Rubbiish(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
manikspears:

Forget! He was in his right mind when he made those allegations previously. But he seems worried in this video. He his even begging his baby sister publicly on social media and saying he was wrong, blah, blah.....bro, something has happened behind the scenes.
Yes he needs to apologize to his baby sister because what he did was very bad & a betrayal. Even parents can publicly apologize to their kids when they go wrong. What happened to him was that the whole family was against him. You can't fight family. I can't imagine any of my siblings coming out to publicly to defame another? That is totally unacceptable! Imagine coming out publicly to say your sister is into drugs! That was extreme.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Rubbiish(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Chijeep:
Apologically surprised

Now I believe that this idiot is under the influence of weed.

Another idiotic approach:- must he come online to display his stupid apology again undecided undecided
Yes he needs to publicly apologize
Remember he accused his sister of doing drugs publicly, that alone can spark up investigations. In that regard he also need to publicly denounce that statement for future reference. What he did was wrong & extreme!

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by dododawa1: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Not 100% man,he can't stand on his word, woman wrapped, BIANCA for dash you correct SLAP.
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by nedekid: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na wah, fine boy Sapa has dealt with.
One can feel for him sha, having hard times and felling you have a supposedly well to do sibling, not knowing where her shoe hurts her too.
If Annie has the means she should get him a car for Uber. Afterall, blood is thicker than water. Siblings should support themselves.
Eg emoney and kcee, Obi Cubana and his siblings, the adeleke brothers, the musk brothers.
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by IMPARTIAL: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
This guy is on drugs!

He needs help.
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Yankee101: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
To marry into wrong family na war
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by penplus: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
I feel sorry for him and I pray he gets the help he needs. I believe there are certain things we won't get and understand here....but time will tell all
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by abobote: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Junkie
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by HernanCortes: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by minasu190: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Like sister,like brother,set awon drug addict
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by OmoNla99: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Chiefecho:
Watching the video you would know he was obviously on drugs

He has made Nigerians know the kind of person he is

That guy was on drugs when he was making that video, It was all over him. He thought he could use that to harass her sister into submission but it backfired real good. I pray not to have such an entitled siblings.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by GistFullGround: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2022

This guy is an ingrate filled with entitlement mentality.
Annie must keep off from him!

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Veeryeasy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Stop abusing drugs so you could not creating troubling times for yourself
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Krexpah(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Weyrey don comply lol
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by VirileNelly2420: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2022
RichDad1:
The Idibias will be a fool if they accept this junky’s apology.
Surely dey would keep their distance. @idibias. People will still avoid him like a plaque. Dey will also keep secrets from him as he seems to be suffering from mouth diarrhea.

He must've received chastisement from family and friends that made him apologize.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by ablejesus26(m): 12:31am On Apr 03, 2022
If you dey look for man wey no get dignity,look no further,you have the perfect one there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: "Imade's Little Sister Would Be Born In Two Weeks" / Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Photo, See Fans Reactions- WAKABOBO / DJ Kay Slay Is Dead After Battle With COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.