Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers (4991 Views)

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! / The Cult Named Jehovah Witness / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
If you post in here you've joined a cult and commit to using your heart and soul and mind and all your other senses to ask and knock and seek because you know you can not possibly have found it all nor found enough.

If you wish to remain in your religion, as in, if you wish to hold on to what you already know or believe, this is not the cult for you, for those blinded by trees are no good at forest trimming, and this is a cult for those of us who wish to remove the tree from our own eyes so we may see better to trim the forest least we inadvertently remove the fruitful trees.

Please know that I have chosen Genesis 1-5 as the guiding logos for this cult because we all have access to it. I advise it be read or reread after you have become as a child, as in, after you abandon what the words already mean to you so you may see the words with your own eyes and understand what you read with your own mind.

You may have been invited because you used your mind, and might want to help fulfil the mission proposed in this thread, but remember, its a cult! Not everyone must join, so do not in any way feel compelled.

And yes. buda, unfortunately, is the cult thread creator, but no superiority nor inferiority is implied nor should either be inferred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
The knøckers is because Nairaland spambot thinks I meant bosoms, lol.

1 Like

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters

And the Seeker says,

1. When was the beginning?

2. What is God?

3. What is heaven and earth?

4. How were heaven and earth created?

5. How can the earth be without form and void after being created?

6. How does the deep have a face that darkness was upon?

7. God has a Spirit?

8. What is a Spirit?

9. Water? On a formless void earth?

10. What am I reading?

11. Who wrote it?

12. When was it written?

13. Why was it written?

14. Why am I reading it?

15. Will I ever get to the end of this very big book!

And all that from just two verses if read with one's own eye and mind.

P.s. This post is not seeking answers. Opinions are however welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Dtruthspeaker: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
budaatum:

And the Seeker says,

1. When was the beginning?

2. What is God?

7. God has a Spirit?

8. What is a Spirit?

9. Water? On a formless void earth?

10. What am I reading?

11. Who wrote it?

12. When was it written?

13. Why was it written?

14. Why am I reading it?

15. Will I ever get to the end of this very big book!

And all that from just two verses if read with one's own eye and mind.

P.s. This post is not seeking answers. Opinions are however welcome.

When reasonable questions are posed, then answers are sought, though we understand, that there are certain answers you do not wish to accept, as is your right.

However, because of the fact whilst you may not be accepting any unfavourable answers provided, others here will be using their own right to discern that which is True from that which is evil, therefore I answer.

1. When was the beginning? - by Genesis, the beginning refers to the beginning of man and this House which we call the world in which he was put to possess it like a house-none stranger and potential tenant who can not pay rent, being given a nice sweet and good house to live in, rent free, without duration. Ah! What a Good Good Landlord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

When reasonable questions are posed, then answers are sought, though we understand, that there are certain answers you do not wish to accept, as is your right.

Answers are sought by seeking and not by being given so one accepts.

It is not only ones right to seek answers for oneself, it is the duty of all to seek.

I forgot to say, well done. There's only 14 more to go.

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Dtruthspeaker: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
2. What is God?

Ans: He Who is The Landlord and Owner of this House we call the world.

And: Spirit and Physical!

Ans: Based on what The Maker Who made them said, we don't how heaven was made but He told us how He made the earth. So this is where I say go to Genesis where the Maker says how He made these things.

Read well now, the earth was not formless and void after creation rather the statement said that the earth did not exist before creation.

Ans: That is how The Maker created it to be.

7. God has a Spirit?
Ans: He is The One Who Said and He must surely know Himself more than us, so we can not say otherwise..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Ans: He is The One Who Said and He must surely know Himself more than us, so we can not say otherwise..

I think you might mean you yourself "can not say otherwise", because I have heard very many say otherwise.

Just saying in case some come and say otherwise. Not everyone is after all a part of your "we".
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Dtruthspeaker: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
budaatum:

I think you might mean you yourself "can not say otherwise", because I have heard very many say otherwise.

Just saying in case some come and say otherwise. Not everyone is after all a part of your "we".

Every reasonable person would have told you that a pot cannot know the Potter better than the Potter himself.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by kkins25(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Every reasonable person would have told you that a pot cannot know the Potter better than the Potter himself.
A pot was not made in the image of the Potter.
Niether was the pot made to knock, and seek until it finds.
Unless you Christians consider yourself to be pot(honestly I think the lot of you are) then you should be able to understand the father. Because, it is written " does who who have seen the logos have seen the father".
Do you see that even Jesus didn't consider himself a pot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by kkins25(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Reminds me of a time I went to see a babalawo. He said never to join cult less my destiny be taken in a direction it wasn't intended.
Buda, thus thou wish to thwart my destiny to the promised land? lol.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
kkins25:

A pot was not made in the image of the Potter...

Change of Post!
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

My apologies. I thought you were a pot telling me about your potter but here you are telling me you cannot know your potter.

I think every reasonable person might tell me a pot is not a person but I guess I need to wait till i find a reasonable pot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
kkins25:
Reminds me of a time I went to see a babalawo. He said never to join cult less my destiny be taken in a direction it wasn't intended.
Buda, thus thou wish to thwart my destiny to the promised land? lol.

Perhaps don't go and see a babalawo or don't join this cult. Your promised land destiny will then remain intact.

Though i might think you deserve way more than promises, who is buda that thwarts your destiny?
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynman: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2022
God/god is a title not a person, i see you are talking about the Israelite god, yahweh of shasu tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Dtruthspeaker: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2022
budaatum:

My apologies. I thought you were a pot telling me about your potter but here you are telling me you cannot know your potter.

I think every reasonable person might tell me a pot is not a person but I guess I need to wait till i find a reasonable pot.

