Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet (1401 Views)

GP Global Acquires Lubricants Assets Of Nigeria’s Grand Petroleum / 2017 Results: FBN Holdings Reports Massive 178% Increase In Profits / Nigerian Breweries Announces 9 Months Results, Declares 7.9b Interim Dividend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet by Neboifeanyi: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
https://gp686.com/?ref=64ZGO

Click to register for anti soccer bet. It's simply betting on a game with an impossible score. You can never lose ur money cos even when you do, it will be returned back to you.
Chat @whatsapp - 0.8.0.79176464
Re: GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet by Tenshades(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Neboifeanyi:
https://gp686.com/?ref=64ZGO

Click to register for anti soccer bet. It's simply betting on a game with an impossible score. You can never lose ur money cos even when you do, it will be returned back to you.
Chat @whatsapp - 0.8.0.79176464

Clean SCAM.
Re: GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet by Neboifeanyi: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Tenshades:

Clean SCAM.

Lolllll.. Men are cashing out on a daily basis. If there's someone here who can have access to CAC. Please confirm

Re: GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet by Tenshades(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Neboifeanyi:

Lolllll.. Men are cashing out on a daily basis. If there's someone here who can have access to CAC. Please confirm

For the fact that you did CAC registration doesn't make it legal or void of being used to scam gullible people. Did CAC find out how your site operates? On which business model it operates on?

I'm not someone you can convince with just a CAC certificate picture.

Try that with gullible ones.

3 Likes

Re: GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet by Fibonacci88: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Neboifeanyi:

Mumu so u think cac that u just got in March suddenly makes ur business legit. I no blame all u scammers na d mumu ppl wey dey fall for una I pity.

3 Likes

Re: GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet by Neboifeanyi: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmm. One month from today, you will know if it's a scam or not and when you have discovered the truth. Please don't hesitate to tender your apology.
Re: GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet by Neboifeanyi: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet by Tenshades(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Neboifeanyi:
Hmmm. One month from today, you will know if it's a scam or not and when you have discovered the truth. Please don't hesitate to tender your apology.

After you might have ripped gullible ones off their money?

1 Like

Re: GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet by Neboifeanyi: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tenshades:

After you might have ripped gullible ones off their money?

Lolllll.. I am neither the owner or the founder. Am just a floor member OK.. But what I can attest to is the fact that I was once a doubting Thomas. I started with 10k..after a week plus, I made 22k..i withdraw my initial capital of 10k and now playing with bonuses
Re: GP 686 Anti Soccer Results Bet by Uncova(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
They are persuading me to invite more victims, I told them that I should be enough for them, I don't want to risk anyone body else, The admin kicked me out of the group�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of New Palmpay Fraud / Hurray...shoprite Finally Open It Doors To Kaduna Customers / Id Card Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.