Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It (826 Views)

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It by Nackzy: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Dear Nairalanders, i Lost a Phone to Thieves at gun point, aside from it being tracked by the Police, which i know will be a long process and might not even get the desired result, is there any one here that can Help me track the phone, please the Tech guys in the house help a brother, please If you know you can do it let me knw, Scanmers please stay off,
Re: I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It by falcon01: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Nop! Can't track it.
Re: I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It by Skyflygang3: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Nackzy:
Dear Nairalanders, i Lost a Phone to Thieves at gun point, aside from it being tracked by the Police, which i know will be a long process and might not even get the desired result, is there any one here that can Help me track the phone, please the Tech guys in the house help a brother, please If you know you can do it let me knw, Scanmers please stay off,

Yeah if you have the phone box available chat 09016073601
Re: I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It by Nackzy: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Skyflygang3:

Yeah if you have the phone box available chat 09016073601
, too many scammers on Nairaland, this scammer is already asking me to pay for software when i lost everything including my ATM.

7 Likes

Re: I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It by Onyeka90210(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
I'm sorry, for your loss bro, please block your sim and ATM as soon as possible, But please endeavor to drop location where this evil deed happened ,so other people can be aware.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It by AREWAELENU: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
CIVIL DEFENSE or Police na the best option you will pay and they will keep working on it till it sorted but you try to secure all ur stuff with that google find my device app
Re: I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It by Skyflygang3: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nackzy:
, too many scammers on Nairaland, this scammer is already asking me to pay for software when i lost everything including my ATM.

Waka
Re: I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It by bukiah: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please what if someone is duped, can the police help?
AREWAELENU:
CIVIL DEFENSE or Police na the best option you will pay and they will keep working on it till it sorted but you try to secure all ur stuff with that google find my device app
Re: I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It by AREWAELENU: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
That's their JOB actually u just need to be lucky to meet the right ones
bukiah:
Please what if someone is duped, can the police help?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Phone, Is It Possible To Track It by bukiah: 4:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Thanks
AREWAELENU:
That's their JOB actually u just need to be lucky to meet the right ones

(1) (Reply)

Apple Airpod Pro3 Problem / Please, Recommend Me A Phone / How Can I Keep My Phone Contacts Save Incase My Phone Gets Stolen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.