And every reasonable person would have told you that my post was the figure of speech called Metaphor coated with Simile but as usual, you must always be a devil and a coiling snake.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And every reasonable person would have told you that my post was the figure of speech called Metaphor coated with Simile but as usual, you must always be a devil and a coiling snake.

So, metaphorically speaking do you or do you not know your maker DT?
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Dtruthspeaker: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2022
budaatum:

So, metaphorically speaking do you or do you not know your maker DT?

And you wilfully excluded the remaining portion of my statement which said "better than the Maker (Potter) himself."!
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And you wilfully excluded the remaining portion of my statement which said "better than the Maker (Potter) himself."!

To be honest I willfully excluded you when I began this thread, you'd find if you read the opening post.

Please continue posting what you think.
It helps us all grow.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by KnownUnknown: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

1. When was the beginning? - by Genesis, the beginning refers to the beginning of man and this House which we call the world in which he was put to possess it like a house-none stranger and potential tenant who can not pay rent, being given a nice sweet and good house to live in, rent free, without duration. Ah! What a Good Good Landlord!

What do you mean by “this House which we call world”?

Does this beginning refer to a specific date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
budaatum:

To be honest I willfully excluded you when I began this thread, you'd find if you read the opening post.

Please continue posting what you think.
It helps us all grow.

See Anaconda, always slithering to other positions (change of posts) when unable to counter.

Yes I know, which is why I also made a separation in my response.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by tctrills: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
budaatum:
If you post in here you've joined a cult and commit to using your heart and soul and mind and all your other senses to ask and knock and seek because you know you can not possibly have found it all nor found enough.

If you wish to remain in your religion, as in, if you wish to hold on to what you already know or believe, this is not the cult for you, for those blinded by trees are no good at forest trimming, and this is a cult for those of us who wish to remove the tree from our own eyes so we may see better to trim the forest least we inadvertently remove the fruitful trees.

Please know that I have chosen Genesis 1-5 as the guiding logos for this cult because we all have access to it. I advise it be read or reread after you have become as a child, as in, after you abandon what the words already mean to you so you may see the words with your own eyes and understand what you read with your own mind.

You may have been invited because you used your mind, and might want to help fulfil the mission proposed in this thread, but remember, its a cult! Not everyone must join, so do not in any way feel compelled.

And yes. buda, unfortunately, is the cult thread creator, but no superiority nor inferiority is implied nor should either be inferred.
Una don form cult. Baba cultist grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
KnownUnknown:

What do you mean by “this House which we call world”?

Does this beginning refer to a specific date?

Whatever period of time when this house we call world was built/created and we were the tenants put in it for free. No rent payment or purchase payments made.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by KnownUnknown: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Whatever period of time when this house we call world was built/created and we were the tenants put in it for free. No rent payment or purchase payments made.

I still don’t have clarity. I’ll ask one question at a time.

What is “this house that we call world”?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I still don’t have clarity. I’ll ask one question at a time.

What is “this house that we call world”?

You asked 2 questions, I answered one, so here is the my response to the second one.

"this house that we call world” - is this place that we live in not a house? Are we drifting outside in space?
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynman: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You asked 2 questions, I answered one, so here is the my response to the second one.

"this house that we call world” - is this place that we live in not a house? Are we drifting outside in space?

Earth is the world? Is jupiter not part of the world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by KnownUnknown: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Well, I and most people live in man made structures known as houses, which are meant to protect people from the elements, different critters in the environment, and people that may mean to do them harm. Houses come in various forms and there is even one in space called the International Space Station. So, there is a house “drifting outside in space”.

Do you call your own house World?

2 Likes

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Before reading on, the seeker must either suspend one's disbelief if one can't believe and accept either what one reads and or the explanation some would give or just abandon reading this ridiculous book with its overbold statements, because it is rather obvious that in seeking answers to the posed questions instead of accepting the answers some wish to force down one's throat or the literal, one might come to different conclusions. After all, it's not as if we all equally see, or equally look, so why assume what some have seen is all that's there to see?

A cultee in the Cult Of The Askers And Bossoms And Seekers will look with your own eyes and see with your own mind. That is this cults entry requirement as stated in the opening post, and this is the beginning. Imagine the questions to be asked the further one reads on or what might happen if you believed and sought no further?
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynman: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why do you need to believe a book?
Which other books do you believe in? Anime books?
Do you believe The Avengers too?

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
tctrills:

Una don form cult. Baba cultist grin

There is inside and there is outside and I had no choice in the matter.

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See Anaconda, always slithering to other positions (change of posts) when unable to counter.

Yes I know, which is why I also made a separation in my response.

I am not here to counter you DT. Others are doing a very fine and capable job countering you already.

1 Like

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:
God/god is a title not a person, i see you are talking about the Israelite god, yahweh of shasu tribe.

You see very wrong. I am not "talking about" the "Israelite god, yahweh of shasu tribe". I am talking about the book that I am reading. Specifically, the so called book of Genesis in a bigger book called the Holy Bible. That book might be "talking" about the "Israelite god, yahweh of shasu tribe" but I am talking about what I am reading in the book.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynman: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
budaatum:

You see very wrong. I am not "talking about" the "Israelite god, yahweh of shasu tribe". I am talking about the book that I am reading. Specifically, the so called book of Genesis in a bigger book called the Holy Bible. That book might be "talking" about the "Israelite god, yahweh of shasu tribe" but I am talking about what I am reading in the book.

You are reading the pentauch and Sinaiticus that’s talking about the Israelite god, yahweh of shasu tribe.
Bible means BOOK, you are reading the JEWISH BOOK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Odinani: The Sacred Arts & Sciences Of The Igbo People / Muslims Need To Start Asking Some Hard Questions About Islam And Mohammed. / Occult! Occult!! Occult!!! Call +2348025953593 To Join Secret Society For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.