Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi (30322 Views)

Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Samakus(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
The marriage of Chelsea manager, Thomas Tuchel has ended, the Daily Mail reports.

Tuchel’s wife, Sissi, began divorce proceedings last week.

It is understood that close friends claim that “all avenues are exhausted” as it concerns a possible reconciliation.

“Sissi and Thomas have tried to avoid splitting but in the end there was no other way.

“It is very sad and now it is all about making sure their daughters are the top priority. Papers were lodged last week to get the divorce under way,” a source said.

Just 10 months ago, Sissi was seen running across the pitch at Porto’s Estadio do Dragao, before jumping into her husband’s arms after Chelsea beat Manchester City 1-0 in the Champions League final.

Tuchel, who reportedly earns £7million a year at Stamford Bridge, now faces a multi-million-pound divorce deal.

His wife gave up her job at the German newspaper, Süddeutsche Zeitung to bring up their family, so may be entitled to a slice of his future earnings, as well as up to half of his current fortune.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/03/epl-chelsea-manager-tuchel-divorces-wife-of-13-years/

1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Samakus(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Got walloped 4:1 by Brentford. Wife leaves him.

Double wahala for dead bodi sad

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Problem everywhere for chelsea.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by backtalkG(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
The secret of what women wants still remains a secret shocked

257 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by MITCHELL96: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sponsored by the lashing from Brentford Football club grin

5 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by heniford2: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Woman so bad fear them undecided no wonder we lost our match emotional build up undecided chia

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by ojun50(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Russia wahala
Beating wahala
Wife wahala

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Massiveglory: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
No wonder brentford thrash them 1-4

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by silverlinen(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Damn....wetin women really want? Make person just explain give me mbok

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by muyico(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
He need concentration not distractions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by salbis(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Perhaps this is not the right time to divorce her partner. Tuchel is going through a lot at the moment.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Earlystar698(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2022
In few days wife billionaire grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Illuminatiship(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Na Chelsea break your heart nor be your wife,she is the 1 4 you..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by God1000(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Why are they are parting?

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Despite all these trials, Chelsea will still come out bigger and stronger in the end. What cannot kill u, will make u even stronger...

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by pmc01(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Yet, Will and Jada are still together

7 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Akeem79(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Simple

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by gaby(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Life goes on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by slawormiir: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Marriage self

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Mko123(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Q

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by emmabest2000(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Its not a new thing now , even some famous pastors and self acclaim men of God divorced their wives in the past

My opinion on the matter of divorce is ....

If you don't have peace of mind while staying at marriage or relationship, it is better to quit than dying in silent embarassed

Believe me ,
Marriage is a scam
Na who loves more hurts more �

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by pmc01(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn....wetin women really want? Make person just explain give me mbok

Na you wan give them wetin them want?

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by allanphash7(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Lol

That’s why the idiot Dey spoil market

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by ENGINEERG(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2022
95% of marriage practically are not working.
People are just enduring, just to keep it.
And Couples who can endure again, take the bold step to divorce.
But to say the fact, MARRIAGE IS TURNING TO A SCAM.
And the only marriage that will be working now and in the future is OPEN MARRIAGE.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by doctore212(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2022
How can I stop going after oloshos.

I received my salary about three days ago,I just say make I enter one olosho joint.

Na so the babe wey I carry convince me to use the whole of salary to enter one Ponzi scheme like that

She even give me free kpekus that same night.

Now the website is down and I don't have transportation for work . The girl number no dey go again and she don comot for that side.

I want to stop this oloshoism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by integrity16(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2022
No wonder Chelsea lost to Brentford. Must have been really difficult for him to take.

I pray he gets over this and move on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by playapayaski: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Sad. No Love stands d test of time

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by RedEnergy: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2022
She wants to divorce him so she can get up to half of his wealth. Western marriage is a scam against successful men. Almost like it a crime to be a successful rich man in western countries, yet they claim to be the most civilized people. Most civilized my foot undecided

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by wonlasewonimi: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Man has been facing battles on all fronts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi by Saviourfresh: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2022
It's needs to concentrate on his career.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali Stopping A Man From Suicide (Throwback) / Ahmed Musa Released After His Arrest Over Wife Battery / Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.